Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PagliLadki

And the man in my DP😳

I don't think I would find somebody to match up to his level. My love life is already doomed.😆

Lol SAME! I literally complained everyday to my boyfriend about Zaroon. That is not to say Zaroon isn't problematic but his problems are so vibrantly portrayed that it lends a magnificent humanity to his character unlike anyone else. 
Zaroon is everything. The sun and the stars. And we'll never really love unless we have known and loved Zaroon.

EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Lol MTE about Zindagi Wins!! The show is completely doomed ever since that non-actor entered lol. Kiran is fantastic, one of the finest new talents on TV, he is super aware and intelligent offscreen too which I love but I haven't watched the stupid show for a long while. I am so done lol.
Rajeev was fabulous in Amir, and his Sujal is iconic anyway. Haha, I love your breakdown of angry-young-men types on Indian TV, they literally have zero depth/variety. It's like they're factory-made in a bulk from the Mills and Boon's factor lol. 
Arjun has been vastly different so far which is mainly due to Aham's subtle acting though. He is a proper revelation as an actor. He is much more aligned towards a Heathcliff figure than a boring angry-young-man type. His dialogues are super poignant too. His characterization is the finest in the show, so many shades and so confusing. 

Aham is doing a very good job. Apart from Heathcliff, SRK's Baazigar character is also very similar. 
Off topic his chemistry with Kashmira is really good. Good job by the casting team.
Edited by PagliLadki - 9 years ago
EkPagliLadki thumbnail
In fact a lot of similarities with Baazigar.
1. I guess Samaira's dad betrayed Arjun's dad or something like that. He knows the house well.
2. Trying to come close to the FL's dad by praising him and admiring his abilities. 
3. Planning to destroy FL and family but ending up falling for her somehow.
Edited*
4. Alienate the FL from her family and friends and kill her (Shilpa Shetty). Shilpa's character had blind faith in SRK's character. So much so that even her sister didn't know about him. Except the kill part he is doing everything similar.
Edited by PagliLadki - 9 years ago
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree... ...he is actually "THE  MAIN  PLOT " of this show...the basic plot of this show is the revenge saga so the makers are banking on it ...

and talking about aham...he is doing a superb job ...full on natural acting not a tinge of OTTness...and an awesome background music to take the scenes into a whole new level...

the makers are playing intelligently they are using arjun to hook in the general audiences ... so they are  keeping his story under the wraps 
EkPagliLadki thumbnail

Lol SAME! I literally complained everyday to my boyfriend about Zaroon. That is not to say Zaroon isn't problematic but his problems are so vibrantly portrayed that it lends a magnificent humanity to his character unlike anyone else. 
Zaroon is everything. The sun and the stars. And we'll never really love unless we have known and loved Zaroon.

Zaroon is love😳

Star_girl thumbnail

In fact a lot of similarities with Baazigar.

1. I guess Samaira's dad betrayed Arjun's dad or something like that. He knows the house well.
2. Trying to come close to the FL's dad by praising him and admiring his abilities. 
3. Planning to destroy FL and family but ending up falling for her somehow.
Would think of more similarities and add

Hey, good catch about Baazigar, only Arjun isn't as much a psycho as SRK was in the film lol. His attraction-repulsion with Samaira seems much more established too, unlike Baazigar where the revenge plot was the main theme. Here though, Samaira-Arjun is the main plot-point.
Feel free to add, great discussion! This forum doesn't offer much intelligent discussion yet so it was great having this conversation with you! 
EkPagliLadki thumbnail

Hey, good catch about Baazigar, only Arjun isn't as much a psycho as SRK was in the film lol. His attraction-repulsion with Samaira seems much more established too, unlike Baazigar where the revenge plot was the main theme. Here though, Samaira-Arjun is the main plot-point.
Feel free to add, great discussion! This forum doesn't offer much intelligent discussion yet so it was great having this conversation with you! 

Agree that it is a subtle version of Baazigar.
Had a good time discussing the show with you!😊

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Agree that it is a subtle version of Baazigar.
Had a good time discussing the show with you!😊

Wht an amazing comparision ðŸ˜ƒ It does seem like Baazigar..
Star_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: THE_BOSS

agree... ...he is actually "THE  MAIN  PLOT " of this show...the basic plot of this show is the revenge saga so the makers are banking on it ...

and talking about aham...he is doing a superb job ...full on natural acting not a tinge of OTTness...and an awesome background music to take the scenes into a whole new level...

the makers are playing intelligently they are using arjun to hook in the general audiences ... so they are  keeping his story under the wraps 

Technically, yeah, the revenge saga is the main hook of the plot, even though it's not the entire plot. It just encompasses every aspect of the plot, every character.
Aham is a solid actor, I am seeing him for the first time and trust me, I am not one of those who routinely fangirls over TV actors, I have very few people I love for their acting but Aham is definitely praiseworthy. You'll find lots of cuteish, semi-talented, OTT actors everywhere lately but Aham is so subtle and smooth that it is a pleasant surprise.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ur post reminded me of it. ya looks like that now. but i think there ll be changes i dnt think their love ll doomed as the show focuses on friendship.. the bond btw the 4.. so there ll be changes fr sure and going bazigar way srk died i dnt think arjun ll die in the show..