India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Arjun is Heathcliff!!!

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I have been feeling lately that Arjun reminds me of someone, someone I've read about, someone I've been obsessed with. After the episode tonight, I know. Arjun is the Heathcliff of the show. His enmity is with Samraat and Samaira by default just like Heathcliff was obsessed with the idea of revenge. He literally destroyed himself because of his obsession for Catherine, Arjun is shaping up to be a proper Heathcliff. He will ruin himself before he ruins Samaira and Samraat. I love, love Wuthering Heights, so Arjun slowly turning out as a Heathcliff version 2.0 is pleasantly surprising. Sam is his Catherine and this love is doomed. 
Also, how effing good is Aham? He is so subtle that this revenge theme never gets OTT. His words are always so poignant, he is literally the playmaker of the plot. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fatimaryEkPagliLadkiviji2111..sahana..SayaneeH.Lecter..krystalLifez_Beautifulsoni595OmkaraKiParvatiRi21

EkPagliLadki Goldie
EkPagliLadki
EkPagliLadki

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I also felt the same! HeathcliffDay Dreaming 
And completely agree on the part that Aham is very subtle. 
And finally we have a new man on Indian TV (apart from Rajeev, Iqbal, Ronit and others)!
I was bored of the teenagers or very young men everywhere.

Edited by PagliLadki - 12 May 2015 at 12:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595Star_girlRi21

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Heathcliff is one my fav anti hero! His obsession with Catherine was my fav... But I dun want a doomed luv stry here... I want them to be happy in this life and not end up like cliff n cathy ending up singing duets as bhooths! LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595Star_girlRi21

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I want 2 c love between Samaira and Arjun. They make an amazing couple...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595Star_girl

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PagliLadki

And finally we have a man on Indian TV (apart from Rajeev, Iqbal, Ronit and others)!

Hey I know you from somewhere, Zindagi Wins, right?
I know!! Ninety percent of these teens cannot act to save their lives or can only do the whole mischievous, cute routine which frankly, is very easy. It's pretty hard to pull off a proper Heathcliff routine like Aham is doing every night. He is quite talented and very subtle, much like the darling man in your DP. <3
Yeah, we have a major lack of proper masculine figures on TV, hence most of these heroes cannot pull off good angsty man role without going OTT and annoying. They made a very intelligent choice with Aham. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPagliLadki

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Heathcliff is one my fav anti hero! His obsession with Catherine was my fav... But I dun want a doomed luv stry here... I want them to be happy in this life and not end up like cliff n cathy ending up singing duets as bhooths! LOL LOL

Lol aww. Yeah, would be nice if it does have a happy ending but I don't think it will have a conventionally happy ending. Arjun is literally the Heathcliff figure and his love is cursed in a way. Did you see how there were subtle hints about Arjun knowing Sam during their early years in that piano scene? TOTAL HEATHCLIFF-CATHY FEELS OMG!!!! 
LOL

Lifez_BeautifulRi21

EkPagliLadki Goldie
EkPagliLadki
EkPagliLadki

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

And finally we have a man on Indian TV (apart from Rajeev, Iqbal, Ronit and others)!

I know!! Ninety percent of these teens cannot act to save their lives or can only do the whole mischievous, cute routine which frankly, is very easy. It's pretty hard to pull off a proper Heathcliff routine like Aham is doing every night. He is quite talented and very subtle, much like the darling man in your DP. <3
Yeah, we have a major lack of proper masculine figures on TV, hence most of these heroes cannot pull off good angsty man role without going OTT and annoying. They made a very intelligent choice with Aham. 

Yeah! I used to watch until the show was doomed and Veer entered. Even though I hate the way they are taking the story forward I watch it sometimes for Kiran. He is really good.

I was so happy when Reporters was announced. And even more happy when I read that Aham was going to play one of the leads. I am bored of those usual teenager heroes or angry-hate women-love mom and sis-hate dad-wears grey and black types heroes. Glad that Arjun is different. Rather a much better change.

And thank God he has more colours in his wardrobeLOL

Edited by PagliLadki - 12 May 2015 at 12:22pm

Star_girlRi21

EkPagliLadki Goldie
EkPagliLadki
EkPagliLadki

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

And the man in my DPEmbarrassed

I don't think I would find somebody to match up to his level. My love life is already doomed.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

Go to top