Views

Users

Frequent Posters

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

fabulous postπŸ˜ƒ
u said ryt, each n every word is correct.
When one says only a woman can
understand a woman's plight. It was
so right.

that what i felt when Ananya slapp that person. She realy take a stand for woman, forgetting every thing, for what she was there, she take stand for mahi was amazingπŸ˜ƒ

Most of us would have been able to relate with that scene.  It was so potent!πŸ‘πŸΌ
and it was that scene which led us to support Ananya out and out in her fight for Mahi.

Its not about what's right and what's wrong.  Its about principles.

I say again had Kabir known abt Mahi's plight he wud've taken the same stance.

I guess now he had clear understanding of wer Mahi stands.

As per spoilers, we now know that he will act accordingly.

But Ananya will have to pay the price of her disobedience and keeping humanity ahead of her profession, respect, and name.
AnVishtian thumbnail
@violette:

As I said, they still have a long way to go before they truly understand each other. They respect each other but don't completely understand one another. Well I'm excited to see how all this is going to play out, their both such strongly built characters who have some basic ideologies but different methods to get what they desire.

Hahahaha... I agree I quite get the feeling it might end up Kabir V/s Ananya rather than KaYa if they keep clashing like this πŸ˜†

Ananya is still a bit immature on the professional end, with a little more experience she will understand how to handle such situations without making it a mess.

That is the golden mantra that Ananya hasn't been chanting πŸ˜† But I feel Kabir is going to start drilling it into her soon if she keeps telling him how to do his job πŸ˜†
I was laughing when he pulls away from the 0.005 inch gap and speaks to her about the promos being aired and she replies "wo promo jo apko chalana hi nahi chahiye tha" and BAM! He reduces the 0.005 inch to 0.001 inches gap πŸ˜†

Yes, she has come a long way but at the same time that silly questionnaire track bought back the ol'fangirl in her in full josh. πŸ˜† But it was funny in a way.

There is still a long way to go before he can confide in her completely. The man is a hard shell at times so KaYa will take time to develop.

Kabir Sharma khud ko Hitler mante hai πŸ˜† aur Ananya ne hitler se panga le li πŸ˜†

Do check it out. Today's episode is going to be interesting but I hope Ananya can prove her stance as well and doesn't back down.
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazing analysis 
just speechless
loved ananya 
first time the female lead spoke up against the male lead otherwise most of them just hide behind the male lead in case of difficulties and tough times
violette thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

@violette:

As I said, they still have a long way to go before they truly understand each other. They respect each other but don't completely understand one another. Well I'm excited to see how all this is going to play out, their both such strongly built characters who have some basic ideologies but different methods to get what they desire.

Hahahaha... I agree I quite get the feeling it might end up Kabir V/s Ananya rather than KaYa if they keep clashing like this πŸ˜†

Ananya is still a bit immature on the professional end, with a little more experience she will understand how to handle such situations without making it a mess.

That is the golden mantra that Ananya hasn't been chanting πŸ˜† But I feel Kabir is going to start drilling it into her soon if she keeps telling him how to do his job πŸ˜†
I was laughing when he pulls away from the 0.005 inch gap and speaks to her about the promos being aired and she replies "wo promo jo apko chalana hi nahi chahiye tha" and BAM! He reduces the 0.005 inch to 0.001 inches gap πŸ˜†

Yes, she has come a long way but at the same time that silly questionnaire track bought back the ol'fangirl in her in full josh. πŸ˜† But it was funny in a way.

There is still a long way to go before he can confide in her completely. The man is a hard shell at times so KaYa will take time to develop.

Kabir Sharma khud ko Hitler mante hai πŸ˜† aur Ananya ne hitler se panga le li πŸ˜†

Do check it out. Today's episode is going to be interesting but I hope Ananya can prove her stance as well and doesn't back down.

I am sorry tht I missed out on this one!😳

As usual interesting lines.  especially Baam... he reduces o.005 to 0.001! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Really love reading ur posts!

violette thumbnail
Originally posted by: pd786

amazing analysis 

just speechless
loved ananya 
first time the female lead spoke up against the male lead otherwise most of them just hide behind the male lead in case of difficulties and tough times

and especially so in such scene.  Duh!

thts a reason too why I loved this scene inspite of the "right and wrong wala" debate!😳