Reporters

India-Forums

   
Reporters
Reporters

Reporting - The Story of a Brave Fearless Girl! (Page 2)

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Joined: 05 April 2014
Posts: 3696

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Beautifully put Clap Loved the post.
Agreed with ya every word!

Me too

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 7584

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zakter

Originally posted by ttrocks

Beautifully put Clap Loved the post.
Agreed with ya every word!

Me too
thnx both of you.
 
I love the way the equation betn the two is unfolding!  All characters are different with distinct traits and they manage to captivate your imagination.
 
I loved Trisha yesterday LOL  She is the mitthi churi of KKN.  I love that she loves to stoke fire and give masaledar tadka!LOLLOL
 
I wonder what if she interacts with Khalid! I can clearly imagine them sitting in a corner and relishing on gossip news! LOLLOLLOLLOL  Khalid is hilarious!LOL
 
And Mr. Sharma with his percentile opinion poll and wry humor was outstanding!LOLLOL


Edited by violette - 13 May 2015 at 12:02am
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Joined: 03 August 2009
Posts: 8083

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Very well written post!Big smile

I echo your statements, I truly cheered when she gave that tamacha to that badshah. I wanted her to kick him too, where it hurts the most LOL

As much as I stand with Ananya and understand her pov as a woman, At the same time I am disappointed a bit by her way of tackling this. I feel Kabir found her attitude to be the source of his anger rather than her denying Mahi's case. The first thing she does is lie that it was a false lead, that too infront of the top bosses of their KNN channel and cause Kabir to lose face. And second is when she admits to tell the truth and starts off with "Mujhe Mahi ka case ni karna chahiye" which was not the right thing to say to your boss, Like Kabir said he is the person who decides what news should or should not be shown and with Ananya saying such a thing that is a complete disrespect to his authority and a show of arrogance by someone in her position. It was this attitude that made Kabir angry, I don't think he would have blasted at her so much had she called him up and requested to put forth her opinion on Mahi's case. I'm pretty sure he would have listened.

But I can't be disappointed with her fully because Kabir's behavior with his questionnaire answers and the promos he aired, she must have thought he wouldn't listen. Well its going to be interesting but I hope Ananya is able to prove her stance equally as well as Kabir will, She is a pretty strong willed woman and courageous so I want to see them show her going toe-to-toe with Kabir on this case.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

violetteAeDilHaiMushkilrajanigandha26

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Joined: 08 March 2011
Posts: 7523

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Absolutely terrific post.. Clap

That slap was THE answer to the likes of creepy men who use, objectify and humiliate women.. 


Ananya did make all of us, and perhaps even her Kabir Sir proud by taking that drastic step.. (Isn't that what Kabir did when he set out to protect Dr. Sinha?) Ditto.. There's no difference at all.. 

She risked everything, her job, her self-respect, and losing her hero's trust, and yet she did it all without caring a darn about the consequences, only because she wanted to protect a scarred, broken woman from being paraded in front of the world.. 

One could call it dare-devilry, or being self-righteously pious, but it wasn't either! 
She was just being a sensitive, strong woman who valued the price of a fellow human being's life above all.. 
And kudos to the CV's for portraying it flawlessly.. 


Standing up to Kabir, and putting forth her point - She may have been wrong in not trusting her bosses, and also acted unprofessionally, which cannot be refuted.. 
But that is her decision, one she must have reached upon after a lot of deliberation.. 

Kabir, although angry at her for her lack of professionalism, and believes that they ought to use this example to cite the hypocrisy of our society, isn't a heartless Hitler.. 

I, for one am hoping that once the issue is sorted, and they're done covering Mahi's story, Kabir-Ananya have a small meaningful conversation.. 
They need to be able to understand each other better.. Even if Kabir is a recluse, I hope he starts opening up, coz she certainly needs his guidance professionally.. 


Personally, I loved the 'pinning to the wall' scene, for its live-wire like energy and the subtlety with with Ananya put forth her arguments.. Also, I feel Kabir may have realised that what she did was perhaps for a better good.. But he cannot, and should not give her the impression that she is allowed to take them for granted.. 

Ananya's hurt, disbelief and disappointment were brought out flawlessly.. 


I feel it'll be Ananya who shall bring Mahi to KKN willingly, and place her trust in Kabir to do the right thing.. 
That is the only redemption for her unprofessional behaviour, but it will also go a long way in cementing the 'shaky trust' between Kabir and herself.. 
Needless to say, Mr.Sharma will be bowled over by her bold act, if she does so and will ensure that her trust isn't misplaced.. 


Anyhow.. I am actually in awe of Kritika since last night.. Time and again, she has proven to be a director's actor.. Right from her first show as EK's stereotypical female lead Arohi, to feisty, bubbly, opinionated Ananya Kashyap, she has come a long way.. 

Not just Kabir, but I feel Rajeev too has met his match (Strictly, on a professional level).. 
The guy is a powerhouse of talent, and emoting anger, pain, longing, strength of character just comes naturally to him, which is all what Kabir is about.. 
Kritika as Ananya is picking up the mantle.. 

After a really long time, we have two equally-strong headed, uncompromising leads.. And I really hope it stays that way.. 


Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 13 May 2015 at 12:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

violetteuluvmgrajanigandha26

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 8818

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for making  this post. First time Ananya Kashyap is given due credit and acknowledged on this forum. I always loved Ananya for being such a strong and sensitive  woman.

Agree with you completely. Today's rock star was Ananya. Its rare to see dynamic famale leads. Proud of Miss kashyap always.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uluvmg

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Joined: 08 March 2011
Posts: 7523

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Thank you so much for making  this post. First time Ananya Kashyap is given due credit and acknowledged on this forum. I always loved Ananya for being such a strong and sensitive  woman.

Agree with you completely. Today's rock star was Ananya. Its rare to see dynamic famale leads. Proud of Miss kashyap always.


Whoaaa.. Noo.. We've all loved her and hailed her as being a rock star, right since the 'slap' promo.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 7584

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Very well written post!Big smile

I echo your statements, I truly cheered when she gave that tamacha to that badshah. I wanted her to kick him too, where it hurts the most LOL

As much as I stand with Ananya and understand her pov as a woman, At the same time I am disappointed a bit by her way of tackling this. I feel Kabir found her attitude to be the source of his anger rather than her denying Mahi's case. The first thing she does is lie that it was a false lead, that too infront of the top bosses of their KNN channel and cause Kabir to lose face. And second is when she admits to tell the truth and starts off with "Mujhe Mahi ka case ni karna chahiye" which was not the right thing to say to your boss, Like Kabir said he is the person who decides what news should or should not be shown and with Ananya saying such a thing that is a complete disrespect to his authority and a show of arrogance by someone in her position. It was this attitude that made Kabir angry, I don't think he would have blasted at her so much had she called him up and requested to put forth her opinion on Mahi's case. I'm pretty sure he would have listened.

But I can't be disappointed with her fully because Kabir's behavior with his questionnaire answers and the promos he aired, she must have thought he wouldn't listen. Well its going to be interesting but I hope Ananya is able to prove her stance equally as well as Kabir will, She is a pretty strong willed woman and courageous so I want to see them show her going toe-to-toe with Kabir on this case.
Where it hurts the most!!! ahahaaahhaaa...But Kyun apne legs gande kare, chai se kaam chala ley!  Zindagi bhar nahi bhool payega vo dard!!ROFL
 
Agreed her eruptive attitude is the prime source of confrontations betn them.  But then she is still immature, that simple little girl who sees world from certain perspective.  She doesn't have experience and tribulations of Kabir.  Agreed she has a painful past and was successful in overcoming it with positivity and hopefulness but remember she has two pillars of support in form of her mom and bro for them she has to fight and stay alive.  Kabir on otherhand has seen a lot, suffered a lot and his way of seeing things roots from his experiences, ambitions, and a drive to prove his point and his desire to rule the media world and obtain that supreme power!
 
I don't think Ananya is essentially wrong in her approach.  Kabir definitely dislikes her indisciplined and disobedient attitude but he respects her strong views on ethics and humanity and would ultimately support her in long run.
 
For Ananya no thing is greater than absolute truth and the trait of us being compassionate and human.  She cannot compromise on it.
 
ForKabir, no thing is greater than news that is said effectively, bringing home the social message impactfully.  But doing so he might tend to cross that fine line but ananya has a clear conscience of what she would stand for risking her job and even Kabir's faith in her talents!
 
I don't think for Kabir ego matters more than delivering what he is supposed to deliver, his goals, his passion for breaking the sensational news.
 
I also don't think that Ananya had ever been arrogant.  All that she does is to follow what she feels is right and in that process she unintentionally defies his rules and authority.  One thing is clear she is not one who would walk by his rules.  She analyzes each news on its merit and acts accordingly.  Its just that Kabir's way of approaching and presenting news is different from Ananya's.
 
In this incident, I don't think either Kabir or Ananya had time to explain themselves.  If it wasn't for the presence of Malvika and Khalid, she might have tried other approach, as we had seen earlier, but she also knew from experience that Kabir would have his way irrespective of what she thinks about Mahi.  So she had to lie, she had no option.
 
As for the questionnaire thing, I think Ananya is right.  Kabir still doesn't understand her.  He would've blasted had he not done the same thing with others live on his news channel.  On lighter note, the whole idea was ridiculous.  It fell in category of cheap gossip and he rightly told off Ananya.
 
As for being toe-to-toe, I doubt Kabir will give her another chance any soon.  He would mete out a punishment giving her a strong lesson on how she should behave if she ever wants to work under him again!LOL
 
Oh! I would love their confrontations!
 
 
 
 


Edited by violette - 13 May 2015 at 12:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 7584

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie


Absolutely terrific post.. Clap

That slap was THE answer to the likes of creepy men who use, objectify and humiliate women.. 


Ananya did make all of us, and perhaps even her Kabir Sir proud by taking that drastic step.. (Isn't that what Kabir did when he set out to protect Dr. Sinha?) Ditto.. There's no difference at all.. 

She risked everything, her job, her self-respect, and losing her hero's trust, and yet she did it all without caring a darn about the consequences, only because she wanted to protect a scarred, broken woman from being paraded in front of the world.. 

One could call it dare-devilry, or being self-righteously pious, but it wasn't either! 
She was just being a sensitive, strong woman who valued the price of a fellow human being's life above all.. 
And kudos to the CV's for portraying it flawlessly.. 


Standing up to Kabir, and putting forth her point - She may have been wrong in not trusting her bosses, and also acted unprofessionally, which cannot be refuted.. 
But that is her decision, one she must have reached upon after a lot of deliberation.. 

Kabir, although angry at her for her lack of professionalism, and believes that they ought to use this example to cite the hypocrisy of our society, isn't a heartless Hitler.. 

I, for one am hoping that once the issue is sorted, and they're done covering Mahi's story, Kabir-Ananya have a small meaningful conversation.. 
They need to be able to understand each other better.. Even if Kabir is a recluse, I hope he starts opening up, coz she certainly needs his guidance professionally.. 


Personally, I loved the 'pinning to the wall' scene, for its live-wire like energy and the subtlety with with Ananya put forth her arguments.. Also, I feel Kabir may have realised that what she did was perhaps for a better good.. But he cannot, and should not give her the impression that she is allowed to take them for granted.. 

Ananya's hurt, disbelief and disappointment were brought out flawlessly.. 


I feel it'll be Ananya who shall bring Mahi to KKN willingly, and place her trust in Kabir to do the right thing.. 
That is the only redemption for her unprofessional behaviour, but it will also go a long way in cementing the 'shaky trust' between Kabir and herself.. 
Needless to say, Mr.Sharma will be bowled over by her bold act, if she does so and will ensure that her trust isn't misplaced.. 


Anyhow.. I am actually in awe of Kritika since last night.. Time and again, she has proven to be a director's actor.. Right from her first show as EK's stereotypical female lead Arohi, to feisty, bubbly, opinionated Ananya Kashyap, she has come a long way.. 

Not just Kabir, but I feel Rajeev too has met his match (Strictly, on a professional level).. 
The guy is a powerhouse of talent, and emoting anger, pain, longing, strength of character just comes naturally to him, which is all what Kabir is about.. 
Kritika as Ananya is picking up the mantle.. 

After a really long time, we have two equally-strong headed, uncompromising leads.. And I really hope it stays that way.. 
 
If one goes by reasoning of certain ppl on this forum, even Badshah's act can be justified as his quick practical approach towards filling his empty stomach!  - satire  LOLLOLLOL
 
Anyways..
 
I love your parallel betn Sinha's case and Mahi's case.  The two acted on their strong beliefs though the goals were different.  Ananya's act is more selfless!
 
I don't think her stand is wrong in terms of protecting a broken vulnerable woman and certainly standing for her when people want to parade her mercilessly!  Remember the Nidhi Rane case.  Image what would happen to Mahi!  Pitying is the worst and cheapest kind of fashionable gossiping!  I am happy that Ananya at least tried to avoid such fate for Mahi.
 
Kabir is sensitive towards this issue and I m sure he must've something in his mind after that insightful input from Ananya.  He might have presenting it sensitively but still It would inevitably had worst impact on Mahi and I shudder to think about her family!  The things they would learn she had gone through!  Its emotionally mutilating.
 
I would definitely support Ananya.  There is no point about mistrust on her seniors here!  Or even unprofessionalism.  She was just demanding some time for Mahi and not essentially denying the story completely!
 
It was just that it all happened to fast.
 
Kabir is right in his way but he ought to respect this other viewpoint too.  This issue is too sensitive and it merits tht!
 
as for their conversations, oh I wished they had in detail about how he doesn't understand her!  I was so dying to hear that!LOL
 
Anyways, kabir being utmost profession a heart-to-heart conversation will have to wait.  Though he has his own ways of seeking out personal info without sounding to personal!LOL  Whereas Ananya takes up foolish ways!LOL
 
I don't think Ananya would bring Mahi to KKN.  It defies her whole point of fighting.  Her current stance is not for KKN or even Kabir.  Its for Mahi.
 
That scene was terrific and I loved the raw energy of emotions they exhibited.  Ananya's was strong and unwavering.  Kabirs was volcanic and daunting.
 
He shouldn't be taken for granted that he has already established strongly in many ways!LOL  But Ananya is not going to learn.  She loves the tag of "Rebel!"LOLLOL
 
Kritika is very professional, talented, and choosy about her roles.  I like the fact that RK brings his character alive like no one can ever do it!  At first I thought Ananya's character was not up to the level for Kritika's caliber but now I can see why the Behl's chose her.  She can portray strength without any show or style.  It comes naturally to her.   Her chirpiness and cuteness are her innate traits.  And yes I love her refreshing smiles!  Also she brings the innocence of Ananya pretty well and yet she is a woman of substance.  Reminds me so much of that initial Arohi!


Edited by violette - 13 May 2015 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#1 How Not to do Reporting?

2

Author: GitaIyer   Replies: 14   Views: 1324

GitaIyer 14 1324 16 May 2015 at 4:54pm by dhaakshu
Reporting - The Kabir-Ananya Story

2 3

Author: violette   Replies: 23   Views: 4204

violette 23 4204 15 May 2015 at 1:27am by violette
The Mahi 'Story'

2

Author: soapbubble   Replies: 13   Views: 1296

soapbubble 13 1296 13 May 2015 at 4:36am by soapbubble
Reporters Review: Breaking uncertain myths of the reporting world

Author: Maha149   Replies: 2   Views: 596

Maha149 2 596 04 May 2015 at 9:30am by Karan.Preeta
I didnt know that I was offered Hate Story 3 --Kritika Kamra

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 8   Views: 2735

-purnima- 8 2735 26 April 2015 at 5:02pm by Fattoom

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reporters Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index