Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Absolutely terrific post.. πŸ‘

That slap was THE answer to the likes of creepy men who use, objectify and humiliate women.. 

Ananya did make all of us, and perhaps even her Kabir Sir proud by taking that drastic step.. (Isn't that what Kabir did when he set out to protect Dr. Sinha?) Ditto.. There's no difference at all.. 

She risked everything, her job, her self-respect, and losing her hero's trust, and yet she did it all without caring a darn about the consequences, only because she wanted to protect a scarred, broken woman from being paraded in front of the world.. 

One could call it dare-devilry, or being self-righteously pious, but it wasn't either! 
She was just being a sensitive, strong woman who valued the price of a fellow human being's life above all.. 
And kudos to the CV's for portraying it flawlessly.. 

Standing up to Kabir, and putting forth her point - She may have been wrong in not trusting her bosses, and also acted unprofessionally, which cannot be refuted.. 
But that is her decision, one she must have reached upon after a lot of deliberation.. 

Kabir, although angry at her for her lack of professionalism, and believes that they ought to use this example to cite the hypocrisy of our society, isn't a heartless Hitler.. 

I, for one am hoping that once the issue is sorted, and they're done covering Mahi's story, Kabir-Ananya have a small meaningful conversation.. 
They need to be able to understand each other better.. Even if Kabir is a recluse, I hope he starts opening up, coz she certainly needs his guidance professionally.. 

Personally, I loved the 'pinning to the wall' scene, for its live-wire like energy and the subtlety with with Ananya put forth her arguments.. Also, I feel Kabir may have realised that what she did was perhaps for a better good.. But he cannot, and should not give her the impression that she is allowed to take them for granted.. 

Ananya's hurt, disbelief and disappointment were brought out flawlessly.. 

I feel it'll be Ananya who shall bring Mahi to KKN willingly, and place her trust in Kabir to do the right thing.. 
That is the only redemption for her unprofessional behaviour, but it will also go a long way in cementing the 'shaky trust' between Kabir and herself.. 
Needless to say, Mr.Sharma will be bowled over by her bold act, if she does so and will ensure that her trust isn't misplaced.. 

Anyhow.. I am actually in awe of Kritika since last night.. Time and again, she has proven to be a director's actor.. Right from her first show as EK's stereotypical female lead Arohi, to feisty, bubbly, opinionated Ananya Kashyap, she has come a long way.. 

Not just Kabir, but I feel Rajeev too has met his match (Strictly, on a professional level).. 
The guy is a powerhouse of talent, and emoting anger, pain, longing, strength of character just comes naturally to him, which is all what Kabir is about.. 
Kritika as Ananya is picking up the mantle.. 

After a really long time, we have two equally-strong headed, uncompromising leads.. And I really hope it stays that way.. 
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 8 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for making  this post. First time Ananya Kashyap is given due credit and acknowledged on this forum. I always loved Ananya for being such a strong and sensitive  woman.

Agree with you completely. Today's rock star was Ananya. Its rare to see dynamic famale leads. Proud of Miss kashyap always.

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Thank you so much for making  this post. First time Ananya Kashyap is given due credit and acknowledged on this forum. I always loved Ananya for being such a strong and sensitive  woman.

Agree with you completely. Today's rock star was Ananya. Its rare to see dynamic famale leads. Proud of Miss kashyap always.

Whoaaa.. Noo.. We've all loved her and hailed her as being a rock star, right since the 'slap' promo.. πŸ˜‰
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Very well written post!πŸ˜ƒ

I echo your statements, I truly cheered when she gave that tamacha to that badshah. I wanted her to kick him too, where it hurts the most πŸ˜†

As much as I stand with Ananya and understand her pov as a woman, At the same time I am disappointed a bit by her way of tackling this. I feel Kabir found her attitude to be the source of his anger rather than her denying Mahi's case. The first thing she does is lie that it was a false lead, that too infront of the top bosses of their KNN channel and cause Kabir to lose face. And second is when she admits to tell the truth and starts off with "Mujhe Mahi ka case ni karna chahiye" which was not the right thing to say to your boss, Like Kabir said he is the person who decides what news should or should not be shown and with Ananya saying such a thing that is a complete disrespect to his authority and a show of arrogance by someone in her position. It was this attitude that made Kabir angry, I don't think he would have blasted at her so much had she called him up and requested to put forth her opinion on Mahi's case. I'm pretty sure he would have listened.

But I can't be disappointed with her fully because Kabir's behavior with his questionnaire answers and the promos he aired, she must have thought he wouldn't listen. Well its going to be interesting but I hope Ananya is able to prove her stance equally as well as Kabir will, She is a pretty strong willed woman and courageous so I want to see them show her going toe-to-toe with Kabir on this case.

Where it hurts the most!!! ahahaaahhaaa...But Kyun apne legs gande kare, chai se kaam chala ley!  Zindagi bhar nahi bhool payega vo dard!!🀣

Agreed her eruptive attitude is the prime source of confrontations betn them.  But then she is still immature, that simple little girl who sees world from certain perspective.  She doesn't have experience and tribulations of Kabir.  Agreed she has a painful past and was successful in overcoming it with positivity and hopefulness but remember she has two pillars of support in form of her mom and bro for them she has to fight and stay alive.  Kabir on otherhand has seen a lot, suffered a lot and his way of seeing things roots from his experiences, ambitions, and a drive to prove his point and his desire to rule the media world and obtain that supreme power!

I don't think Ananya is essentially wrong in her approach.  Kabir definitely dislikes her indisciplined and disobedient attitude but he respects her strong views on ethics and humanity and would ultimately support her in long run.

For Ananya no thing is greater than absolute truth and the trait of us being compassionate and human.  She cannot compromise on it.

ForKabir, no thing is greater than news that is said effectively, bringing home the social message impactfully.  But doing so he might tend to cross that fine line but ananya has a clear conscience of what she would stand for risking her job and even Kabir's faith in her talents!

I don't think for Kabir ego matters more than delivering what he is supposed to deliver, his goals, his passion for breaking the sensational news.

I also don't think that Ananya had ever been arrogant.  All that she does is to follow what she feels is right and in that process she unintentionally defies his rules and authority.  One thing is clear she is not one who would walk by his rules.  She analyzes each news on its merit and acts accordingly.  Its just that Kabir's way of approaching and presenting news is different from Ananya's.

In this incident, I don't think either Kabir or Ananya had time to explain themselves.  If it wasn't for the presence of Malvika and Khalid, she might have tried other approach, as we had seen earlier, but she also knew from experience that Kabir would have his way irrespective of what she thinks about Mahi.  So she had to lie, she had no option.

As for the questionnaire thing, I think Ananya is right.  Kabir still doesn't understand her.  He would've blasted had he not done the same thing with others live on his news channel.  On lighter note, the whole idea was ridiculous.  It fell in category of cheap gossip and he rightly told off Ananya.

As for being toe-to-toe, I doubt Kabir will give her another chance any soon.  He would mete out a punishment giving her a strong lesson on how she should behave if she ever wants to work under him again!πŸ˜†

Oh! I would love their confrontations!

Edited by violette - 8 years ago
violette thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Absolutely terrific post.. πŸ‘

That slap was THE answer to the likes of creepy men who use, objectify and humiliate women.. 

Ananya did make all of us, and perhaps even her Kabir Sir proud by taking that drastic step.. (Isn't that what Kabir did when he set out to protect Dr. Sinha?) Ditto.. There's no difference at all.. 

She risked everything, her job, her self-respect, and losing her hero's trust, and yet she did it all without caring a darn about the consequences, only because she wanted to protect a scarred, broken woman from being paraded in front of the world.. 

One could call it dare-devilry, or being self-righteously pious, but it wasn't either! 
She was just being a sensitive, strong woman who valued the price of a fellow human being's life above all.. 
And kudos to the CV's for portraying it flawlessly.. 

Standing up to Kabir, and putting forth her point - She may have been wrong in not trusting her bosses, and also acted unprofessionally, which cannot be refuted.. 
But that is her decision, one she must have reached upon after a lot of deliberation.. 

Kabir, although angry at her for her lack of professionalism, and believes that they ought to use this example to cite the hypocrisy of our society, isn't a heartless Hitler.. 

I, for one am hoping that once the issue is sorted, and they're done covering Mahi's story, Kabir-Ananya have a small meaningful conversation.. 
They need to be able to understand each other better.. Even if Kabir is a recluse, I hope he starts opening up, coz she certainly needs his guidance professionally.. 

Personally, I loved the 'pinning to the wall' scene, for its live-wire like energy and the subtlety with with Ananya put forth her arguments.. Also, I feel Kabir may have realised that what she did was perhaps for a better good.. But he cannot, and should not give her the impression that she is allowed to take them for granted.. 

Ananya's hurt, disbelief and disappointment were brought out flawlessly.. 

I feel it'll be Ananya who shall bring Mahi to KKN willingly, and place her trust in Kabir to do the right thing.. 
That is the only redemption for her unprofessional behaviour, but it will also go a long way in cementing the 'shaky trust' between Kabir and herself.. 
Needless to say, Mr.Sharma will be bowled over by her bold act, if she does so and will ensure that her trust isn't misplaced.. 

Anyhow.. I am actually in awe of Kritika since last night.. Time and again, she has proven to be a director's actor.. Right from her first show as EK's stereotypical female lead Arohi, to feisty, bubbly, opinionated Ananya Kashyap, she has come a long way.. 

Not just Kabir, but I feel Rajeev too has met his match (Strictly, on a professional level).. 
The guy is a powerhouse of talent, and emoting anger, pain, longing, strength of character just comes naturally to him, which is all what Kabir is about.. 
Kritika as Ananya is picking up the mantle.. 

After a really long time, we have two equally-strong headed, uncompromising leads.. And I really hope it stays that way.. 

If one goes by reasoning of certain ppl on this forum, even Badshah's act can be justified as his quick practical approach towards filling his empty stomach!  - satire  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways..

I love your parallel betn Sinha's case and Mahi's case.  The two acted on their strong beliefs though the goals were different.  Ananya's act is more selfless!

I don't think her stand is wrong in terms of protecting a broken vulnerable woman and certainly standing for her when people want to parade her mercilessly!  Remember the Nidhi Rane case.  Image what would happen to Mahi!  Pitying is the worst and cheapest kind of fashionable gossiping!  I am happy that Ananya at least tried to avoid such fate for Mahi.

Kabir is sensitive towards this issue and I m sure he must've something in his mind after that insightful input from Ananya.  He might have presenting it sensitively but still It would inevitably had worst impact on Mahi and I shudder to think about her family!  The things they would learn she had gone through!  Its emotionally mutilating.

I would definitely support Ananya.  There is no point about mistrust on her seniors here!  Or even unprofessionalism.  She was just demanding some time for Mahi and not essentially denying the story completely!

It was just that it all happened to fast.

Kabir is right in his way but he ought to respect this other viewpoint too.  This issue is too sensitive and it merits tht!

as for their conversations, oh I wished they had in detail about how he doesn't understand her!  I was so dying to hear that!πŸ˜†

Anyways, kabir being utmost profession a heart-to-heart conversation will have to wait.  Though he has his own ways of seeking out personal info without sounding to personal!πŸ˜†  Whereas Ananya takes up foolish ways!πŸ˜†

I don't think Ananya would bring Mahi to KKN.  It defies her whole point of fighting.  Her current stance is not for KKN or even Kabir.  Its for Mahi.

That scene was terrific and I loved the raw energy of emotions they exhibited.  Ananya's was strong and unwavering.  Kabirs was volcanic and daunting.

He shouldn't be taken for granted that he has already established strongly in many ways!πŸ˜†  But Ananya is not going to learn.  She loves the tag of "Rebel!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kritika is very professional, talented, and choosy about her roles.  I like the fact that RK brings his character alive like no one can ever do it!  At first I thought Ananya's character was not up to the level for Kritika's caliber but now I can see why the Behl's chose her.  She can portray strength without any show or style.  It comes naturally to her.   Her chirpiness and cuteness are her innate traits.  And yes I love her refreshing smiles!  Also she brings the innocence of Ananya pretty well and yet she is a woman of substance.  Reminds me so much of that initial Arohi!
Edited by violette - 8 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: violette

</div>

Where it hurts the most!!!ahahaaahhaaa...But Kyun apne legs gande kare, chai se kaam chala ley! Zindagi bhar nahi bhool payega vo dard!!🀣

<div>

Agreed her eruptive attitude is the prime source of confrontations betn them. But then she is still immature, that simple little girl who sees world from certain perspective. She doesn't have experience and tribulations of Kabir. Agreed she has a painful past and was successful in overcoming it with positivity and hopefulness but remember she has two pillars of support in form of her mom and bro for them she has to fight and stay alive. Kabir on otherhand has seen a lot, suffered a lot and his way of seeing things roots from his experiences, ambitions, and a drive to prove his point and his desire to rule the media world and obtain that supreme power!

I don't think Ananya is essentially wrong in her approach. Kabir definitely dislikes her indisciplined and disobedient attitude but he respects her strong views on ethics and humanity and would ultimately support her in long run.

For Ananya no thing is greater than absolute truth and the trait of us being compassionate and human. She cannot compromise on it.

ForKabir, no thing is greater than news that is said effectively, bringing home the social message impactfully. But doing so he might tend to cross that fine line but ananya has a clear conscience of what she would stand for risking her joband even Kabir's faith in her talents!

I don't think for Kabir ego matters more than delivering what he is supposed to deliver, his goals, his passion for breaking the sensational news.

I also don't think that Ananya had ever been arrogant. All that she does is to follow what she feels isright and in that process she unintentionally defies his rules and authority. One thing is clear she is not one who would walk by his rules. She analyzes each news on its merit and acts accordingly. Its just that Kabir's way of approaching and presenting news is different from Ananya's.

In this incident, I don't think either Kabir or Ananya had time to explain themselves. If it wasn't for the presence of Malvika and Khalid, she might have tried other approach, as we had seen earlier, but she also knew from experience that Kabir would have his way irrespective of what she thinks about Mahi. So she had to lie, she had no option.

As for the questionnaire thing, I think Ananya is right. Kabir still doesn't understand her. He would've blasted had he not done the same thing with others live on his news channel. On lighter note, the whole idea was ridiculous. It fell in category of cheap gossip and he rightly told off Ananya.

As for being toe-to-toe, I doubt Kabir will give her another chance any soon. He would mete out a punishment giving her a strong lesson on how she should behave if she ever wants to work under him again!πŸ˜†

Oh! I would love their confrontations!

There were quite a few broken wooden planks there too πŸ˜‰ That could work instead of chai πŸ˜†

Yes I agree, Her eruptive attitude is what causes most of their clashes. But as you said she is still immature therefore I always say she has a lot to learn and experience. This may be one of the lessons for her and Kabir too. Kabir had said he sees himself in her not too long back, not in those exact words but it was somewhat similar so it is obvious that at one point of time he was like Ananya but something must have happened that taught him about how this world works. Therefore he must have gone through what Ananya has because as a journalist they always come across such sensitive cases. He believes the only way to tackle this is to bring the reality to the viewers and show them what the faults in society rather than covering it up. I think the problem here was actually because Ananya has yet to see the personal and emotional side of Kabir who will protect Mahi and handle this issue with utmost sensitivity. So far she has only seen the professional Kabir who is a go-getter, who is driven by the acquiring breaking news and always boardcasting all sides of an issue to the public.
So I can understand very well where she is coming from, she must have been quite conflicted on what she should do nevertheless she was sure that she would protect Mahi no matter what.

However the way she handled the matter in office was little poorly done. You cannot take so much money from your office, tell them that you will bring such a major breaking news and then lie at the end that it was a false lead. Khalid was already fired up to make Kabir apologize and make up for everything. She was lucky they didn't fire her on the spot for taking the money or start asking her to cough up the 2 lakhs again.
At the same time, Ananya was ready to face all the consequences of her action to save Mahi from the mental torture she would have to endure at the hands of media and society. Unfortunately her action would also affect KNN and Kabir as well.
Its quite the catch 22 situation. πŸ˜† You cannot side with either of them because their both right and wrong in their own place.

As for Kabir's ego and Ananya's arrogance, I didn't mean it in that ways. What I meant was she was in a way telling her boss what he should and should not have done which would be deemed as arrogance by others because she is a woman who is only a junoir reporter and he has much more experience than her. Its not his ego that is damaged but the trust he must have placed in her as a reporter to get the news and his authority as her boss. He respects her quite a bit and it shows many times, but she screwed up a bit by telling him not to air the promos. No matter how right we are, You can never get through to your boss by telling him how to do his job. πŸ˜†
But I have to give it to Ananya, She is bloody courageous. I was completely captivated by her in that scene, She didn't flinch or back down at all.

Kabir doesn't fully understand Ananya yet, he can see the potential in her and respects her thoughts but so far she has behaved quite a bit like a fangirl infront of him. I think the moment he finally figures out why and how she came into this field, That's when he would completely understand her.
I sure do hope they show a scene where KaYa just discuss their varying opinions so that they both can understand each other better. Right now, its too early for them to truly and completely understand each other.

Hahahahahaha... that last para really cracked me up, your words caused a very weird imaginary picture in my mind of a student Ananya and strict headmaster Kabir πŸ˜†
Well, that is one thing Kabir will definitely do. According to today's spoiler, he is already gearing up to do so I feel.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Fab. Post...
Yet to catch the episode.
Edited by quirky_senorita - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: violette

If one goes by reasoning of certain ppl on this forum, even Badshah's act can be justified as his practical approach towards filling his empty stomach!  - satire  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Taking a dig, are we? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Anyways..

I love your parallel betn Sinha's case and Mahi's case.  The two acted on their strong beliefs though the goals were different.  Ananya's act is more selfless!

I don't think her stand is wrong in terms of protecting a broken vulnerable woman and certainly standing for her when people want to parade her mercilessly!  Remember the Nidhi Rane case.  Image what would happen to Mahi!  Pitying is the worst and cheapest kind of fashionable gossiping!  I am happy that Ananya at least tried to avoid such fate for Mahi.

Kabir is sensitive towards this issue and I m sure he must've something in his mind after that insightful input from Ananya.  He might have presenting it sensitively but still It would inevitably had worst impact on Mahi and I shudder to think about her family!  The things they would learn she had gone through!  Its emotionally mutilating.

I would definitely support Ananya.  There is no point about mistrust on her seniors here!  Or even unprofessionalism.  She was just demanding some time for Mahi and not essentially denying the story completely!

It was just that it all happened to fast.

Obviously, she wasn't even thinking about the repercussions when she decided to 'steal' Mahi away from KKN.. Or maybe she didn't care about e'm.. 

Coz her priority was to ensure that Mahi was rescued and treated, for her physical and psychological distress before she is made to face the camera, and the hypocritical world that shall rip her self-respect to shreds, once again.. 

Then again, looking at it from KKN and Kabir's POV, there was a better way to do it.. Of course, they haven't given her reasons to trust them, and so she did not.. 
Again, that's her POV, so no matter what we say, it cannot be designated as being right or wrong.. 

But looking at the larger picture makes me think that Kabir wasn't entirely wrong either.. 
Yes, he cited her unprofessional behaviour and sensitive nature as her faults.. 

But let's put it this way.. 
For how long will Ananya be able to protect Mahi? Even if she does, the psychological scars will never go away.. 
Of course, not right away but once Mahi has the reins of her life back, she will have to accept the reality and move on.. make attempts to gather what is left of her, and fight against the ones who deny her a right to live modestly.. 

And that is where, I feel Kabir's news presentation will be the saving grace.. 
There is no greater power than being able to influence the masses to THINK, and retrospect.. 

Reminds me of Sach ka Saamna.. Even if most of it was scripted, am pretty sure that the contestants went back home feeling proud of themselves.. Coz they emerged victorious in the end, despite their several shortcomings..
And if the story is able to do that for Mahi, I don't think she will ever need to be protected again.. 

Kabir is right in his way but he ought to respect this other viewpoint too.  This issue is too sensitive and it merits tht!

He will, I think.. Or perhaps he already knew all of it from Laxman.. 
He wasn't being insensitive, I feel.. He was just annoyed that a person who had trusted him blindly once, took him for granted.. 
And as the Boss, he had every right to be furious.. Coz the integrity of their Channel is under threat, if they fail to deliver what they promised.. 

As for his speech on the media being 'dalals', that's yet another hard-hitting reality, that cannot be refuted.. The uglier side of journalism, perhaps Ananya has yet to witness it.. 

as for their conversations, oh I wished they had in detail about how he doesn't understand her!  I was so dying to hear that!πŸ˜†

Anyways, kabir being utmost profession a heart-to-heart conversation will have to wait.  Though he has his own ways of seeking out personal info without sounding to personal!πŸ˜†  Whereas Ananya takes up foolish ways!πŸ˜†

Lol.. πŸ˜† Soo true.. She's got to learn the tricks of the trade from the master himself.. πŸ˜‰

Errmm, not a heart-to-heart one, but perhaps a few lines where he justifies what we're all echoing since last night.. 'There is no right or wrong, one simply has to find a middle ground..'
Perhaps that would lead to something more being said.. Or if not, atleast they'll be a step closer to unraveling each other.. 

I don't think Ananya would bring Mahi to KKN.  It defies her whole point of fighting.  Her current stance is not for KKN or even Kabir.  Its for Mahi.

Exactly! And I feel kabir's story on the Celebrity Drug raid, will provoke her to think.. 

Even if she does bring Mahi to Kabir, or takes Kabir to Mahi, it will only be for Mahi.. 
Not because her story needs to be told, but because she deserves the right to be heard.. If she wants to..
Else the media will just pass her off as yet another ruined starlet.. 

It's now that she will understand the true power that the media yields over common people.. And if it can be used to help Mahi live a dignified life in the future, I see no reason why Ananya wouldn't want to do it.. Of course, only if and when Mahi is prepared, physically and mentally.. 

That scene was terrific and I loved the raw energy of emotions they exhibited.  Ananya's was strong and unwavering.  Kabirs was volcanic and daunting.

He shouldn't be taken for granted that he has already established strongly in many ways!πŸ˜†  But Ananya is not going to learn.  She loves the tag of "Rebel!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahaha.. and that's what causes friction between them.. Which I love the most! 

Kritika is very professional, talented, and choosy about her roles.  I like the fact that RK brings his character alive like no one can ever do it!  At first I thought Ananya's character was not up to the level for Kritika's caliber but now I can see why the Behl's chose her.  She can portray strength without any show or style.  It comes naturally to her.   Her chirpiness and cuteness are her innate traits.  And yes I love her refreshing smiles!  Also she brings the innocence of Ananya pretty well and yet she is a woman of substance.  Reminds me so much of that initial Arohi!

@Bold: I thought the same.. But she's proven her caliber over the past few weeks.. And I feel no other actress could have pulled it off now.. She managed to strike a balance between the several shades to Ananya, and has now made her a character worthy of remembrance.. 

violette thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

There were quite a few broken wooden planks there too πŸ˜‰ That could work instead of chai πŸ˜†

--πŸ˜†

Exactly she hasn't seen his other side as we did and neither has Kabir seen how practical she can be!  But people like Ananya cannot compromise on their ethics.  She know its value and has learnt it hard way what happens if truth, justice, and humanity doesn't prevail!  Sad!

The money was not the issue here as much as not getting the required news.  They cannot just fire her as if its a false lead it aint actually her mistake.  Only Kabir knew the truth of false lead.

Catch 22 situation is perfect thing here!πŸ˜†  Don't want a riot on this forum!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Soon we will see that its Ananya Vs Kabir!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  KaYA jab hoga tab hoga!πŸ˜†

Okay I understood your POV regarding her presenting herself as arrogant, disobedient, and outright rebel.  She is definitely challenging his authority and that of Malvika and Khalid too.  In some ways she enjoys proving herself right, which borders to arrogance!πŸ˜†

No matter how right we are, You can never get through to your boss by telling him how to do his job. πŸ˜†

The golden mantra.  Ananya needs to paste that on her workboard!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kabir was rightly infuriated on her  she is too much and too gutsy!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kabir has seen her transform from a stupid fangirl to a brave responsible reporter and a sensitive helpful girl.  I think Ananya has come a long way since her first intro fiasco.  But I still have a gut feeling that he knows all about her and her dad.

Agreed its too early for them to discuss about their differences.  She is still junior and he is not liable to answer her disagreement.  Though he did in Tarini matter but still I think it was more spontaneous bcoz she barged in suddenly and asked such concerned question!  He must've definitely loved her worry for his stance!

Kabir is a strict headmaster!!! πŸ˜†  Ab Ananya madam ko pata chalega kisse panga le liya hai!πŸ˜†

Well, that is one thing Kabir will definitely do. According to today's spoiler, he is already gearing up to do so I feel.

Okay I need to read that damn spoiler!πŸ˜†
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous postπŸ˜ƒ
u said ryt, each n every word is correct.
When one says only a woman can
understand a woman's plight. It was
so right.

that what i felt when Ananya slapp that person. She realy take a stand for woman, forgetting every thing, for what she was there, she take stand for mahi was amazingπŸ˜ƒ