Reporting - The Story of a Brave Fearless Girl!

Posted: 8 years ago

For all those who felt like applauding with loudest volume and cheer when Ms. Kashyap slapped tht Badshah hard and tight, take a bow!  It was such an impactful scene and I loved Ananya there. 

She was an epitome of womanhood, of all that today's woman stands for.  Strong and yet sensitive.  Rock solid in face of trouble or opposition and yet having a tender and understanding heart.  She can withstand a storm and nurture a life with equal perseverance, patience, and passion.

She is no meek kitten as daunting as Kabir might be.  She stood like a rock, her voice didn't creak nor did she flinch when he attacked her like that.  He might not be a womanizer but he is one hell of danger when he is rubbed the wrong way!  But Bravo my young woman for standing up to him like that!  For telling the right thing the right way!

When one says only a woman can understand a woman's plight.  It was so right.

For Kabir, he wasn't wrong from perspective of a channel head, who has promised a sensational news to his viewers and justifying his views as a responsible reporter.

I thought his "jaane se pehle" never held more significance than today.  Tomorrow we will see one last fight from Ananya before she perishes, but may be Kabir will announce the news without involving Mahi directly!  It might just be a cover story, an emotional twist about her plight to that sensational news.  He knows it will fetch him more TRPs than just sensationalism.

While Ananya would want him not to drag Mahi, but I guess its inevitable.  Its ruthless cutthroat world of "pure business" where all things can be twisted and justified for certain "profit!"

But for once in this show, the style, the sensation, and the aura of Mr. Kabir Sharma was totally overshadowed by the sheer inner strength of Ms. Ananya Kashyap.  Never had I felt more proud of a female lead!

And do I need to mention that in her Kabir has met his match?  Her steely strength, her unwavering belief, her pristine clear conscience, and a character of tenderness, innocence, and uprightness all wound together in one soul.

A bow to the inner strength and power of today's woman.
Edited by violette - 8 years ago
Yes , You analyzed it beautifully 👏, As a Kritika's fan, today I am proud of Ananya  😊. 
Your posts are bang on 👍🏼 yes Ananya is a one hell of a woman,who creats her own world in the man powering world.
Originally posted by zakter

Yes , You analyzed it beautifully 👏, As a Kritika's fan, today I am proud of Ananya  😊. 
I have seen some really subtle beautiful expressions from this wonderful actress!👍🏼
Originally posted by violette

I have seen some really subtle beautiful expressions from this wonderful actress!👍🏼

I am super Happy 😃
Originally posted by meenu0527

Your posts are bang on 👍🏼 yes Ananya is a one hell of a woman,who creats her own world in the man powering world.
Respect shouldn't be demanded but commanded.  Ananya proves today why she is appreciated by her senior and her idol Kabir and loved by her colleagues.
Beautifully put 👏 Loved the post.
Agreed with ya every word!
Originally posted by ttrocks

Beautifully put 👏 Loved the post.
Agreed with ya every word!

Me too
Originally posted by zakter

Me too
thnx both of you.

I love the way the equation betn the two is unfolding!  All characters are different with distinct traits and they manage to captivate your imagination.

I loved Trisha yesterday 😆  She is the mitthi churi of KKN.  I love that she loves to stoke fire and give masaledar tadka!😆😆

I wonder what if she interacts with Khalid! I can clearly imagine them sitting in a corner and relishing on gossip news! 😆😆😆😆  Khalid is hilarious!😆

And Mr. Sharma with his percentile opinion poll and wry humor was outstanding!😆😆
Edited by violette - 8 years ago
Very well written post!😃

I echo your statements, I truly cheered when she gave that tamacha to that badshah. I wanted her to kick him too, where it hurts the most 😆

As much as I stand with Ananya and understand her pov as a woman, At the same time I am disappointed a bit by her way of tackling this. I feel Kabir found her attitude to be the source of his anger rather than her denying Mahi's case. The first thing she does is lie that it was a false lead, that too infront of the top bosses of their KNN channel and cause Kabir to lose face. And second is when she admits to tell the truth and starts off with "Mujhe Mahi ka case ni karna chahiye" which was not the right thing to say to your boss, Like Kabir said he is the person who decides what news should or should not be shown and with Ananya saying such a thing that is a complete disrespect to his authority and a show of arrogance by someone in her position. It was this attitude that made Kabir angry, I don't think he would have blasted at her so much had she called him up and requested to put forth her opinion on Mahi's case. I'm pretty sure he would have listened.

But I can't be disappointed with her fully because Kabir's behavior with his questionnaire answers and the promos he aired, she must have thought he wouldn't listen. Well its going to be interesting but I hope Ananya is able to prove her stance equally as well as Kabir will, She is a pretty strong willed woman and courageous so I want to see them show her going toe-to-toe with Kabir on this case.