Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Reporting - The Story of a Brave Fearless Girl!

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged

For all those who felt like applauding with loudest volume and cheer when Ms. Kashyap slapped tht Badshah hard and tight, take a bow!  It was such an impactful scene and I loved Ananya there. 

She was an epitome of womanhood, of all that today's woman stands for.  Strong and yet sensitive.  Rock solid in face of trouble or opposition and yet having a tender and understanding heart.  She can withstand a storm and nurture a life with equal perseverance, patience, and passion.

She is no meek kitten as daunting as Kabir might be.  She stood like a rock, her voice didn't creak nor did she flinch when he attacked her like that.  He might not be a womanizer but he is one hell of danger when he is rubbed the wrong way!  But Bravo my young woman for standing up to him like that!  For telling the right thing the right way!

When one says only a woman can understand a woman's plight.  It was so right.

For Kabir, he wasn't wrong from perspective of a channel head, who has promised a sensational news to his viewers and justifying his views as a responsible reporter.

I thought his "jaane se pehle" never held more significance than today.  Tomorrow we will see one last fight from Ananya before she perishes, but may be Kabir will announce the news without involving Mahi directly!  It might just be a cover story, an emotional twist about her plight to that sensational news.  He knows it will fetch him more TRPs than just sensationalism.

While Ananya would want him not to drag Mahi, but I guess its inevitable.  Its ruthless cutthroat world of "pure business" where all things can be twisted and justified for certain "profit!"

But for once in this show, the style, the sensation, and the aura of Mr. Kabir Sharma was totally overshadowed by the sheer inner strength of Ms. Ananya Kashyap.  Never had I felt more proud of a female lead!

And do I need to mention that in her Kabir has met his match?  Her steely strength, her unwavering belief, her pristine clear conscience, and a character of tenderness, innocence, and uprightness all wound together in one soul.

A bow to the inner strength and power of today's woman.

Edited by violette - 12 May 2015 at 11:46am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

bashbangredheartshantellbrowndvmcjcastlebonesdrsm44abhilasha143Luv-IKNMPiluvrainaarti-Siaa-dhaakshumeenu0527eternalashaZannat.pd786paradigmMaha149AeDilHaiMushkiluluvmg.Rinnie.HydroxyGrouprajanigandha26soapbubbleeshasrksirimiriNithiya95ttrocks

Maha149 IF-Rockerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thk u for awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violette

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Yes , You analyzed it beautifully Clap, As a Kritika's fan, today I am proud of Ananya  Smile

violette

meenu0527 Goldie
meenu0527
meenu0527

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Your posts are bang on Thumbs Up yes Ananya is a one hell of a woman,who creats her own world in the man powering world.

violette

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zakter

Yes , You analyzed it beautifully Clap, As a Kritika's fan, today I am proud of Ananya  Smile
I have seen some really subtle beautiful expressions from this wonderful actress!Thumbs Up

Zannat.

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violette

Originally posted by zakter

I have seen some really subtle beautiful expressions from this wonderful actress!Thumbs Up

I am super Happy Big smile
violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu0527

Your posts are bang on Thumbs Up yes Ananya is a one hell of a woman,who creats her own world in the man powering world.
Respect shouldn't be demanded but commanded.  Ananya proves today why she is appreciated by her senior and her idol Kabir and loved by her colleagues.

meenu0527

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Beautifully put Clap Loved the post.
Agreed with ya every word!

Go to top