India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

LOST! (Page 2)

Queen_of_Shadow Senior Member
Queen_of_Shadow
Queen_of_Shadow

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I will res this post for now.. I didn't see the episode so won't be able to see it., Honestly I lost myself that's why I'm unable to do any analysis like before. Sorry tinks! But your post was beautiful like always!! Loved reading it.. Anyways will edit when I'm home..

Unres

Take a bow tinks, 

Your writing is just amazing...I just loved reading it..Your post has so much passion in it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I wanna write a long paragraph lekin sach mein main khud hi lost hooon.. The last two episodes have been really heartwrenching and heartbreaking.. I chose not to watch it.. but after reading your post, I went and watched the episode... so here it goes.. its gonna be a small...

The first thing that came in my mind was this after seeing Manik and Nandini.. " Kaise main baatoun yeh tera is tarah rona..dekha nahi jaata hai sun..Shaam jab dhalti hain suba muskurati hai..Khushboo lutati hai sun...Udaasi ke lamho mein humein muskurana hai...Tere dil ka meri dil se rishta purana hai...In aankho ke har aansoon mujhko chura na hai"...Just like in Koi aap se hai, Anita was sad and she was broken. She tried very hard to pull herself out of the world..out of crowds because she was sexually assaulted... she wanted to hide from the world. This is exactly what Nandini is feeling, doing..She is scared of every relationship..every pure relationship that she believed in... You see tinks, no one can understand the feeling of being assaulted unless they go through it. For nandini, the world has been pure..everyone is good.. she was raised like that.. She was not raised to face monsters like manik, she was not raised to deal with witches like nyonika..she was not raised to handle devils like pandit... She was raised in the most loving caring nature..she was not aware of big bad wolves in the forest that exist and that come out to hurt people when darkness falls..she is having a hard time coping with her surroundings.. You remember that scene when Manik says, "Nandini, its me Manik"..this sentence didn't get through to her.. This is the same Manik that she hoped to be with.. She had hope to sing with him at the FC..the same manik who she challenged that her hope will win...this is the same Manik who said "I Love you Nandini"..The same Manik who promised her "forever, Hamesha"...Despite Manik being her manik..she cannot see that... She is lost...she is lost in this big bad world.. and she is very vulnerable at this moment...she feels that everything around her will suffocate her...

You know that old saying right? A phoenix must burn to ashes to emerge? Same thing with Nandini..she got a huge blow at her reality that not everyone in this world is a nice person, never go for face value... she is broken and this will make her into a strong girl..The same girl who punched manik..she will emerge again.. its just the process of growing up.. we all take a huge hit sometime in our life and that teaches us to be strong and rise...The precap that I saw was confusing...The sexy dangerous Manik is back though...I loved what he said, "IDC if you like yourself or not, I will not let you lose..If you still think that we should not be together then we wont be"...Even though Manik knows Nandini is hurting, he is for her sake willing to stay away from her...not be together...I saw parth's new insta update about searching for peace...so it must mean that he stays away from her and leaves...For her happiness and her sake, judaai bhi manzoor hai...He is trying to find ppeace in those waters but he is probably worried for her... Let's just hope either he drops at her place or she comes...

As for Nyonika and Harshad..My favorite two villians are back!!.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Harshad is back with a vendetta on his mind...He is not what he seems.. Again face value... harshad harshad harshad...aise hot hot villians kahan se laate hai yeh cvs.. lol.. but drama hone wala hai... since harshad is back in space and pandit is out...Its all about Fab 5, NavNi and Harshad now!!... Now back to my favorite couple...Cabir and Navya...khuda jane inn dono ka kya hoga?..I know harshad is about to create some problems for Cavya for sure..Like I said, it's a whole new game now.. which will be interesting to watch.. The show seems to be dragging a little bit but hopefully by next week...kuch drama naya milenge that will be entertaining and you know when harshad and manik are in the same frame...kuch to jaalne wala hai..

That is all... forgive me for any mistakes... I have no idea what I wrote.. Aaj kaal meri dimaag lost hai... pata nahi kahan kho gaya... ;) 

Queen of Cabir <3

Edited by Queen_of_Shadow - 12 May 2015 at 6:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFolloweraairahahmadtwinkle10

Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
well said

I am really because I am not able to write my pov on your updates but I am busy with some work and yes I am waiting for U to update your FF...take your time yaar but remember that I am waiting...

PS - Congrats on becoming a Goldie...Big smile

Edited by Dhariya_ - 12 May 2015 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10

RanKatDeepRan Goldie
RanKatDeepRan
RanKatDeepRan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I loved this
It was so good to read something positive

One thing people seem to forget him is Pandit has gone

No more Pandit

Nandus reAction was expected and we just saw a small glimpse (before watching the episode I came here and read those "negative" posts and skipped the precap) 

Anyway good episodes are coming and really I believe there wont be any seperation or break up
Besides when have manan actually broken up? It was only in words but they were together all the time

They are manan for me
One cannot exist without the other

They might fight and yell and be angry but they are always together

Did I mention Pandit is gone LOL

Keep up with your positiv posts, I Usually read them during my bus rides

twinkle10

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miminits

Lovely postEmbarrassed
you not only described Nandini's loss of trust in herself but you also captured Manik's feelings too, this was very beautifulClap
Thankyou so much sweets. <3 
twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantellbrown

very well written and yes..this will be their journey to find themselves again together
Definitely...and the best part is, they don't have to look too far or search too hard. All Nandini has to do is look inside Manik and she will find the real her that he is so determined to bring back! 

Thankyou for the appreciation! <3
twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

beautiful 
Thankyou!! <3
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Nice...
Each and every day in lau to watch Manan scene ...they are just perfect...Embarrassed

Edited by LIKEDMG - 12 May 2015 at 1:38pm

twinkle10

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Nice...
Each and every day in lau to watch Manan scene ...they are just perfect...Embarrassed

Agree! The way that each one of them portrays their need to fight for the other is such a beautiful sight!

Go to top