Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautifully written!!! Loved the way you portrayed her emotions and also how it has affected him.
She had hoped that punishing the offender would bring back the normalcy and help her move forward. But in spite of the justice being served, she was lost. She was struck amidst the flashes of his forced touch. She wanted to move forward but she didnt know how.Her reality was brutally shattered and she didnt know how to build it back. She wanted to put it all behind but she had lost faith in herself, her ability to judge. Her very understanding of the good and bad was shaken. I felt so bad for her today. 

He was at loss too. To see his shining star, his guiding light amidst the darkness, lost in the web of harsh reality. But he knew that together they can over come all of it. Together they would find themselves. 
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I leave you my updated rant of page 2. 
- Reya aka Your Sunny <3
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ajith37

Very beautifully written. Wow what a post. 

Thankyou so much girl!! <3
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome .. Beautifully written ... Now i hv hope that everything will be normal soon
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

Awesome .. Beautifully written ... Now i hv hope that everything will be normal soon

Thankyou so much! <3
Yup dw...all's going to work out soon! :)
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Beautifully written!!! Loved the way you portrayed her emotions and also how it has affected him.

She had hoped that punishing the offender would bring back the normalcy and help her move forward. But in spite of the justice being served, she was lost. She was struck amidst the flashes of his forced touch. She wanted to move forward but she didnt know how.Her reality was brutally shattered and she didnt know how to build it back. She wanted to put it all behind but she had lost faith in herself, her ability to judge. Her very understanding of the good and bad was shaken. I felt so bad for her today. 

He was at loss too. To see his shining star, his guiding light amidst the darkness, lost in the web of harsh reality. But he knew that together they can over come all of it. Together they would find themselves. 

Your post always has this soothing effect on my heart...like you wrap up all the vital points so brilliantly and present it in a rather concise yet deepest way which always leaves me speechless tbh! Brilliant piece once again! <3 
The fact that he knows just how painful and lonely darkness can be, makes him wants to fight stronger and harder to keep her from becoming lost. She's just finished fighting a big battle with the world for gaining him back in her life, and then the horrific occurrence has almost seemed to left her scarred in quite a distraught way. It's Manik's time now...to put forward into the relationship everything that she's ever taught him. To shine for her, to pull her out of this darkness, to protect her, to make her believe in the world and in herself again. The patience she's taught him, the love she's made him aware of are all going to become his strengths in this upcoming journey. And when she will see him shining for her so brilliantly and when she will finally step into the brightly lit world of their love where she will find him to have never given up on her...that will be the day she will speak those three words that she is yet still to confess!
Edited by twinkle10 - 8 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aairahahmad

unres...

i replied this same thing to one of my friend's post..copying here...

she is standing on a brink of becoming a lost soul...

when you expect in too much goodness,
your belief somewhat starts to become a phantasm,
as reality it seems has too much evil around,
for corrupting a pure soul,
Losing yourself...sometimes thats what comes,
when you face the monstrousity,
The belief gets broken,
and it hardens your goodness of soul,
it thinks...if i would have let the darkness seep in,
sometimes...
then...this sudden one wouldnt have left me so LOST...
so was I wrong to believe in the goodness,
was I too naive for this world,
should I have been more like my monster,
can I now say to him...to have hope n everything will eventually work out,
can I...should I...

MAYBE I SHOULD JUST TRUST OUR LOVE.. 
but again...can i now do that too..
it seems my rational thinking is not there..
to guide me...
my conscience is mocking me...
time...maybe its the only thing left for me...
n perhaps that can help me in surviving...perhaps...
but now can i ever trust my judgement..my instinct...
last time i did..
it left me scarred and broken...
now i have a test infront of me...
and thats for my survival and finding myself again...

so for things to be more beautiful and indeed for them to again rediscover themselves this losing will work out just fine...
remember when manik said- together we will survivre this...
this was something i wrote then...
pasted elsewhere too and at my friend's post too...
and i wanted to share it with u...
hope u like it...😉

Our love is our epitome of survival...
It soothes our nerves,
It calms our mind,
It heals our scars,
It lighten the darkness,
It inculcates the hope,
It makes the ache go away,
Together we will survive this...

Our love is Our Promise...
A promise of Togetherness,
A promise of completion,
A promise of being there for each other always,
A promise of finding happiness midst sadness,
A promise of survival from the tremors of evil,
A promise of Forever ever after,

Our love is our Salvation...
Salvation from fear,
Salvation from demons,
Salvation from this evil world,
Salvation from every abomination,
Salvation from being adrift,
Salvation from losing ourself,

Because whenever we will fall,
Our love will pick us up,
It will give us the fervour to fight the hurdles,
So that we can rise as Phoenix...
Together, our love will
find us, eventually completing us...

bye..

take care...

Oh this was just so beautiful...I was trying so hard to hold back my tears but then I just gave in...
Those last two lines especially...so rightfully depicts MaNan's relationship. Together they will find every touch, every ray of hope, every span of light that they may have lost because as long as they have each other...none of the two can get lost. 

I literally have no words to describe just flawless the words of this post flowed. Like I literally had goosebumps at some bits...Take a bow girl! <3
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Queen_of_Shadow

Spot on Cabir's Queen ðŸ˜‰ ! I just wanted to tell you that Cabir is indeed my favourite character too. Dont worry, U r still his Queen, am not competing with you.  Such a natural, he is!! He, and his sense of humour!! I keep smiling to myself many a time, recollecting his puns and his facial expressions. 

I know, this is a complete digression from the main post. But couldn't help myself from telling U this, which has been on my mind for such a long time. 

L
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Twinkle...
thanks dear..
i am so glad u liked it..
though i agree i had tears too watching the episode...i mean...its something which cant be described by words...
i broke my heart to see her like that..n man they act so well...

bye..
take care...
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Twinkle... Late reply, but posted and ranted (as always) on Pg 3