Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved this
It was so good to read something positive

One thing people seem to forget him is Pandit has gone

No more Pandit

Nandus reAction was expected and we just saw a small glimpse (before watching the episode I came here and read those "negative" posts and skipped the precap) 

Anyway good episodes are coming and really I believe there wont be any seperation or break up
Besides when have manan actually broken up? It was only in words but they were together all the time

They are manan for me
One cannot exist without the other

They might fight and yell and be angry but they are always together

Did I mention Pandit is gone ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep up with your positiv posts, I Usually read them during my bus rides

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Miminits

Lovely post๐Ÿ˜ณ

you not only described Nandini's loss of trust in herself but you also captured Manik's feelings too, this was very beautiful๐Ÿ‘

Thankyou so much sweets. <3 
twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shantellbrown

very well written and yes..this will be their journey to find themselves again together

Definitely...and the best part is, they don't have to look too far or search too hard. All Nandini has to do is look inside Manik and she will find the real her that he is so determined to bring back! 

Thankyou for the appreciation! <3
twinkle10 thumbnail
Thankyou!! <3
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice...
Each and every day in lau to watch Manan scene ...they are just perfect...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by LIKEDMG - 8 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Nice...

Each and every day in lau to watch Manan scene ...they are just perfect...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Agree! The way that each one of them portrays their need to fight for the other is such a beautiful sight!
ajith37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very beautifully written. Wow what a post. 
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Need to come back to do justice to your post, Twinkle!! Reserving this space, before it is LOST!!!
Updated...

U know, Twinkle- I always have this starting problem, after watching and reading such painful episodes/ posts. It takes a while to get myself and my thoughts together. It brought tears to my eyes. I could feel Nandini's pain. And how beautifully, like always, you have described the current situation. LOST!!!! 
Yes.. LOST is our Dear, Chirpy, Bubbly, Happy, Optimistic, Strong, Idealistic, Hopeful, Trusting Nandini
         LOST is the shine in her eyes, LOST is the smile on her lips
         LOST are her trust, beliefs, sense of safety, security, ability to take things at face value
         LOST are those happy days when MaNan were carefree and oblivious to the world, where no
         one else mattered, except them, their eye locks, their hugs, their touches, their smiles, their 
         togetherness
         LOST is Manik's Nandini, his shining star, his smiling angel, his pillar of support, his strength, his
         LOVE and his LIFE
         LOST is Manik- because his Nandini is LOST!!

But... WE all know this LOSS will NOT be for ever and this is only to strengthen the bond between the 2 and for Manik now, to help Nandini get over this phase. To help Nandini, rebuild her trust, be able to believe in herself again, be able to face the past and start afresh. 

What an episode?? I have been so repetitive for the last few episodes. But can't help it, dut to my restricted vocabulary. Hats off to the KY2 team, CVs, and Script writers and last but not the least, to Niti and Parth for emoting so well ๐Ÿ‘!!

I so very much liked the episode and it made me proud that this indeed is a good show and very close to reality. I really would have been disappointed, had they shown Nandini, back to normal, just in a jiffy. This is but a natural reaction for any girl/ woman/ human to experience after the ordeal she has been through. Nandini is going through all the typical stages of Psychological/ Emotional trauma, following an assault/ molestation. And I really appreciate the CVs and PH for researching into this and highlighting it in the right way. 
She was violated in the most unexpected circumstance, by the most unexpected person, was completely unprepared for it and felt very powerless. So naturally, she was in shock and disbelief initially. Then she had her goal of getting Pandit punished- the anger came into role. At the same time, she unintentionally/ subconsciously started disconnecting and withdrawing herself and became numb. Now that justice has prevailed, have set in her feelings of sadness and helplessness, guilt, shame and self-blame. The reality is slowly sinking into her, as to what actually has transpired. Hence, her repeated self-blaming, as to SHE IS WRONG, she did not believe Manik, hence led herself into this situation. 

Nandini, will eventually come out of it. It might take a long time but she has Manik to give her his unwavering support. She might try to avoid him, NOT because she doesn't love him or trust him. But she has LOST the trust in herself, is in a shell herself. In fact, the first hurdle in overcoming shock is breaking the SILENCE and that she did. And who did she do it with- Manik!! She knows HE will always be there for her. But she right now needs some space for herself. But Manik will always be there for her in the back ground, like her shadow.

And this is where, I think the promise might play a role. Manik promising her that he will give her, her space. This doesn't mean there should be a separation or MU (CVs, please kindly dont bring in more unnecessary drama). It probly means, they keeping a certain distance bet them, physically, till Nandini feels comfortable enough to get closer to Manik. And eventually might lead to her confession ๐Ÿ˜Š. Lets see!!! 

I dont think everything is completely LOST between these 2 adorable ones!! Time is testing them and yes, they will yet again emerge victorious, and even more stronger. 

Twinkle, this post was made with so many breaks, might feel very disjointed!! Had a very crazy/ busy day. The next episode is almost going get aired in a few hours. But posting this anyway. Not reading it again, apologies if didnt make any sense. 

Lets c.. what the next episode has in store!!

Take Care... L!!

Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago
Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Updated on Page 2 Tinks!
QUeen of Cabir
twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dhariya_

well said

I am really because I am not able to write my pov on your updates but I am busy with some work and yes I am waiting for U to update your FF...take your time yaar but remember that I am waiting...
PS - Congrats on becoming a Goldie...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks babe! <3
Yeh I know.. I feel so bad that hasn't been updated but I hope to make up for it those weekend!

Haha thankyou for that too!! You're so sweet! :)