Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Main tumse aur duur nahin reh sakta ... :) (Page 9)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by sun29

Rk really shuld marry devika..i agree rachna..she is a very good person and RK needs someone like her not Pam...also i hope someone throws champa into the Atlantic...and no she does not deserve Aman...she is too cunning for a guy like him ..she should end up in some asylum with pam for company

Sun,

I have better option for FL 2, Babu bhai LOL

LOL...i do not think the guy has done anything as yet to deserve her in his lifeLOL..

i think maybe ronnie too has been misled about roopali two timing him...hence he wants neil to suffer and separate him from ragini...the guy is doing a cameo..now after leap will they get him back or not we have no idea..or else he is doing this for money...helping nivedita and she pays him good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
The biggest problem in the serials is lack of communication Ouch  
Nachiket Ragini had this issue 15 yrs back and they will have the same in future if they are really separating dur to MUs... Cry  abhi bhi they will share all the happy memories but will not go close to the sufferings/problems of eachother's life in the past years...  not discuss kids and never will Nachiket think that Ragini was about to sell her house due to financial crises during Nishi's wedding and Aman paid her for that with no relation since fake marriage is out now Confused God save us from NB's bhoolne ki Beemari Angry LOL LOL LOL

Pam can discuss FL2's intentions with her brother but no... she won't Confused ... Y??? ON NB knows LOL

poetic

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Edited by d3c3nt - 12 May 2015 at 12:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19metoyoupoeticsun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Rk really shuld marry devika..i agree rachna..she is a very good person and RK needs someone like her not Pam...also i hope someone throws champa into the Atlantic...and no she does not deserve Aman...she is too cunning for a guy like him ..she should end up in some asylum with pam for company 

I am repeating again, Pam and FL2 should marry each other. They should spare everybody else.

And the way they talk about  Aman behind his back? Atrocious! What kind of class is that? Ouch

Nivedita is so useless - that she is still free loading. Dead

pam toh treats Aman like some trash...and nivedita is super shameless...both of them have no class or sense...none at all...the guy goes out of his way to cheer this female and just look at her...i thought atleast some of the goodness from Aman would rub on her

xyze

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@ Sun - What is wrong with FL2? She is after her dead sister's boy friends and live in mates and stuff. 
I think Ronnie will be here for a while. So 3 days shoot is enough. I don 't thinks he will ask for shunt's custody.

BB - we have to wait and watch

@ Jia - NB ki bimaari khatarnak hai. But I guess the issues you mentioned would be tackled by NR once they really got together. This is seriosuly their WE time. Little do they know what's waiting for them. 

xyze

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

@ Sun - What is wrong with FL2? She is after her dead sister's boy friends and live in mates and stuff. 
I think Ronnie will be here for a while. So 3 days shoot is enough. I don 't thinks he will ask for shunt's custody.

BB - we have to wait and watch

@ Jia - NB ki bimaari khatarnak hai. But I guess the issues you mentioned would be tackled by NR once they really got together. This is seriosuly their WE time. Little do they know what's waiting for them. 

Only if they know what is waiting for them Rachna Cry and trust me once they take the leap NB will have no memory of what she showed us in past 6 months LOL
d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@poetic - with love they just need to have confidence and trust on each other, if only they can trust each other more than others.

NeiRaFreak

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

I am repeating again, Pam and FL2 should marry each other. They should spare everybody else.

And the way they talk about  Aman behind his back? Atrocious! What kind of class is that? Ouch

Nivedita is so useless - that she is still free loading. Dead

pam toh treats Aman like some trash...and nivedita is super shameless...both of them have no class or sense...none at all...the guy goes out of his way to cheer this female and just look at her...i thought atleast some of the goodness from Aman would rub on her

We are talking about carrying coal to Newcastle. 

These two females will never change. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakVidya.CVsun29

Go to top