Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Main tumse aur duur nahin reh sakta ... :) (Page 8)

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Originally posted by poetic

But how does that redeem her Jia? Pam knows that FL2 is upto something big, she should just stop everything from happening.

U r right Rachna ... Pam was never a negative vamp type character to me... I only considered her as ordinary person having flaws ... but now NB is behind her with her guns... remember that drunk phone call she madeShockedAngry... later her dinner date with Ragini made her look bit natural again but today when she let FL2 move ahead with her plans wiselyAngryso so so badAngryrather than stop her from interfering in her brother's life she advised her to be carefulAngry

And Jia

it's very hurting, that we know what's happening in the future ,

NB please don't Separate them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Same here Sukhs. As Sun mentions, all those dialogues make your heart bleed. because we know what's coming.
See how cutely they sat together in the back seat of the car. And I am so glad he chucked off his jacket ... the white shirt looks tempting.Wink

And the rolled up sleeves. So so so sexy! Embarrassed

Tell me, I think in the recap he is standing inside her apartment only? I could see that orange paint. Smile

xyze

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Rk really shuld marry devika..i agree rachna..she is a very good person and RK needs someone like her not Pam...also i hope someone throws champa into the Atlantic...and no she does not deserve Aman...she is too cunning for a guy like him ..she should end up in some asylum with pam for company

Sun,

I have better option for FL 2, Babu bhai LOL

NeiRaFreak

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Same here Sukhs. As Sun mentions, all those dialogues make your heart bleed. because we know what's coming.
See how cutely they sat together in the back seat of the car. And I am so glad he chucked off his jacket ... the white shirt looks tempting.Wink

Tell me, I think in the recap he is standing inside her apartment only? I could see that orange paint.Smile

Hehe I really hope he is! Can't say for sure Embarrassed
Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Tell me, I think in the recap he is standing inside her apartment only? I could see that orange paint.Smile

not only nachiket Rachna

i think the entire Gang is there, Nachiket was all dressed up to hug her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeNeiRaFreak

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Originally posted by sun29

Rk really shuld marry devika..i agree rachna..she is a very good person and RK needs someone like her not Pam...also i hope someone throws champa into the Atlantic...and no she does not deserve Aman...she is too cunning for a guy like him ..she should end up in some asylum with pam for company 

I am repeating again, Pam and FL2 should marry each other. They should spare everybody else.

And the way they talk about  Aman behind his back? Atrocious! What kind of class is that? Ouch

Nivedita is so useless - that she is still free loading. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeNeiRaFreaksun29

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

not only nachiket Rachna

i think the entire Gang is there, Nachiket was all dressed up to hug her

She is in her night dress. I would be happy if he comes alone to wish her at midnight and then calls her. He then surprises her by knocking on the door of her room. And when she opens it, she finds him standing there.
She throws herself in his arms and cry a bit. He can then close the door behind them and kiss Embarrassed

I think he is at Karan's restaurant. Oh, why couldn't he go to her place?

Edited by poetic - 12 May 2015 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeNeiRaFreak

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Twitter Convo.

1. 10:45 AM - 12 May 2015 · Details
    " data-mentions="RaginiPatelsays" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">

Jab chandni ho ye raat, Deta hai har koi saath, Tum magar andhero me, Na chodna mera haath @RaginiPatelsays :)

3 retweets5 favorites
     Retweet3
     Favorite5
    More
  2. 10:48 AM - 12 May 2015 · Details
    " data-mentions="NachiketKhanna" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">

.@NachiketKhanna Na koi hai na koi tha zindagi mein tumhare siva

1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More
  3. 10:53 AM - 12 May 2015 · Details
    " data-mentions="RaginiPatelsays" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; background-color: transparent;">

.@RaginiPatelsays tum dena saath mera oh humnawaa

0 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet
     Favorite1
    More
  4. 10:56 AM - 12 May 2015 · Details
    " data-mentions="NachiketKhanna" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">

I love you @NachiketKhanna :)

1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More
  5. 10:58 AM - 12 May 2015 · Details
    " data-mentions="RaginiPatelsays" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">

.@RaginiPatelsays I don't think I love you does justice to what I feel about you. But I'll just say I love you so so much!

1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More
  6. 11:04 AM - 12 May 2015 · Details

.@NachiketKhanna Thats the simplest way I could put it too. We don't actually require to say it Nachiket :)

User Actions
     Following
    Nachiket Khanna@NachiketKhanna

.@RaginiPatelsays we don't..not anymore..I don't need words when I have you :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyoupoeticsun29

Go to top