Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Tell me, I think in the recap he is standing inside her apartment only? I could see that orange paint.😊

not only nachiket Rachna

i think the entire Gang is there, Nachiket was all dressed up to hug her

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

Rk really shuld marry devika..i agree rachna..she is a very good person and RK needs someone like her not Pam...also i hope someone throws champa into the Atlantic...and no she does not deserve Aman...she is too cunning for a guy like him ..she should end up in some asylum with pam for company 

I am repeating again, Pam and FL2 should marry each other. They should spare everybody else.

And the way they talk about  Aman behind his back? Atrocious! What kind of class is that? 

Nivedita is so useless - that she is still free loading. πŸ€’
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

not only nachiket Rachna

i think the entire Gang is there, Nachiket was all dressed up to hug her

She is in her night dress. I would be happy if he comes alone to wish her at midnight and then calls her. He then surprises her by knocking on the door of her room. And when she opens it, she finds him standing there.
She throws herself in his arms and cry a bit. He can then close the door behind them and kiss πŸ˜³

I think he is at Karan's restaurant. Oh, why couldn't he go to her place?
Edited by poetic - 8 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Twitter Convo.

1. 10:45 AM - 12 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="RaginiPatelsays" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">
    Nachiket Khanna @NachiketKhanna  

Jab chandni ho ye raat, Deta hai har koi saath, Tum magar andhero me, Na chodna mera haath @RaginiPatelsays :)

3 retweets5 favorites
     Retweet3
     Favorite5
    More
  2. 10:48 AM - 12 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="NachiketKhanna" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">
    Ragini Patel @RaginiPatelsays  

.@NachiketKhanna Na koi hai na koi tha zindagi mein tumhare siva

1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More
  3. 10:53 AM - 12 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="RaginiPatelsays" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; background-color: transparent;">
    Nachiket Khanna @NachiketKhanna  View translation

.@RaginiPatelsays tum dena saath mera oh humnawaa

0 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet
     Favorite1
    More
  4. 10:56 AM - 12 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="NachiketKhanna" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">

I love you @NachiketKhanna :)

1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More
  5. 10:58 AM - 12 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="RaginiPatelsays" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">
    Nachiket Khanna @NachiketKhanna  

.@RaginiPatelsays I don't think I love you does justice to what I feel about you. But I'll just say I love you so so much!

1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More
  6. 11:04 AM - 12 May 2015 ·

.@NachiketKhanna Thats the simplest way I could put it too. We don't actually require to say it Nachiket :)

User Actions
     Following
    Nachiket Khanna@NachiketKhanna

.@RaginiPatelsays we don't..not anymore..I don't need words when I have you :)

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Sun,

I have better option for FL 2, Babu bhai πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...i do not think the guy has done anything as yet to deserve her in his lifeπŸ˜†..

i think maybe ronnie too has been misled about roopali two timing him...hence he wants neil to suffer and separate him from ragini...the guy is doing a cameo..now after leap will they get him back or not we have no idea..or else he is doing this for money...helping nivedita and she pays him good
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The biggest problem in the serials is lack of communication   
Nachiket Ragini had this issue 15 yrs back and they will have the same in future if they are really separating dur to MUs... 😭  abhi bhi they will share all the happy memories but will not go close to the sufferings/problems of eachother's life in the past years...  not discuss kids and never will Nachiket think that Ragini was about to sell her house due to financial crises during Nishi's wedding and Aman paid her for that with no relation since fake marriage is out now πŸ˜• God save us from NB's bhoolne ki Beemari πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Pam can discuss FL2's intentions with her brother but no... she won't πŸ˜• ... Y??? ON NB knows πŸ˜†

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by d3c3nt - 8 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I am repeating again, Pam and FL2 should marry each other. They should spare everybody else.

And the way they talk about  Aman behind his back? Atrocious! What kind of class is that? 

Nivedita is so useless - that she is still free loading. πŸ€’

pam toh treats Aman like some trash...and nivedita is super shameless...both of them have no class or sense...none at all...the guy goes out of his way to cheer this female and just look at her...i thought atleast some of the goodness from Aman would rub on her
poetic thumbnail
@ Sun - What is wrong with FL2? She is after her dead sister's boy friends and live in mates and stuff. 
I think Ronnie will be here for a while. So 3 days shoot is enough. I don 't thinks he will ask for shunt's custody.

BB - we have to wait and watch

@ Jia - NB ki bimaari khatarnak hai. But I guess the issues you mentioned would be tackled by NR once they really got together. This is seriosuly their WE time. Little do they know what's waiting for them. 
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Sun - What is wrong with FL2? She is after her dead sister's boy friends and live in mates and stuff. 

I think Ronnie will be here for a while. So 3 days shoot is enough. I don 't thinks he will ask for shunt's custody.

BB - we have to wait and watch

@ Jia - NB ki bimaari khatarnak hai. But I guess the issues you mentioned would be tackled by NR once they really got together. This is seriosuly their WE time. Little do they know what's waiting for them. 

Only if they know what is waiting for them Rachna πŸ˜­ and trust me once they take the leap NB will have no memory of what she showed us in past 6 months πŸ˜†