Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Main tumse aur duur nahin reh sakta ... :) (Page 19)

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

We are not the only despo's, Jia...

I am sure ke NeiRa be desperate honge. Like you said, aise kaise one arm length ke distance pe baithe hai woh. Lekin, majboori hai. Woh chahkar bhi kuch nahin kar paate hai Ouch

Exactly ... and wo jo thora distance cover kar he liya that Nachiket ne ... NB 's editing genius Angry 
She shows much bold scenes in her other stupid serials... where she shows lead consummating before marriage and than having illegitimate kids as well in the name of their so called divine love Confused  her Kasauti serial came to my mind D'oh Ouch  LOL

... m sure she must be making NeiRa shoot much better scenes and keep them in safe for herself like that Rain dance sequence and all Ouch

Gosh they behaved like newly wed couple when she said 20yrs of marriage to the Parsi couple and the way she was blushing all the way in episode Embarrassed  Nachiket u have whole night with U ... better kiss her atleast Day Dreaming or don't return back LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Waiting for marriage to get intimate? 
Sounds like Ragini.. I wonder how Nachiket is keeping his hands off! 

Maybe in tomorrow's episode they'll get cozy .. 
there has to be a bigger point to this 'trip' Wink

i have no other explanation for such restricted behavior. LOL 

as for Nachiket, i guess he's doing it for her sake Embarrassed 

by the way in the precap it looks like he is at her place ? 

NeiRaFreak

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Originally posted by metoyou

We are not the only despo's, Jia...

I am sure ke NeiRa be desperate honge. Like you said, aise kaise one arm length ke distance pe baithe hai woh. Lekin, majboori hai. Woh chahkar bhi kuch nahin kar paate hai Ouch

Exactly ... and wo jo thora distance cover kar he liya that Nachiket ne ... NB 's editing genius Angry 
She shows much bold scenes in her other stupid serials... where she shows lead consummating before marriage and than having illegitimate kids as well in the name of their so called divine love Confused  her Kasauti serial came to my mind D'oh Ouch  LOL

... m sure she must be making NeiRa shoot much better scenes and keep them in safe for herself like that Rain dance sequence and all Ouch

Gosh they behaved like newly wed couple when she said 20yrs of marriage to the Parsi couple and the way she was blushing all the way in episode Embarrassed  Nachiket u have whole night with U ... better kiss her atleast Day Dreaming or don't return back LOL 

Jia, I am telling you, their behavior is anything but normal LOL A couple who have been married for two decades are behaving like newly weds! Exactly, Nachiket mere jaan,kuch karo. Mein toh yeh bhi chahti hoon ke Ragini kuch kare Wink

I haven't seen any of NB's previous shows, matlab not that I know of. But whatever she is giving us in this show is more than enough to know how bad her editing skills are. How on earth can one skip a hug between a couple who are back together after 15 years?! Seriously, some people don't understand the essence of a relationship...

Khair,let's not ruin the beautiful moments of tonight. Fingers crossed for some more before the big bomb blasts... 

NeiRaFreak

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Posting pics in pic gallery.  Some selected pics here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakmetoyou

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

NeiRaFreak

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

NeiRaFreak

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Just see him move closer...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakmetoyoupoetic

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Rachna ... he seems to be at Karan's dhaba I guess since that place have those few steps we see in the back... But yes the question is what the hell is he doing their ant midnight ??? He better should be on his way to Patel House Embarrassed or Ragini's last JOYRIDE update has this effect on us LOL all we want is to see that happening in the serial as well LOL

Narges ... Only if Ragini take some initiative Day Dreaming it will be treat to watch Day Dreaming ... I too don't follow any serial other than IKNMP now coz had enuf of NB's creativity decade back when she joined BT  

Beautiful pics @d3c3nt ... thanks for sharing ... specially the pics of N moving closer to her and their hand in hand Embarrassed she must hav rested her head on his shoulder too Day Dreaming only if we could see the on location shoots of these moments ... but NB Disapprove
Plz do make GIFs of NeiRa moments too Smile loving the one in ur siggy Embarrassed

Edited by NeiRaFreak - 12 May 2015 at 5:27pm

metoyou

Go to top