Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Main tumse aur duur nahin reh sakta ... :) (Page 18)

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Thanks for the lovely pics Rachna... The look adorable together Embarrassed Magical they are Embarrassed Embarrassed
Beautiful episode... already watched their scenes thrice and they will be on loop till I sleep Smile

My damn comment limit of 20 is restricting me from indulging in u guys lovely discussions... but m enjoying it all... thank u dearies Big smile

What comment limit? I didn't get you. from what I see, you are at 156 already.

BTW, glad you all liked the photos. The video I downloaded is not clear. Decent will post better photos in a short while. 

As far as I know there are some rules of IF for newbies and all, they can only post a certain amount of comments (per day, I guess) hence the limit... it's sad Ouch

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by metoyou

The bonfire setting is beautiful.
N's shirt is untucked. Tongue

I was telling to Sukhs that only one button is open...baaki toh Ragini karengi nah.
Uski baari meherbaani hogi 

The bonfire was symbolic for the heat and warmth of their desires Wink

Of course, if they are going o take so much from us, why not give us ALIBAGh? EmbarrassedLOLSmile

Hayeee

heart and warmth ha Embarrassed
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by metoyou

The bonfire setting is beautiful.
N's shirt is untucked. Tongue

I was telling to Sukhs that only one button is open...baaki toh Ragini karengi nah.
Uski baari meherbaani hogi 

The bonfire was symbolic for the heat and warmth of their desires Wink

Of course, if they are going o take so much from us, why not give us ALIBAGh? EmbarrassedLOLSmile

LOL 
If only certain people would listen to us and understand their desires, then we would have seen endless Pune trips and Alibagh ones...hell, there wouldn't be any need for that. Mumbai me sab kaam ho paata EmbarrassedLOL
NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah everytime I try posting a reply ... they say I hav a comment limit of 20 per 24 hours as Groupbie Ouch ... So am commenting on hit and miss basis Big smile post hogya tou achi baat na hua tou I just read what U guys post Big smile

and for NeiRa ... they so need to come close to each other if not that much intimate but atleast a little bit to make their relation look normal... Its so unnatural that they are sitting at one arm distance and talking only... How is Nachiket holding himself so far Wink or are we the only despos LOL

PK 's expression Embarrassed m falling in love with this lady's acting... only if she is acting LOL all her expressions are so real and natural  Embarrassed beautiful they look together Embarrassed

Edited by NeiRaFreak - 12 May 2015 at 1:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyoupoetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Yeah everytime I try posting a reply ... they say I hav a comment limit of 20 per 24 hours as Groupbie Ouch ... So am commenting on hit and miss basis Big smile post hogya tou achi baat na hua tou I just read what U guys post Big smile

and for NeiRa ... they so need to some close to each other if not that much intimate but atleast a little bit to make their relation look normal... Its so unnatural that they are sitting at one arm distance and talking only... How is Nachiket holding himself so far Wink or are we the only despos LOL

PK 's expression Embarrassed m falling in love with this lady's acting... only if she is acting LOL all her expressions are so real and natural  Embarrassed beautiful they look together Embarrassed

N is an idiot. And on top we have NB.  Wink N thinks flying kiss diya, bahut ho gaya EmbarrassedLOL

Their naturalness is what clicks for them. 

And they need to close this physical loop to become the unified whole.,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
We are not the only despo's, Jia...

I am sure ke NeiRa be desperate honge. Like you said, aise kaise one arm length ke distance pe baithe hai woh. Lekin, majboori hai. Woh chahkar bhi kuch nahin kar paate hai Ouch

NeiRaFreak

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
It was a beautiful episode dedicated to Neira and i love Neira scenes with their 2 kiddos(agam-suhani)...Day Dreaming
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

It was a beautiful episode dedicated to Neira and i love Neira scenes with their 2 kiddos(agam-suhani)...Day Dreaming

Absolutely Leela. Love to watch NR with those 2 kids. Smile They are such cutie pies Big smile

NeiRaFreak

Go to top