Main tumse aur duur nahin reh sakta ... :) - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Guys why the hell are they sitting so far far ??? Get back to the trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ignore Pam and FL for tonight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

girls

Abhi Raath baki, baath baki aur I think kiss will happen on her birthday πŸ˜‰
But am still wondering that 3 hours drive to Pune started right after breakfast... and then the night fell when they were still on the way πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† NB hamein kiya kiya dikha kar bewakoof banati hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Aur ham ho bhi jaate hain πŸ€£ 
Jia, we only look at NR. Baki jaye bhad mein
Okay okay, me finally here after watching the epi!!!

These two...so lovely, so much in love, so romantic πŸ˜³ 

Let's all enjoy because today we got to see a total of 5 minutes or maybe even more. It was our lucky day! 

Waise Rachna, tumne bataya nahin ke you have entered in serials too πŸ˜†

But am still wondering that 3 hours drive to Pune started right after breakfast... and then the night fell when they were still on the way πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† NB hamein kiya kiya dikha kar bewakoof banati hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Aur ham ho bhi jaate hain πŸ€£ 

They are not driving anymore, they just took a short lift and are now on foot.  

NB's calculations are right.  πŸ˜‰
There won't be any kisses. Our society and stars are very conservative. Temp can go up only in FFS and OSs...creative freedom. on TV very politically correct behaviour!
But glad NB heard our ideas on Neira spending night alone some far away place..

I have lost the attachment I had to this serial previously.. thoda superficial sa lag raha hai sabkuch.

But am still wondering that 3 hours drive to Pune started right after breakfast... and then the night fell when they were still on the way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†NB hamein kiya kiya dikha kar bewakoof banati hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aur ham ho bhi jaate hain🀣

Jia this is just nothing compared to what and all stories she cooked in past 6 months

kaun kambaqth NB b ko bardash karne ke liye show dekhtha hain, hum tho Neira ke wajah se abhi Zinda hein πŸ˜†
Originally posted by metoyou

<font color="#0000ff">Okay okay, me finally here after watching the epi!!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">These two...so lovely, so much in love, so romantic😳</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Let's all enjoy because today we got to see a total of 5 minutes or maybe even more. It was our lucky day!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Waise Rachna, tumne bataya nahin ke you have entered in serials tooπŸ˜†</font>

Narges

heyyy U r here, actually I was missing you
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Jia this is just nothing compared to what and all stories she cooked in past 6 months

kaun kambaqth NB b ko bardash karne ke liye show dekhtha hain, hum tho Neira ke wajah se abhi Zinda hein πŸ˜†

True True.

Originally posted by d3c3nt

They are not driving anymore, they just took a short lift and are now on foot.

NB's calculations are right. πŸ˜‰

btw someone has replaced a kiss with a flying kiss

impressive πŸ˜‰