Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

khanna house belongs to arjun??? (Page 8)

Zephyr_57 IF-Rockerz
Zephyr_57
Zephyr_57

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by soni595

I just want to say that I'm so surprised the party began in this episode itself because the pace of the show last week was so slow. I'm happy it's finally moving faster now. So, Arjun can play the piano and is a painter - they've made him so tragically romantic lol

@bold: exactly.. and if with this pace the stry moves i think revenge khulasa ll happen by next month

I m telling u the guy is chuparustamTongueEmbarrassed abb agey agey dekho hota hai kya?Wink

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
haha really looking frwrd.. LOL
Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Originally posted by Kruthi24

@ heaven's
True...they are so engrossed in this revenge drama that they have forgotten what their concept was -friendship
And even I dont wana see a baazigar here!!Ermm

Exactly! I mean they should have started the show with Radhika and Sam already best friends. Met years back and were now BFF's. I actually thought from the promos that said and I quote "Samaira Radhika ki best friend hain" that was how it was. Two ppl from different worlds but what ties them together is their dosti! But instead I saw something different in the first episode and even then I was willing to go with the flow coz the presentation was still cool but now it is turning into something so OTT! Typical SP heavy melodrama. I mean I was so sure they would handle this well. I am having serious doubts now. I still think they could have made Arjun a very complex character without shoving the whole done to death revenge thing! Sigh!

Happens all the time with SP shows!! Starts with something and goes on with something else...As of now I havent seen friendship between anyone other than Neil Sam ...n a little of it between Neil Radhika whose story is btw stuck somewhere..Radika is always sitting in the same place drinking coffee and Neil comes and they have a chat..that's all...
I am not saying revenge thing is bad but when it is dramatized too much..can't really handleConfused
Well I am ready to give it some time before I call it quits!
They can get done with this revenge thing within a month or so (it's still long Ouch) and explore their actual concept..I do see a lot of potential in the Cvs!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

1Rockstar1 Goldie
1Rockstar1
1Rockstar1

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Wasn't the story about Friendship btw both the leads Radhika n Samaira, bt seems like track got changed, whatever it is, seems an interesting track, am all ready for it, hope CV handles it properly, this track has a lot of potential, so i hope SP starts showing promo on the current revenge track, and stop promoting Radhika, been a newbie she is promoted a lot almost a month, hoping they show promo on revenge track and ya it will be good if they promote SamRaj dance..
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1Rockstar1

Wasn't the story about Friendship btw both the leads Radhika n Samaira, bt seems like track got changed, whatever it is, seems an interesting track, am all ready for it, hope CV handles it properly, this track has a lot of potential, so i hope SP starts showing promo on the current revenge track, and stop promoting Radhika, been a newbie she is promoted a lot almost a month, hoping they show promo on revenge track and ya it will be good if they promote SamRaj dance..

with time the plot actually changed.. i checked news frm jan.. frst it was about radhika. kash was supposed to play then it changed it to friendship love hate and dreams..
n ya its high time nw they give us promos related to revenge..
1Rockstar1 Goldie
1Rockstar1
1Rockstar1

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged

with time the plot actually changed.. i checked news frm jan.. frst it was about radhika. kash was supposed to play then it changed it to friendship love hate and dreams..
I can't see Kash playing Radhika 's role, for me she is my Sam, yes promo needed on the current track .
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged

I can't see Kash playing Radhika 's role, for me she is my Sam, yes promo needed on the current track .

same here.. earlier there was only radhika..
OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged

same here.. earlier there was only radhika..
Both the girls are rocking in their respective roles.. I cnt see their roles getting interchanged.. Am glad that they introduced Sam Embarrassed

Go to top