Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

khanna house belongs to arjun??? (Page 7)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaherifiedMe

Originally posted by Ri21

exactly raneil's one cute scene. they are too adorable..
m sure arjun bonnie planned somethng.. they ll create a situatn were neil ll misunderstand sam..
and if dance happens infrnt of everyone sam cant say no to dance if arjun offrs . but if alone he might force her and there neil sees them dance and the dhamaka
Bonnie and Arjun will definitely do something to make Neil misunderstand Sam, but I want Neil to trust Sam since he knows Arjun's intentions. At least I hope he does.   

I feel Arjun will ask Sam to dance in front of everyone so she won't be able to say no and Neil also won't be able to stop her either.

i think situations ll make nesam seperate. orelse their bond is quite strng lets c what happens after nesam fight.. 

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Well I liked the episode and I loved raneil cute scene and the car scene between saneil and last scene where samarj giving heated looks to each other and I don't think show will go baazigar way. I think they took just concept but I think they will go friend ship way. I am OK with what ever they dishing still now. I just want a hate love relationship between Samarj With thadka of raneil cute story.

ya agree maybe the concept is taken as it looks whole bs and the house belong to arjun.. 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-CaptainCool

What if the accident which involved Sam and his brother is not accident at all... and luckily Sam escaped from it and so arjun targetting Sam now.. am thinking too much now.. let me wait for the actual story. ..

bheja fry Confused
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ambrosia-

I think alag alag movies se scenes lengey...movie mixture ...LOL...to kabhi frndship dekhne ko milegi kabhi revenge to kabhi romance

haha true ROFL
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I just want to say that I'm so surprised the party began in this episode itself because the pace of the show last week was so slow. I'm happy it's finally moving faster now. So, Arjun can play the piano and is a painter - they've made him so tragically romantic lol
Zephyr_57 IF-Rockerz
Zephyr_57
Zephyr_57

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Mayb Arjun has got a thing to do with Samrat uncle...
.like old hindi movies ki tragedy Boys dad counting his last breats nd boy comes with a glass of water with eyes filled with waterCryCry
Daddy holds his hand nd say revenge usko chodna mat or else I wont drink waterTongue
 Beta in teary eyes I wont leave it DadAngryEmbarrassed
Daddys eyes filled with revenge nahi beta I want prrommmissseStar
Beta okay okay chill Pops atleast tell me the name (with teary eyesCry)
Daddy-Uska naam... (struggling for breathOuch)
Beta-ha dad
Daddy- Uska naam...(unable to breath bt still continuesDead)  Sa...Sa...Sam nd finally dead b4 telling full nameDeadDead

So now Arjun dont know which Sam SAMrat or SAMairaDead poor guyOuch so he is targeting bothSilly

okay okay no chappals and calling Ambulance  plzLOLEmbarrassed jst a light post amid the serious discussion guys break toh banta hai naEmbarrassedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatimaryNiharika17mahiwayyy

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

I just want to say that I'm so surprised the party began in this episode itself because the pace of the show last week was so slow. I'm happy it's finally moving faster now. So, Arjun can play the piano and is a painter - they've made him so tragically romantic lol

@bold: exactly.. and if with this pace the stry moves i think revenge khulasa ll happen by next month

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sanskruti

Mayb Arjun has got a thing to do with Samrat uncle...
.like old hindi movies ki tragedy Boys dad counting his last breats nd boy comes with a glass of water with eyes filled with waterCryCry
Daddy holds his hand nd say revenge usko chodna mat or else I wont drink waterTongue
 Beta in teary eyes I wont leave it DadAngryEmbarrassed
Daddys eyes filled with revenge nahi beta I want prrommmissseStar
Beta okay okay chill Pops atleast tell me the name (with teary eyesCry)
Daddy-Uska naam... (struggling for breathOuch)
Beta-ha dad
Daddy- Uska naam...(unable to breath bt still continuesDead)  Sa...Sa...Sam nd finally dead b4 telling full nameDeadDead

So now Arjun dont know which Sam SAMrat or SAMairaDead poor guyOuch so he is targeting bothSilly

okay okay no chappals and calling Ambulance  plzLOLEmbarrassed jst a light post amid the serious discussion guys break toh banta hai naEmbarrassedWink

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zephyr_57

Go to top