Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

khanna house belongs to arjun??? (Page 6)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaherifiedMe

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by TaherifiedMe

Today's episode was very interesting! I loved it! Big smile

Scenes between Sam and Neil were damn cute!!
I so wanna bestie like Neil now. Embarrassed
Then comes Neil-Radz scene. Their scene was also very sweet.
Loved Neil's expressions when he was talking to Radz.Embarrassed

Now coming to Arjun. Like most of u I also feel Khanna's house belongs to Arjun.
Maybe Samrat took the house away from Arjun's parents when he was young and now he wants to get it back from Samrat. Whatever it might be its cleared that his after Samrat and hence is using Sam.

Precap was a bit scary and confusing to me. Confused 
But anyway today's episode was awesome and Kash, Aham, Shravan just rocked it! Clap

had less of raneil today.
precap is always misleading lets c tmrw. but looks like he ll be able to trap sam. he has hit the jackpot. sam and piyali's relatnshp. if arjun recoincles them and he is manaofyng samrat fr the party obvio it ll melt sam
Though it was just one scene I love it! They always make me smile! Embarrassed

Ya, I think he will be successful in trapping Sam. But then we also have Neil, so we will have to wait and see...
Oh and I think the dance will happen tomorrow. But my question is how?Confused

exactly raneil's one cute scene. they are too adorable..
m sure arjun bonnie planned somethng.. they ll create a situatn were neil ll misunderstand sam..
and if dance happens infrnt of everyone sam cant say no to dance if arjun offrs . but if alone he might force her and there neil sees them dance and the dhamaka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kri_19_

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

At this stage I'm still trying to understand this show LOL  It's been almost a month and I still have no clarity Ouch. I thought this show would be more on the lines of movies like always kabhi kabhi, dil chahata hai etc etc. 4 friends dealing with alot of important isssues and moral problems. Instead seeing today's show  and looking at how it's going it seems like they are trying to do a run of the mill baazigar plot. Mind you If I wanted to watch Baaazigar I would watch the real thingLOL so at this stage I am kind of disappointed or let's say I feel the show has done a disservice( to me anyways) of promising something and delivering something entirely different. I was even willing to get into the whole love-hate thing the articles indicated but with a kind of realness and maturity to it. I am definitely  not looking for a typical Bollywood movie scenario! And I love seeing a class antagonist but as soon as it starts getting filmy it starts getting creepyLOL. Oh well!

@bold expected the same but looks like 4 coming together now is far away now..
n i hope they wont do bazigar. i ll be very disappointed
the focus of the show i think right now is arjun's motive. whch ll eventually lead to othr like love hate btw sam bromity of neil n radhika playing cupid in each case and sorting her issues and dreams

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kri_19_Heavens_Kiss

Kri_19_ Goldie
Kri_19_
Kri_19_

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

exactly raneil's one cute scene. they are too adorable..
m sure arjun bonnie planned somethng.. they ll create a situatn were neil ll misunderstand sam..
and if dance happens infrnt of everyone sam cant say no to dance if arjun offrs . but if alone he might force her and there neil sees them dance and the dhamaka
Bonnie and Arjun will definitely do something to make Neil misunderstand Sam, but I want Neil to trust Sam since he knows Arjun's intentions. At least I hope he does.   

I feel Arjun will ask Sam to dance in front of everyone so she won't be able to say no and Neil also won't be able to stop her either.

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ambrosia-

Mujhey to baazigar movie yaad aa gayiLOL...baap se badla lene ke liye beti ko patanaLOL...
Same here too... from prev episode, I am also thinking about baazigar. ...
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Well I liked the episode and I loved raneil cute scene and the car scene between saneil and last scene where samarj giving heated looks to each other and I don't think show will go baazigar way. I think they took just concept but I think they will go friend ship way. I am OK with what ever they dishing still now. I just want a hate love relationship between Samarj With thadka of raneil cute story.

Ri21

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthi24

@ heaven's
True...they are so engrossed in this revenge drama that they have forgotten what their concept was -friendship
And even I dont wana see a baazigar here!!Ermm

Exactly! I mean they should have started the show with Radhika and Sam already best friends. Met years back and were now BFF's. I actually thought from the promos that said and I quote "Samaira Radhika ki best friend hain" that was how it was. Two ppl from different worlds but what ties them together is their dosti! But instead I saw something different in the first episode and even then I was willing to go with the flow coz the presentation was still cool but now it is turning into something so OTT! Typical SP heavy melodrama. I mean I was so sure they would handle this well. I am having serious doubts now. I still think they could have made Arjun a very complex character without shoving the whole done to death revenge thing! Sigh!

Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 12 May 2015 at 9:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Ri21allizzwell

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
What if the accident which involved Sam and his brother is not accident at all... and luckily Sam escaped from it and so arjun targetting Sam now.. am thinking too much now.. let me wait for the actual story. ..
-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I think alag alag movies se scenes lengey...movie mixture ...LOL...to kabhi frndship dekhne ko milegi kabhi revenge to kabhi romance

Edited by -ambrosia- - 12 May 2015 at 9:11pm

Ri21

Go to top