Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TaherifiedMe

Though it was just one scene I love it! They always make me smile! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ya, I think he will be successful in trapping Sam. But then we also have Neil, so we will have to wait and see...
Oh and I think the dance will happen tomorrow. But my question is how?๐Ÿ˜•

exactly raneil's one cute scene. they are too adorable..
m sure arjun bonnie planned somethng.. they ll create a situatn were neil ll misunderstand sam..
and if dance happens infrnt of everyone sam cant say no to dance if arjun offrs . but if alone he might force her and there neil sees them dance and the dhamaka
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

At this stage I'm still trying to understand this show ๐Ÿ˜†  It's been almost a month and I still have no clarity . I thought this show would be more on the lines of movies like always kabhi kabhi, dil chahata hai etc etc. 4 friends dealing with alot of important isssues and moral problems. Instead seeing today's show  and looking at how it's going it seems like they are trying to do a run of the mill baazigar plot. Mind you If I wanted to watch Baaazigar I would watch the real thing๐Ÿ˜† so at this stage I am kind of disappointed or let's say I feel the show has done a disservice( to me anyways) of promising something and delivering something entirely different. I was even willing to get into the whole love-hate thing the articles indicated but with a kind of realness and maturity to it. I am definitely  not looking for a typical Bollywood movie scenario! And I love seeing a class antagonist but as soon as it starts getting filmy it starts getting creepy๐Ÿ˜†. Oh well!

@bold expected the same but looks like 4 coming together now is far away now..
n i hope they wont do bazigar. i ll be very disappointed
the focus of the show i think right now is arjun's motive. whch ll eventually lead to othr like love hate btw sam bromity of neil n radhika playing cupid in each case and sorting her issues and dreams
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

exactly raneil's one cute scene. they are too adorable..

m sure arjun bonnie planned somethng.. they ll create a situatn were neil ll misunderstand sam..
and if dance happens infrnt of everyone sam cant say no to dance if arjun offrs . but if alone he might force her and there neil sees them dance and the dhamaka

Bonnie and Arjun will definitely do something to make Neil misunderstand Sam, but I want Neil to trust Sam since he knows Arjun's intentions. At least I hope he does.   

I feel Arjun will ask Sam to dance in front of everyone so she won't be able to say no and Neil also won't be able to stop her either.

mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ambrosia-

Mujhey to baazigar movie yaad aa gayi๐Ÿ˜†...baap se badla lene ke liye beti ko patana๐Ÿ˜†...

Same here too... from prev episode, I am also thinking about baazigar. ...
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well I liked the episode and I loved raneil cute scene and the car scene between saneil and last scene where samarj giving heated looks to each other and I don't think show will go baazigar way. I think they took just concept but I think they will go friend ship way. I am OK with what ever they dishing still now. I just want a hate love relationship between Samarj With thadka of raneil cute story.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kruthi24

@ heaven's

True...they are so engrossed in this revenge drama that they have forgotten what their concept was -friendship
And even I dont wana see a baazigar here!!๐Ÿค”

Exactly! I mean they should have started the show with Radhika and Sam already best friends. Met years back and were now BFF's. I actually thought from the promos that said and I quote "Samaira Radhika ki best friend hain" that was how it was. Two ppl from different worlds but what ties them together is their dosti! But instead I saw something different in the first episode and even then I was willing to go with the flow coz the presentation was still cool but now it is turning into something so OTT! Typical SP heavy melodrama. I mean I was so sure they would handle this well. I am having serious doubts now. I still think they could have made Arjun a very complex character without shoving the whole done to death revenge thing! Sigh!Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 9 years ago
mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What if the accident which involved Sam and his brother is not accident at all... and luckily Sam escaped from it and so arjun targetting Sam now.. am thinking too much now.. let me wait for the actual story. ..
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think alag alag movies se scenes lengey...movie mixture ...๐Ÿ˜†...to kabhi frndship dekhne ko milegi kabhi revenge to kabhi romance Edited by -ambrosia- - 9 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaherifiedMe

Bonnie and Arjun will definitely do something to make Neil misunderstand Sam, but I want Neil to trust Sam since he knows Arjun's intentions. At least I hope he does.   

I feel Arjun will ask Sam to dance in front of everyone so she won't be able to say no and Neil also won't be able to stop her either.

i think situations ll make nesam seperate. orelse their bond is quite strng lets c what happens after nesam fight.. 
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Well I liked the episode and I loved raneil cute scene and the car scene between saneil and last scene where samarj giving heated looks to each other and I don't think show will go baazigar way. I think they took just concept but I think they will go friend ship way. I am OK with what ever they dishing still now. I just want a hate love relationship between Samarj With thadka of raneil cute story.

ya agree maybe the concept is taken as it looks whole bs and the house belong to arjun..