khanna house belongs to arjun??? - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AnuMP

Am willing to watch Baazigar. Does that mean Sam will marry Neil and Ju dies?😲

a big NO.
where is the friendship then?? the stry is about that only 4 friends
People never ever stop copying my hero!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The precap makes it obvious!!!!

It is Baazigar!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š

In fact the scene in the precap is inspired from the convo between SRK and Kajol before the car race in the movie!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rihan05

Sid. T managed to change the whole Epic πŸ˜†

Any newbie watching β­οΈB went away with the impression KaJu had an incestuous gay relationship πŸ˜† which never got to THAT point by grace of God
Originally posted by AnuMP

Any newbie watching⭐️B went away with the impression KaJu had an incestuous gay relationshipπŸ˜†which never got to THAT point by grace of God
After watching SB, many people considered Karan Arjun had soft corner for each other, lets stop discussing MB here of else Mods may gv us WL πŸ˜† for discussing MB.in DYM forum. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shaina_b

People never ever stop copying my hero!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The precap makes it obvious!!!!

It is Baazigar!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š

In fact the scene in the precap is inspired from the convo between SRK and Kajol before the car race in the movie!!!!

nooo πŸ˜­

Today's episode was very interesting! I loved it! πŸ˜ƒ

Scenes between Sam and Neil were damn cute!!
I so wanna bestie like Neil now. 😳
Then comes Neil-Radz scene. Their scene was also very sweet.
Loved Neil's expressions when he was talking to Radz.😳

Now coming to Arjun. Like most of u I also feel Khanna's house belongs to Arjun.
Maybe Samrat took the house away from Arjun's parents when he was young and now he wants to get it back from Samrat. Whatever it might be its cleared that his after Samrat and hence is using Sam.

Precap was a bit scary and confusing to me. πŸ˜• 
But anyway today's episode was awesome and Kash, Aham, Shravan just rocked it! πŸ‘
Originally posted by TaherifiedMe

Today's episode was very interesting! I loved it! πŸ˜ƒ

Scenes between Sam and Neil were damn cute!!
I so wanna bestie like Neil now. 😳
Then comes Neil-Radz scene. Their scene was also very sweet.
Loved Neil's expressions when he was talking to Radz.😳

Now coming to Arjun. Like most of u I also feel Khanna's house belongs to Arjun.
Maybe Samrat took the house away from Arjun's parents when he was young and now he wants to get it back from Samrat. Whatever it might be its cleared that his after Samrat and hence is using Sam.

Precap was a bit scary and confusing to me. πŸ˜• 
But anyway today's episode was awesome and Kash, Aham, Shravan just rocked it! πŸ‘

had less of raneil today.
precap is always misleading lets c tmrw. but looks like he ll be able to trap sam. he has hit the jackpot. sam and piyali's relatnshp. if arjun recoincles them and he is manaofyng samrat fr the party obvio it ll melt sam
Originally posted by Ri21

had less of raneil today.
precap is always misleading lets c tmrw. but looks like he ll be able to trap sam. he has hit the jackpot. sam and piyali's relatnshp. if arjun recoincles them and he is manaofyng samrat fr the party obvio it ll melt sam
Though it was just one scene I love it! They always make me smile! Embarrassed

Ya, I think he will be successful in trapping Sam. But then we also have Neil, so we will have to wait and see...
Oh and I think the dance will happen tomorrow. But my question is how?Confused
At this stage I'm still trying to understand this show πŸ˜†  It's been almost a month and I still have no clarity . I thought this show would be more on the lines of movies like always kabhi kabhi, dil chahata hai etc etc. 4 friends dealing with alot of important isssues and moral problems. Instead seeing today's show  and looking at how it's going it seems like they are trying to do a run of the mill baazigar plot. Mind you If I wanted to watch Baaazigar I would watch the real thingπŸ˜† so at this stage I am kind of disappointed or let's say I feel the show has done a disservice( to me anyways) of promising something and delivering something entirely different. I was even willing to get into the whole love-hate thing the articles indicated but with a kind of realness and maturity to it. I am definitely  not looking for a typical Bollywood movie scenario! And I love seeing a class antagonist but as soon as it starts getting filmy it starts getting creepyπŸ˜†. Oh well!
Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
@ heaven's 
True...they are so engrossed in this revenge drama that they have forgotten what their concept was -friendship
And even I dont wana see a baazigar here!! πŸ€”