Tere Sheher Mein

Sun-Key Pan means OCD & Keep Silence ROLF LOL ;)

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I was just watching the show after my work so after all that pain to eyes [I mean Rudra scenes😆], we finally got to see Rama and Rachita scenes.😆
Okay, so Rachita explains a nervous Rama that Sun-Key Pan means OCD😆...God, the way she was explaining him and the way he was reacting like a girl 🤣 like question, 'kya hum paagal hain? mujhe pata tha kuch toh problem hain'🤣...and then again a rolfing moment, when Rachita asks Rama to explain '' mujhe samajh nahi aaya please explain' 😆when he got nervous on hearing that she is all alone in home.🤣
Lastly, He said finally that he gets nervous in front of her.🤣

Mantu and Amaya are talking and Jazzu screams to keep silence and then both giving so much bhaaw to mantu when he came to ask them! man that was hilarious!🤣

Why is this Uma always there like a glue stick?😕 I don't like her. She tries to dominate over Mantu. I know why but she shouldn't.  I know she helps Mantu in house chores but girl there's limit to everything. She though unintentionally but hurted Amaya by spilling hot tea over her!😲🥱

Glad Mantu stopped her!👏 He now need to tell her to be in limits.😆

Amaya was hurt by that hot tea! BTW, I'm still figuring out Amaya's character so can't say anything. Sometimes she irritates me, sometimes she becomes good. 😕 A confusing Lead!🤣

Anyway, todays show stealers are Rama-Rachita comedy scenes!⭐️🤣

By the way, you all can call me Dev, a silent observer on this forum. I'm still analysing this show. No body is my favourite in the show, I don't make favourites easily. So I may take my own time to become active.😆 I know this is a strange introduction but expect surprises!🤣

:D

Edited by *Dev.* - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hiya Dev...finally we have a boy on the forum...Its party time🥳
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Hiya Dev...finally we have a boy on the forum...Its party time🥳

🤣

Mehak that was strange!😆 

Hi :)

okay, you all can party in my arrival but I'm here as a silent observer from day 1   😆

🤗.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
I got so excited seeing a boy on the forum that I forgot to mention about the show🤣.
I have not watched the episode yet...thanks for the update...I am looking forward to RaRa  scenes and ManYa scene but wished the kabab mein haddi  was not there
*Dev.* thumbnail

I got so excited seeing a boy on the forum that I forgot to mention about the show🤣.

I have not watched the episode yet...thanks for the update...I am looking forward to RaRa  scenes and ManYa scene but wished the kabab mein haddi  was not there

LAMAO Mahek🤣

I only told about Funny scenes, there's a lot in the episode. RaRa? ManYa?
Rama-Rachita? Mantu-Amaya?
Thier scenes are fun!😆

Kabab mein bone - Uma😆.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

🤣

Mehak that was strange!😆 

Hi :)

okay, you all can party in my arrival but I'm here as a silent observer from day 1   😆

🤗.

I am strange😆...I made a poll a couple of weeks ago to see how many girls and boys we have, we had no boys hence the excitement😆.

🤗
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG...the episode seems awesome...RaRa and ManYa scenes...❤️.
Rushing to see the epi...🤪

@Mahek - control ur excitement...🤣

@Dev - Welcome to forum...hope to see u more often...and since u are silent member from long time...u mite be knowing almost evryone here...😆

Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

I am strange😆...I made a poll a couple of weeks ago to see how many girls and boys we have, we had no boys hence the excitement😆.

🤗

Haha!😆
LOL Now I'm here so you have a boy and believe me, this show has humor and comedy scenes except those rudra scenes which I never enjoyed!
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to this forum Dev even though u are a silent observer😉😉 i liked your post you mentioned everything about these 2 cuties😳😳😳 
ohh noo... how can i forget... the way Rama reacted when Rachita said she is alone in the HAVELI 🤣🤣🤣

totally Rara was the shows topper👏👏👏
and @Mahek control ur feelings🤣🤣🤣
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

LAMAO Mahek🤣

I only told about Funny scenes, there's a lot in the episode. RaRa? ManYa?
Rama-Rachita? Mantu-Amaya?
Thier scenes are fun!😆

Kabab mein bone - Uma😆.

I am sure there are Rudra scenes too, gosh I hate this character😡.

Can't wait to see my RaRa, after a hard day at work watching them makes me relax, they work as relief pain after watching Rudra😆