Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PROMO: Priyanka's Quantico (YouTube link pg3) (Page 14)

WreckTangle. Senior Member
WreckTangle.
WreckTangle.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
whoa this is rocking

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Best of luck to her. I don't dig the accent though but loved her in the promo.
Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Her acting is too dramatic lol for American television lol she's doing those "bollywood" expressions haha. 
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Major cringe. Chick flick meets FBI thriller? It's almost impossible to buy the patriotic crap. Highly surprised it even got picked up for one season.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123AreYaar

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Looks crappy , nevertheless I'm rooting for her LOL
Zeal17 IF-Rockerz
Zeal17
Zeal17

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Her accent works. It's neither Indian nor American. Which is how it should be, not sure why people were pulling her down for that.
But I don't think this show will last more than 1 season. It's on ABC, that's a major channel but its still a PG channel to host a show based on FBI. The demographic that watches gritty drama do not tune into ABC, come on now. Plus, there are plenty of crime shows on American TV, one more...I'm not too hopeful it will survive the axe. But for PC's sake, O hope it works. I like how she is always trying something new. 

I am also afraid for Quantico survival, ABC is known for cancelling shows.. Following had good no. of viewers, but even that got cancelled...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrModelChameli_billi

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeal17

Her accent works. It's neither Indian nor American. Which is how it should be, not sure why people were pulling her down for that.
But I don't think this show will last more than 1 season. It's on ABC, that's a major channel but its still a PG channel to host a show based on FBI. The demographic that watches gritty drama do not tune into ABC, come on now. Plus, there are plenty of crime shows on American TV, one more...I'm not too hopeful it will survive the axe. But for PC's sake, O hope it works. I like how she is always trying something new. 

I am also afraid for Quantico survival, ABC is known for cancelling shows.. Following had good no. of viewers, but even that got cancelled...

Following was on FX though, I think? Following started out great but turned into a big pool of mess starting season 2. I'm not surprised it got cancelled. But yea, I don't think this will survive unless it manages to attract the teen audience. Too many FBI/cop shows on every channel, there's over saturation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionZeal17nkapoor001

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zeal17

Following was on FX though, I think? Following started out great but turned into a big pool of mess starting season 2. I'm not surprised it got cancelled. But yea, I don't think this will survive unless it manages to attract the teen audience. Too many FBI/cop shows on every channel, there's over saturation.

Castle works. But hopefully the show will have a nice blend of strong characters, comedy, and chemistry between the leads along with good writing.

I get a early Grey's feel from the promo. A bunch of young ones trying to figure out their professional lifes while sleeping around. LOL

Go to top