Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Her acting is too dramatic lol for American television lol she's doing those "bollywood" expressions haha. 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Major cringe. Chick flick meets FBI thriller? It's almost impossible to buy the patriotic crap. Highly surprised it even got picked up for one season.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks crappy , nevertheless I'm rooting for her ðŸ˜†
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Her accent works. It's neither Indian nor American. Which is how it should be, not sure why people were pulling her down for that.

But I don't think this show will last more than 1 season. It's on ABC, that's a major channel but its still a PG channel to host a show based on FBI. The demographic that watches gritty drama do not tune into ABC, come on now. Plus, there are plenty of crime shows on American TV, one more...I'm not too hopeful it will survive the axe. But for PC's sake, O hope it works. I like how she is always trying something new. 

I am also afraid for Quantico survival, ABC is known for cancelling shows.. Following had good no. of viewers, but even that got cancelled...
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Zeal17

I am also afraid for Quantico survival, ABC is known for cancelling shows.. Following had good no. of viewers, but even that got cancelled...

Following was on FX though, I think? Following started out great but turned into a big pool of mess starting season 2. I'm not surprised it got cancelled. But yea, I don't think this will survive unless it manages to attract the teen audience. Too many FBI/cop shows on every channel, there's over saturation.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Following was on FX though, I think? Following started out great but turned into a big pool of mess starting season 2. I'm not surprised it got cancelled. But yea, I don't think this will survive unless it manages to attract the teen audience. Too many FBI/cop shows on every channel, there's over saturation.

Castle works. But hopefully the show will have a nice blend of strong characters, comedy, and chemistry between the leads along with good writing.

I get a early Grey's feel from the promo. A bunch of young ones trying to figure out their professional lifes while sleeping around. ðŸ˜†
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ABC is pretty much  Shonda Rhimes ground

Their top running shows: Scandal, HTGAWM, Grey;s; and therefore for this show to survive it will need to have at least the same kind of storytelling technique that HTGAWM or Scandal or even Greys has

I find it impossible personally for any show at this moment to match to the kind of paroxysmal AF generating, Flecainide needing storyline that Scandal has. 

1) PC NEEDS to match the awesomeness that is Kerry Washington; KW is ABC's most amazing female lead and PC just needs to be able to match the formidable Olivia Pope. I understand that PC is a national award winner BUT trust me KW is just something else. 

2) storyline..I am sorry but there is no other show on American TV that has me thinking OMMGG WHATTT that's it??like what am I supposed to do until next week or worst next season??How could they end it that way?? And remember the hashtags at the start of season 4? #whereonearthisOliviaPope??

3)Eye Candy: Scott Foley; Tony Goldwyn

4)Rowan Pope - he is the ISH!!

5) a strong supporting cast: Huckleberry Quinn; Abbie, Cyrus Bean and Mellie!!!

Apologies, to all the PC fans if I am not sounding the most excited about this show BUT until this show has me  thinking OMG what just happened there?? and going into AF, I will be skeptical. 

Nothing personal. 

Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DrModel

ABC is pretty much  Shonda Rhimes ground

Their top running shows: Scandal, HTGAWM, Grey;s; and therefore for this show to survive it will need to have at least the same kind of storytelling technique that HTGAWM or Scandal or even Greys has

I find it impossible personally for any show at this moment to match to the kind of paroxysmal AF generating, Flecainide needing storyline that Scandal has. 

1) PC NEEDS to match the awesomeness that is Kerry Washington; KW is ABC's most amazing female lead and PC just needs to be able to match the formidable Olivia Pope. I understand that PC is a national award winner BUT trust me KW is just something else. 

2) storyline..I am sorry but there is no other show on American TV that has me thinking OMMGG WHATTT that's it??like what am I supposed to do until next week or worst next season??How could they end it that way?? And remember the hashtags at the start of season 4? #whereonearthisOliviaPope??

3)Eye Candy: Scott Foley; Tony Goldwyn

4)Rowan Pope - he is the ISH!!

5) a strong supporting cast: Huckleberry Quinn; Abbie, Cyrus Bean and Mellie!!!

Apologies, to all the PC fans if I am not sounding the most excited about this show BUT until this show has me  thinking OMG what just happened there?? and going into AF, I will be skeptical. 

Nothing personal. 

Way you are going on praising Scandal, I fount that show extremely boring now
And ABC is not only Shonda!  Since three principal shows operating on channel are Shonda Rhimes, that why all the hype!
Also aren't their other channels and other dramas - when they can work then why comparing this show to only Scandal!
If you are Scandal fan, its great but comparing every new show to Scandal and then deciding to watch it or not is totally bizzare
Also show made you invest in characters thats why that tagline excited you, had it been tagline of first episode - i don't think anyone would have cared!

Give show a chance, never know might be better than other Shonda shows!
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Vedant -- 
I picked Scandal as an EXAMPLE; because it is ABC's highest ranked show. 
 You want to talk other shows -- fine then...

Really? which other shows are on ABC? Revenge - cancelled! Once Upon a time? nowhere in the same genre as Quantico! Modern family - ABC's Emmy award winning sitcom!black-sh - sitcom! V- cancelled! Dancing with the stars? Private Practice-- run its course and a Shonda show! Agents of Shield is the only Quantico type show on ABC. 
And why speak of other channels-- ABC does not work their network around how other channels run theirs. 

there are a lot of shows that are CIA/FBI type shows that Quantico gives off vibes of -- Homeland for one (which I personally find extremely boring), State of Affairs which NBC cancelled after the first season.

NBC's the blacklist -- their first promo had me hooked; if thats what Quantico wants to compete with they better get PC to match up to James Spader and Megan Boone. Because the Quantico promo was blasse in comparison. Other shows on NBC-- Parks & recreation - Sitcom, AtoZ- sitcom, Bad Judge - cancelled (EVEN Kate Walsh who played Allison Montgomery on Greys and Private Practice could not save bad Judge from tanking)30 Rock - sitcom. Crossing Lines - well not so high on the ratings but NBC needs something to air; 

CBS' the good wife-- REALLY? PC can compete with Emmy award winner Julianna Marguiles. Cool! I look forward to seeing her receive an Emmy nomination. Allison Janney on Mom-- another Emmy award winner and Mom is a sitcom so not even same genre. The Mentalist, NCIS, Chicago Fire, Elementary, CSI, are ALL established shows. Really, you want to pit a newbie against these. that confident???

Scandal's ratings speak for itself
I am not the only one CLEARLY who praises the show
Other than AMERICAN FAMILY which is ABC's Emmy award winning show; ABC is mostly known for Shonda's shows

It is MY prerogative what i want to watch or not. If IF Quantico can even generate half the hype outside IF and outside PC's fandom in India then I will happily applaud her. 

Trust me I will watch the first episode, but considering how bland I found the promo..chances are I wont watch episode 2. 
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Is it some kind of lets be all politically correct show? PC is the lead and then another one is in veil. 

^ THIS.

and you know I have this awful suspicion they will make the hijabi the terrorist...eventually.