Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Impressed! 
Looking forward to the show and Priyankas role.
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HOLY SHIT  👏 I'm so proud of her. Go girl!!!!!!

The accent didn't bother me at all 😕 Sure, there's inconsistency b/w the T's and R's but it will get better!
Edited by ChelseaForEver - 8 years ago
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The trailer gave me Homeland feels 😆
raj80 thumbnail
PC is playing the lead role in the TV series...that's good...
starstruckk thumbnail
The accent isn't on point, but her acting looks fine as usual...I may just give it a try because of Priyanka. 
hollyBollyWood thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a lead in an american show is impressive, but we've already had mindy kaling accomplish that.  i'm glad pc is getting a lot of desi supporters for this accomplishment, but i'm curious as to why freida pinto didn't get the same support from the desis back at home.

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Whoa!! Whoa!! Very Impressive.. A lead in an american show is a huge achievement... Kudos..Way to go PC.. 👍🏼

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hollyBollyWood

a lead in an american show is impressive, but we've already had mindy kaling accomplish that.  i'm glad pc is getting a lot of desi supporters for this accomplishment, but i'm curious as to why freida pinto didn't get the same support from the desis back at home.

Coz Frieda Pinto was an unknown quantity before SM. Mindy Kaling is an American- so I think again thats different. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Her accent works. It's neither Indian nor American. Which is how it should be, not sure why people were pulling her down for that.
But I don't think this show will last more than 1 season. It's on ABC, that's a major channel but its still a PG channel to host a show based on FBI. The demographic that watches gritty drama do not tune into ABC, come on now. Plus, there are plenty of crime shows on American TV, one more...I'm not too hopeful it will survive the axe. But for PC's sake, O hope it works. I like how she is always trying something new. 
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Show kind of reminds me of Nikita. But pleasantly surprised..I actually liked the trailer. This is a big deal for PC and her fans..so good for them. But I have to say..she's def not the best actress for this role. In the beg some of her acting was so artificial and cringeworthy esp when she says to the white guy we just had sex in your car. And her American accent is a turn off.  But her action and emotional scenes are good. This could work..but Americans are gonna have a hard time talking a liking to her. Mindy from Mindy Project is is a natural /likable actress and doesn't try to hard..and that's why Americans like her. But let's see. Show looks promising though!  Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Best of luck to her. I don't dig the accent though but loved her in the promo.