Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
The show looks very interesting.  But if the premise of the show is her clearing her name then it might get tiresome after a while.  Unless that's resolved in the two hour pilot episode (pilot episodes are usually two hours.)

Her accent was distracting and annoying.  At times you could hear it slipping and sounding heavy especially with Ds and Ts.  She doesn't sound natural like everyone else.  She sounds like she's concentrating too much on the technicality of pronounciations.  Still, to be able to think about how to say a word, and still act convincingly is huge.  She's obviously worked hard here.  Good luck to her.   
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Is it some kind of lets be all politically correct show? PC is the lead and then another one is in veil. 
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
her accent is all i could notice 😳
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Darling_

The trailer is like HTGAWM show, but it's nice. I am gonna watch it. Is the one character Serene from Gossip girl?  Can't wait for the show to air. 

Ya they're doing the same format as they are on HTGAWM- Flash forward & present day. Which is really confusing but a very cool format but has to be handled carefully. I LOVE that show!!! 

Its by the makers of The Mentalist (another AWESOME show!!!) and Gossip Girl.
What would happen to Ganga Jal and Jinxed Mr. Chalu now?
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blUeNoSed

Interesting that she is playing the lead. But the promo is atrocious. And her accent looks so fake, so does her acting... trying way too hard. 

I think this will get cancelled pretty soon!

Tumhare sapno mein...😡
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GundayVedant

Tumhare sapno mein...😡

🤣
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
isnt she amazing ??😳 im not gonna miss this show .. way to go priyanka 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya they're doing the same format as they are on HTGAWM- Flash forward & present day. Which is really confusing but a very cool format but has to be handled carefully. I LOVE that show!!! 

Its by the makers of The Mentalist (another AWESOME show!!!) and Gossip Girl.

Yeah, the university scenes and them all going to graduate reminded me of HTGAWM. I haven't heard about Mentalist but will check it out now. Gossip girl was very good. I miss that show. 
niasharma11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is huge for PC 😃 And promo was good too. Hope it does well.