tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Watch this ,it was implied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3GZu8kzCIk

I think, they are keeping the explicit version for this trackπŸ˜†

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

well that was it??... i cant believe it.. for a popular couple like saahil..this is what they show usπŸ˜•. heck even Aaj phir tumpe sequence was hotter than this.not that i want something explicit but something with a song sequence etc would have been better..looks like it was done really hastily...
Edited by tleshni - 8 years ago
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Later when s2 said she pregnent when ahil thought sanam pregnent with his child and he is so excited.so thats confirm they consumed their marriage
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Watch this ,it was implied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3GZu8kzCIk

I think, they are keeping the explicit version for this trackπŸ˜†

Maybe that's why they did it so their first time isn't while she's having a fake EMA with Aahil, her husband πŸ˜† Maybe that's why they added that in last minute before the amnesia track so they can give bold scenes without people being like "oh they haven't even consumated their marriage yet they're having such bold scenes blah blah blah" πŸ˜†
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
tleshni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

No I think the episode where Sanam and Aahil reconcile after Tanveer's death because the next episode Sanam's coming out of the shower in their room and waking him up and he pulls her onto the bed and everything and they later kiss. It seemed like they were pretty comfortable with each other as if they have done it. The room scene seemed very much like a morning after scene tbh. I think they have but I hope we do later get a proper suhagraat.

so i guess everything is implied and nothing expressly stated.. like im nt sure.. in the first qh i saw some pics of half naked Zoya and AsadπŸ˜† so it was obvious they did it.. but here there isnt anything...pretty disappointing for a couple with sizzling chemistry like Survir
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tleshni

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

well that was it??... i cant believe it.. for a popular couple like saahil..this is what they show usπŸ˜•. heck even Aaj phir tumpe sequence was hotter than this.not that i want something explicit but something with a song sequence etc would have been better..looks like it was done really hastily...

They were in a hurry to go to Fakeistan then.So that was it.πŸ˜†
It'll be nice if they show it with song &dance,with usual fanfare in FB now for Sanam to remember.
Or after they reunite.

so i guess everything is implied and nothing expressly stated.. like im nt sure.. in the first qh i saw some pics of half naked Zoya and AsadπŸ˜† so it was obvious they did it.. but here there isnt anything...pretty disappointing for a couple with sizzling chemistry like Survir

Yeah it is but it's not too late. I hope we do get some sizzling scenes now.
tleshni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tunailuvsahil

Later when s2 said she pregnent when ahil thought sanam pregnent with his child and he is so excited.so thats confirm they consumed their marriage

oh i didnt watch all that.. so when fake sanam said she is pregnant aahil thought sanam is pregnant?? am I right? Gosh i lost so much of this show in between... need to catch up bt dont feel like doing it
Maybe we'll eventually get a Sahil remarriage and re-suhagraat? One can only hope right? πŸ˜‰

oh i didnt watch all that.. so when fake sanam said she is pregnant aahil thought sanam is pregnant?? am I right? Gosh i lost so much of this show in between... need to catch up bt dont feel like doing it

Don't seriously don't. 
tleshni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Maybe that's why they did it so their first time isn't while she's having a fake EMA with Aahil, her husband πŸ˜† Maybe that's why they added that in last minute before the amnesia track so they can give bold scenes without people being like "oh they haven't even consumated their marriage yet they're having such bold scenes blah blah blah" πŸ˜†

what is fake EMA?πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

sorry i stopped watching the show properly after the fake sanam married aahil..so i dont know what actually happened..