India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Rabul OS : Your Everything...

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged

hi friends... i have been writing abhigya fics but this is the first fic on rabul. i thought to write a rabul fic only after they get married but the mothers day song in tv made me write this..

hope you people like it.. its an emotional os..dont worry not a sad one.. i hate sad endings...

"your everything"

I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm, I'll make you shiver, I'll keep you warm, Whatever weather, Baby I'm yours forever, I will be your everything"

Purab, once he was a smart and strict boss to a beautiful angel but today he is too much in love with her that she makes him dance to her tunes...LOL

Bulbul, the pretty , naughty , chirpy girl is wanted by many but she is in love with her Prince Charming.she may not be a princess but she is definitely the queen ruling his heart.Wink

"Tring...Tring... " The door bell rang and a middle aged man opened the door.

"Kaka,Where is purab ?" She asked excited.

"Sir is in his room",The man replied and bulbul ran to his room.

"Purab purab !!" she searched for him and she saw him found standing in the balcony lost in his thoughts.

"PURAB !!" she hugged him from the back.

Her touch made him shiver. Her lively voice made him come back to the present and They remained in the embrace for a few minutes..

He slowly broke the hug and asked" you seem so happy today?"

"Yes!! Today our wedding date will be finalised." She said elevated.

He smiled and said " you look beautiful when you laugh. Your eyes sparkle... I love you.."

She blushed and said "I love you too.. "

"What were you thinking about..?"

"When?"

"when i came here"

"Nothing!!"

"Come on !! I called you 2 times and you didn't respond . I know you were lost in your thoughts. What were you thinking about?"

He was silent.She can sense something is wrong looking at his face. He was upset!!

She made him sit on the bed and asked "Is everything ok??"He hugged her and started weeping.

She was shocked. 

"Purab, Please stop crying tell me what happened ? She asked caressing his back with love."

"Today ... Today is Mother's Day.. "He said controlling himself and breaking the hug..She understood he was missing his mother.

"Every year Mother's Day ,Father's Day , brothers day and many such days come and remind me that I am a orphan"He said with tears in his eyes.Bulbul was in tears looking at him.

"I miss them bulbul. I had people like abhi , dadi and others who love me to the core.Mainly Abhi he always considered me his brother but I do miss my parents.I feel  Lonely. Every evening when I return from work I get upset seeing this house which is empty..Every morning, its my Alarm which wakes me not my mom. I need not inform anybody when I go out as there will be nobody waiting for me to return .I just live in a house bulbul not a home."He said with his voice breaking. 

"why did god do this to me? don't I deserve a family ? what sin am I being punished for ? "

"Purab" She hugged him again..

"I can never get back your past but I will be there with you for the rest of your life.Every minute Every breath you take I will be there with you",She said and he tightened the grip

She broke the embrace and held his face and said "Don't ever fell you don't have anyone in your life.I am there for you as a candle in your darkness."

"Never tell you are alone ,Remember I will there with you till my heart stops beating. I will see to it that all your bad memories are faded with beautiful new memories "

"I know your past is haunting you but I swear I will be there with you every second and remember my happiness is only when I see you happy."

"I am not only becoming your wife but will be your everything ,a mother , a friend , a sister."

She kissed him all over his face first in his forehead than on both sides of his cheeks , a small peck on the nose..

"Please stop crying", she said holding his hand.

"If u come home tired late after work I will be there to make you sleep on my lap and I know you will be in heaven.."She winked.

He smiled and she continued.

"Why do you bother about others when i am there with you?

To call your name when I miss you.I will be the one who will think of you every minute..My eyes keep searching for you if you are not in front of me.I am the twist in your story purab and the twist brings loads of love."

"You never fought with your sibling's ,right ?. Let's fight for reasons which are so silly that even siblings don't fight that way. " she giggled

"You miss your mom,right ?. I will be your mom... I will cook your favorite food and feed you with my hands." 

"I will be your friend who supports you always..Finally I will be your wife giving you the ultimate pleasure of being a father ."she blushed and purab smiled at her.

The thought of being a father and the thought of spending endless nights with her in his arms made him get excited..

He held her face and kissed her and said" thank you .. Thank you for coming into my life."

"Promise me purab. Promise me you will never think you are alone ."

"I promise",he said placing his hand on hers and she smiled

"Come on get ready ,we need to go for shopping and Don't forget to bring all your credit cards "she winked..

"Okay madam !!" He teased her and went to get ready..

It was true he was not given a family but god bridged the gap by giving him  her.what if he doesn't have a family..he is going to make a family with her, A family with love...

Edited by harisha_kb - 15 September 2015 at 1:08am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RabulLoversbsmartness4TV-BahuThemmy01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967-harini-BombayPonnuhaillyakshi.-Nive--Rhea-ChalJhoothiMages

arashi Goldie
arashi
arashi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
awww...this is so heart touching...brought tears in my eyes leaving a smile on my face...amazing work..Clap hats off...keep writing Embarrassed purab's craving for a family and bulbul fulfilling all his wishes Day Dreaming
great work...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyTeluguAmmayi

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks alot for d os...I Luved it. ..it was really awesome. ..plZ write more os lyk dis whenever u get tym.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyTeluguAmmayi

01Foreverfairy Goldie
01Foreverfairy
01Foreverfairy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
This is very beautifully written...I love it...Tfs...Awesome work...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

ChalJhoothi IF-Rockerz
ChalJhoothi
ChalJhoothi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Beautiful written Clap
Loved it 

TeluguAmmayi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Awww...its so touching...loved it yaar...i could visualise the scenes in my mind...beautifully written...beyond brilliant...you wrote purab's pain and BB's love so beautifully...HeartDay Dreaming

TeluguAmmayi

RabulLover Newbie
RabulLover
RabulLover

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
OMGGG I loved this Star
The way you showed their emotions, everything was just wow Embarrassed
It really made me cry with it, awesome OS Clap
Can't wait to read more RaBul fanfics from you Smile

TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 01Foreverfairy

This is very beautifully written...I love it...Tfs...Awesome work...

thank u

Originally posted by RockingPixies

Beautiful written Clap
Loved it 

thank u

Edited by harisha_kb - 09 September 2015 at 1:14am

Go to top