navi04vet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
For god sake..stop fighting... Its not about manik ..it is  about nandini..yes!!! Its is normal to be scared after an.abuse..she won't automatically fall into his arms after one day.. Guys ..just think what she went through.. N how can.u say that she should be normal..that too after just a day..I love manik..I really do... N I love what he did for her..n really guys..u think its gonna be a break up..u seriously think the guy is gonna give up on.her after saying "I love u" just a day before..I don't about u ppl but I felt precap showed only half dialogue of manik..I bet tomorrow he s gonna say " if u don't want to be with me then its OK..but I won't give up on you".. I mean seriously.. What the girl needs now is the assurance that he won't go anywhere..he will stay with her through this trouble n fight for her..that is trust..that is what he promised when he said those magical words to her.. If the guy leaves her after all this then he don't  mean what he said..but I m sure manik won't give up and will fight to get his old Nandu back in.every way possible.. I m not against manik and I m not against Nandu.. I AM WITH MANAN
Phewww..sorry for the rant..I know many people agree and many other don't ...its OK to have difference of opinion..but I.want u ppl to think from.both sides , not from a single persons perspective!! Cheers

Ps: I don't want a fight here..saw the epi now only...felt I should write something ..plz don't fight!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post and bang on for understanding what really a girl goes through when faced with evil like Pandit😊
navi04vet thumbnail
Thanks.. Just saw the forum in shambles again..so tried from my part..thank u for liking and commenting
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are yaar chill guys .. Earlier manik didn't have hope in their relationship Bcoz of trus issues and now nandini is lost Bcoz of trust in boys .. Now we will get to see how manik gonna win nandini love back in maniki romantic way .. Earlier we saw nandini ideas to win manik .. It will be good fun to watch now .. So stop reacting guys ... And moreover if this track doesn't come again there will be miss kissed , who romance main it a maza nahi ayega ... Cvs are trying to add more spice in their relationship and by this their relationship will be more STRONGER ... Sit and relax and Enjoy 
navi04vet thumbnail
To be frank..this is not time for romance ..its time for real love..which is "trust" for them..here I don't want miss kisses.. No..for me I m not looking forward to that..I want him to be patient with her..show his care..show her that he won't leave her no matter what..finally she should understand that he will stand by her..protect her...support her..no matter what..just like she will be there for him in his times of trouble..when she will understand it she will let him.in..n together they will survive this..
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
well said...
i think i would have hated if they had showed romance after this sequence...
its now their trust ..which will pull them up from this trauma...