Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Is Shagun booked for Raman only?? (Page 3)

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Going by this track
Shagun dont care about mens, infact she was with both raman n ashok only for their money
Now she dont care for them
It seem money fall from sky on her
So whats the need
Shagun just want HER kids
And want to RUIN Itchytha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maayah..

--PriyaRay-- Senior Member
--PriyaRay--
--PriyaRay--

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beckysharp

Are you seriously asking Ms. Ray to give some positive news ? My dear that is going to the dentist and he pulls a tooth out without anaesthesia !  Ms. Ray has extremely cryptic information, which if you ask a mensa member to solve, might just drive him to kill himself ! 

LOL...earlier I used to but have learnt my lesson in a hard way, you know.
I've already said this track will be messy with many dimensions, that's a give away considering the fact that the current track is one of the most unpredictable tracks in YHM.

Originally posted by -godschild-

Also is there any scope for a proper mohabbatein track...considering it's yeh hai Mohabbatein Big smile. Ishras mohabbatein Tongue Not sumone else's. LOL

Aren't you seeing IshRa's mohabbatein?!! Shocked This show is all about IshRa.
How many episodes of YHM have been aired till date, by the way?? Wink

.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PriyaRay--

Jokes apart, lets say Shagun is "booked" for IshRa irrespective of her relationship status.
She will go through a bad phase but will emerge stronger in due time.
Lot of shows these days try n give out string social msgs. U have the show running on SP which claims to be all nayi soch...where is this so called nayi soch. Wt msg r ull giving? Evil always wins coz she's the favourite here ?
This Messy track tht u told us about is not an excuse for the stuff shown. This is a show which was different. Which promised to be different then why this disaster?
To the level that u have to only come n give us bad news. It is YEH HAI KOHABBATEIN. N there's anything but that. If the writers n Cvs do love the uniqueness of Ishra why r ull hell bent on driving ur audiences away. 
Sorry for being rude bt we loved this show n the charachters n now it's kinda heartbreaking to be watching this n seeing u come give us only negativity. Hope u get it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maayah..-godschild-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Jokes apart, lets say Shagun is "booked" for IshRa irrespective of her relationship status.
She will go through a bad phase but will emerge stronger in due time.

@bold...Finally... That's interesting... While Shagun takes backseat, Subbu will take care of things... Waiting for Raman puttar... Without Ishra, its difficult... Last week was good but past two episodes has been difficult to enjoy... Hope puttar comes back soon
-godschild- Senior Member
-godschild-
-godschild-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Are you seriously asking Ms. Ray to give some positive news ? My dear that is going to the dentist and he pulls a tooth out without anaesthesia !  Ms. Ray has extremely cryptic information, which if you ask a mensa member to solve, might just drive him to kill himself ! 

I've already said this track will be messy with many dimensions, that's a give away considering the fact that the current track is one of the most unpredictable tracks in YHM.

Also is there any scope for a proper mohabbatein track...considering it's yeh hai Mohabbatein Big smile. Ishras mohabbatein Tongue Not sumone else's. LOL

Today Epi 441 was aired, which I happily skipped..I have been watching from Epi 1 Big smile Infact I prefer going back n watching those again compared to the stuff ur showing us now. I dint get the reason for ur quiz question here though bt still...hope this pleases u. 
Showing Ishra mohabbatein in bits with Shagun in d house is not really counted I guess. Yes they have progressed, n come a long way. But then today I see Mihir n Rinky r rushed coz obviously ull don't want to waste screen space on them n save that for drama right...or save that for ur fav charachterTongue
Mohabbatein track should be focused on them n their relation solely. It's not mohabbatein if he tells her to gt out of their house n u still expect the audience to react as coolly as ull did. I'm a woman too n I think there is sum sense of self respect which ull have kept only for Shagun. Coz she's the main lead after all. Smile Ishita happily forgets that n walks back in 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Needblessings..Maayah..beckysharpBoo2014Wings-of-Fire

hdivan Goldie
hdivan
hdivan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Raman phirse kisko shadi karega.I m thinking abt that as Raman is not booked for ishita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sky-if

beckysharp Goldie
beckysharp
beckysharp

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Today Epi 441 was aired, which I happily skipped..I have been watching from Epi 1 Big smile Infact I prefer going back n watching those again compared to the stuff ur showing us now. I dint get the reason for ur quiz question here though bt still...hope this pleases u. 
Showing Ishra mohabbatein in bits with Shagun in d house is not really counted I guess. Yes they have progressed, n come a long way. But then today I see Mihir n Rinky r rushed coz obviously ull don't want to waste screen space on them n save that for drama right...or save that for ur fav charachterTongue
Mohabbatein track should be focused on them n their relation solely. It's not mohabbatein if he tells her to gt out of their house n u still expect the audience to react as coolly as ull did. I'm a woman too n I think there is sum sense of self respect which ull have kept only for Shagun. Coz she's the main lead after all. Smile Ishita happily forgets that n walks back in 
@godschild !  May I just say how much I love your comment ?

Main lead has everything, good wardrobe, mute RKB, has dinner dates ! Whereas, the side lead, is behenji, terrible wardrobe n no dates, no self respect !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maayah..Needblessingsfugitives123-godschild-sky-if

hdivan Goldie
hdivan
hdivan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I object that this is the most unpredictable track.most unpredictable track was bhai behen ki shaddi. Embarrassed

Go to top