Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-godschild- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --PriyaRay--

LOL...earlier I used to but have learnt my lesson in a hard way, you know.
I've already said this track will be messy with many dimensions, that's a give away considering the fact that the current track is one of the most unpredictable tracks in YHM.

Aren't you seeing IshRa's mohabbatein?!! 😲 This show is all about IshRa.
How many episodes of YHM have been aired till date, by the way?? πŸ˜‰

Today Epi 441 was aired, which I happily skipped..I have been watching from Epi 1 πŸ˜ƒ Infact I prefer going back n watching those again compared to the stuff ur showing us now. I dint get the reason for ur quiz question here though bt still...hope this pleases u. 
Showing Ishra mohabbatein in bits with Shagun in d house is not really counted I guess. Yes they have progressed, n come a long way. But then today I see Mihir n Rinky r rushed coz obviously ull don't want to waste screen space on them n save that for drama right...or save that for ur fav charachterπŸ˜›
Mohabbatein track should be focused on them n their relation solely. It's not mohabbatein if he tells her to gt out of their house n u still expect the audience to react as coolly as ull did. I'm a woman too n I think there is sum sense of self respect which ull have kept only for Shagun. Coz she's the main lead after all. πŸ˜Š Ishita happily forgets that n walks back in 
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raman phirse kisko shadi karega.I m thinking abt that as Raman is not booked for ishita.
beckysharp thumbnail
Originally posted by: -godschild-

Today Epi 441 was aired, which I happily skipped..I have been watching from Epi 1 πŸ˜ƒ Infact I prefer going back n watching those again compared to the stuff ur showing us now. I dint get the reason for ur quiz question here though bt still...hope this pleases u. 
Showing Ishra mohabbatein in bits with Shagun in d house is not really counted I guess. Yes they have progressed, n come a long way. But then today I see Mihir n Rinky r rushed coz obviously ull don't want to waste screen space on them n save that for drama right...or save that for ur fav charachterπŸ˜›
Mohabbatein track should be focused on them n their relation solely. It's not mohabbatein if he tells her to gt out of their house n u still expect the audience to react as coolly as ull did. I'm a woman too n I think there is sum sense of self respect which ull have kept only for Shagun. Coz she's the main lead after all. πŸ˜Š Ishita happily forgets that n walks back in 

@godschild !  May I just say how much I love your comment ?

Main lead has everything, good wardrobe, mute RKB, has dinner dates ! Whereas, the side lead, is behenji, terrible wardrobe n no dates, no self respect !
hdivan thumbnail
I object that this is the most unpredictable track.most unpredictable track was bhai behen ki shaddi. 😳
--PriyaRay-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Okay, wait for another 60 episodes and don't blame me if your expectations don't meet then.lol.
Pardon me for my blabbering tonight. I'm in very happy mode right now as I've again started to work with one of my 3 most favorite people after some time. 😳
Good night...πŸ˜ƒ
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .TIA.

Lot of shows these days try n give out string social msgs. U have the show running on SP which claims to be all nayi soch...where is this so called nayi soch. Wt msg r ull giving? Evil always wins coz she's the favourite here ?
This Messy track tht u told us about is not an excuse for the stuff shown. This is a show which was different. Which promised to be different then why this disaster?
To the level that u have to only come n give us bad news. It is YEH HAI KOHABBATEIN. N there's anything but that. If the writers n Cvs do love the uniqueness of Ishra why r ull hell bent on driving ur audiences away.
Sorry for being rude bt we loved this show n the charachters n now it's kinda heartbreaking to be watching this n seeing u come give us only negativity. Hope u get it.

Shagun is cvs favorite???? 🀣
Great sense of humour πŸ‘πŸΌ
-godschild- thumbnail

^^ Okay, wait for another 60 episodes and don't blame me if your expectations don't meet then.lol.
Pardon me for my blabbering tonight. I'm in very happy mode right now as I've again started to work with one of my 3 most favorite people after some time. 😳
Good night...πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly what are we waiting for here πŸ˜² Ishra to consummate their marriage πŸ˜† So for the next two months they will keep running around the bush is it πŸ€£. N if it doesn't meet our expectations who else do we blameπŸ˜† Sorry I seem to be blabbering too. Guess it's d sadness that yhm has brought on me. I can tell u one thing though. I atleast had loved d airport scene n loved the recent confession. So I don't know why I would not be happy, unless Ofcourse ull decide to ruin it by showing complete negativity or major drama right after. So that atleast u can do for us right? Make sure this beautiful couple gets sum beautiful mohabbatein moments. We deserve that much don't we πŸ˜†
-godschild- thumbnail
Originally posted by: beckysharp

@godschild !  May I just say how much I love your comment ?

Main lead has everything, good wardrobe, mute RKB, has dinner dates ! Whereas, the side lead, is behenji, terrible wardrobe n no dates, no self respect !

@beckysharp. I love ur comments too. N I enjoy ur comments on the lu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† So much fun. 
I agree the partiality for the evil here is so so clear. I guess that's a nayi soch. Our soch doesn't match up πŸ˜ƒ
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good night...πŸ˜ƒ

@Bold: KP is back I presume. πŸ˜›
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shagun is booked only and only for Ishita πŸ˜†