palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
CVs..

are you planning to make Statue of RV??πŸ˜†

why are you making him stand n stand n stand n just stand...n just give teeth grinding expressionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am tired of watching him just standing like a statue...atleast make him do something na...everyone is talking in the scene..n the character we love so much..is just standing...

you are just showing RV in the scenes but he is doing nothing...its kinda irritating...

also... I noticed his unkempt face...does not look fresh whats wrong? we want our fresh looking, cute RV back!!

as for the episode...again.. I have nothing to sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this drama is giving them TRPs??? so be it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pallu more than rv been a statue his emotion goes well for us with respect to  this show.Today i felt i just couldn't  connect any of the emotions and just saw the series like a statue.God knows till how long do we have to bear with this crap.Cv's the heights has been crossed now, either get ishveer back together or we are packing our bag's as far as this show is concerned period.
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

CVs..

are you planning to make Statue of RV??πŸ˜†

why are you making him stand n stand n stand n just stand...n just give teeth grinding expressionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am tired of watching him just standing like a statue...atleast make him do something na...everyone is talking in the scene..n the character we love so much..is just standing...

you are just showing RV in the scenes but he is doing nothing...its kinda irritating...

also... I noticed his unkempt face...does not look fresh whats wrong? we want our fresh looking, cute RV back!!

as for the episode...again.. I have nothing to sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this drama is giving them TRPs??? so be it!

Tum log maante nahi Aur CVS aese maanne nahi waale ! We have to attack them !πŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CVS are showing RV as a weak character, we want our strong Ranveer back! 😑
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Echofades

CVS are showing RV as a weak character, we want our strong Ranveer back! 😑

because of poor writing..his character is going for a toss...

like a broken record..we say..this show is about Ranveer n his unconditional love...

CVs...what are you doing in that direction?
bbishveer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

because of poor writing..his character is going for a toss...

like a broken record..we say..this show is about Ranveer n his unconditional love...

CVs...what are you doing in that direction?

I guess that they have have conveniently forgotten that along with the fact that ishveer are still married to each other.
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haan Yaaar...true said pallu, they keeps RV standing & doing nothing? 
Arrey he's the real hero of the show, give him something to do , 
Really not liking him seeing standing like a statue
JonMoxley thumbnail
True pallu statue bana ke rakh diya hai hero ko aur iss statue ko koi bhi aake jo toh bol ke chale jata hai aur kuch bolne ko diya jata hai toh uske muh se ishani ke liye sirf baduaa hi niklta hai...
Cvs kai kar rahe ho plzzz hero ko hero banao side character ko hero nahi...
bbishveer thumbnail
And on that note a shout- out to the cv's for completely ruining the show now.The forum is literally  dead now as the limits of our patience have been crossed.C'mon cv's  you still have  a chance just need to do one simple thing give us security  give us the a surety that no cross marriages would happen and ishveer would be together and then see the response we will be giving to you guys.
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

True pallu statue bana ke rakh diya hai hero ko aur iss statue ko koi bhi aake jo toh bol ke chale jata hai aur kuch bolne ko diya jata hai toh uske muh se ishani ke liye sirf baduaa hi niklta hai...

Cvs kai kar rahe ho plzzz hero ko hero banao side character ko hero nahi...

Agree with you KLR,  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hume Humara Fun Loving Hero Wapas dede CV's πŸ˜‘