Sadda Haq Season 2

Sandhir/ parth OS - Never Meant to be

..Chashmish.. Goldie
..Chashmish..
..Chashmish..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Never Meant to be

26/4/2019

It has been  five years of our break up.The last time we met.That day when I came home,I was totally broken.For days I couldn't eat or drink.Even didn't study.Days passed like that until Ma made me understand the mess my life had become.It was that day when I looked at the mirror and couldn't recognize the girl who was looking back at me.Pale face,darklines under lashes,messed up clothes.it was not me.That was the moment,I got a reality check.Me,Sanyukta Agarwal is not a crying baby.I,who had fought to fulfill her dreams  with her own  family cannot just sit mope  around.That too for a boy like you.It  was time to buck up myself for the final exams which were a week later.That was a  day and today  is a day.Everything has changed.I passed finals with flying colors,got a job in one of the top companies of the country which gave wings to my dreams.I have my own firm now which is growing very fast.And oh! i forgot to tell you.Today is my...

KNOCK' ' KNOCK'

Sanyukta snapped out of her journal by sound of a knock at her door. She got up and slowly went to open the door. "Come fast Sanyu..panditji is calling you." Kaustaki came to remind Sanyukta. She peeped into the room and saw table light is on."Are you working now?it is your wedding today Sanyu". Parth  is waiting for you at the alter." Kaustaki rebuked her. "Two mins,kaustaki" said Sanyukta and without waiting for the response sat to complete her journal.

Today is my wedding with Parth.You remember Parth ,right?He was always there for me when I needed a friend.Jiggy,Kaustaki were also there but Parth was special.After you,I never thought that I would ever love again.But Parth proved me wrong.He made me to give my life another chance at love.I don't know when,where or why it was Parth I fell in love with.May be because he was my friend  or that he was always with me in every step of my life.I just know that I love parth and today we are getting married.But it doesn't means  that I forgot you completely.Infact I can never forget you.You were my first love.The man I loved  wholeheartedly. But  I need to thank you for something.Thank you for leaving me at that time.Today I can say with surety that we were never meant to be together.Whatever happened at that time was right because now I know what love is actually meant.Parth showed me love is not to just say I love you to each other and being together infront of others.Love is to understand,to respect each other.It doesn't matter if you are together or not but the trust on each other matters.Mostly,love is to love ones whole being.To love one as he is.You will be with me always Randhir,but as a chapter of my life.You are my past and Parth is my present and future.You will be a memory in  the deep corner of my heart whom I will cherish forever.Wish me luck as I take a new step in my life.Bye .Forever.

This oneshot was posted on fanfiction forum earlier. It came out of frustration with continuous fights between SandhirTongue

Edited by ..Chashmish.. - 02 October 2015 at 7:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divyaksvid2707steviyaPranPriyeI.Am.DIVERGENTbluesky10Willy_Wonka.Cupcake.jeb1-ParAnJas-newmoon18

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
superb
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PranPriye

Willy_Wonka. IF-Rockerz
Willy_Wonka.
Willy_Wonka.

Posted: 03 October 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged