Mission reuniting!

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From tmrw Sid will start his mission on reuniting shiv with his family. I'm positive that Sid knows shiv's side of the story as well. He won't just interfere without knowing the entire story. Our jamai has a reason and a logic behind everything he is doing. We know DD's side of the story but shiv has something on his side as well. We have to wait for that. But I don't think this reuniting mission will take that long. I think in this month they will wrap up this track. After that SidNi reuniting mission. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i hope they show the precap tomorrow unlike today 😆 looking forward to the car wala sidni scene which may take place on thursday or friday i guess.. and some unexpected sidni scenes too ❤️ which the cvs give us occasionally!!
ubercool786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is Nia Sharma currently dating? Read somewhere that she is dating Varun Jain. Is it true? I dont think so. 
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ubercool786

Is Nia Sharma currently dating? Read somewhere that she is dating Varun Jain. Is it true? I dont think so. 

no she is single det article is v old so ignore 
ubercool786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree8714

no she is single det article is v old so ignore 

Was she dating Varun Jain anytime? Any ideas?
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am also sure that sid knows the other side of the story
now he will work in the same way he united mother daughter 
Harmony10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Yeah i hope they show the precap tomorrow unlike today 😆 looking forward to the car wala sidni scene which may take place on thursday or friday i guess.. and some unexpected sidni scenes too ❤️ which the cvs give us occasionally!!

Me too hoping for more quality of SidNi scenes.
Harmony10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

Yup Jamai Raja knows everything. I hope his mission gets successful soon. 😊
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

He will not only unite Roshni and Shiv or DD and Shiv but he will be uniting the entire Patel family and giving Roshni her family back. 
danman thumbnail
why does Sid not focus on his own love story? I get he wants to be a good Jamai and good in every relationship, but sometimes he over-does it. It is not a wise decision to overlook your closest loved one's happiness for EVERYONE else's happiness. 
After all stuff he did for Pratima & bablu in first few months of show, what support did he get from them in return when Sid's identity was revealed? Nothing. 

Why are the CVs comepelled to show Sid as this completely idealistic, perfect person? Why are CVs so scared to show any of his flaw? Yes, arguably his only flaw is that he is a serial-liar. But, why do the CVs think the audience will stop respecting Sid if he goes back on his mother's promise?

Overall good characters with a few fatal flaws is appreciated more and more realistic than this idealistic, too good to be true mahaan person?

I like Sid but wish there was another dimension (realistic?) to his character. That is why I loved his character when he had an outburst at Roshni MMS time, and the following episodes.