Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I ADMIRE THE CHARACTER NAMED NANDINI (Page 2)

urvisaini IF-Rockerz
urvisaini
urvisaini

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by epicangel

I agree with..
She needs time to heal..
And times heal every thing..
Nandini is acting to be strong so that everyone can relax as she doesn't want anyone to take stress
Manik will surely do something..
But niti did good job..

Yeah 
niti's acting was appreciable! 

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. This girl has been wounded physically and emotionally by her mentor, a teacher.  She has always been shown as a strong person.  But because of what she went trough she does not trust herself.  She is emotionally lost.  She shared her honest feelings with Manik to let him know I blame myself for this.  Because she trusted her mentor and he betrayed her.  She is broken and how can she be in a relationship when she herself is lost.  I think she just wants some space to find herself.  And I hope Manik will giver her that space and but still be there for her;  I hope he is her strength now and be supportive.

Very good post. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37urvisaini

.anjali. IF-Rockerz
.anjali.
.anjali.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Nice post... Agree with you..she is just a teenager...she needs time to mend herself...she showed so much courage in the police station that is  more than enough...now time to let go of all the pain she is feeling...
Yess she is expressing her pain to manik..which in itself is a good sign...he will help her overcome soon..he will help her become the old nandu faster...
She is a normal human being we cannot expect her to be strong in every situation..in fact all of this shown is soo realistic that i feel bad for the girl...waiting to see how cvs unfold further tracks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urvisaini

urvisaini IF-Rockerz
urvisaini
urvisaini

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amni375

I totally agree with you. This girl has been wounded physically and emotionally by her mentor, a teacher.  She has always been shown as a strong person.  But because of what she went trough she does not trust herself.  She is emotionally lost.  She shared her honest feelings with Manik to let him know I blame myself for this.  Because she trusted her mentor and he betrayed her.  She is broken and how can she be in a relationship when she herself is lost.  I think she just wants some space to find herself.  And I hope Manik will giver her that space and but still be there for her;  I hope he is her strength now and be supportive.

Very good post. 

Thanks!
leel Senior Member
leel
leel

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Clap
Arshirox97 Goldie
Arshirox97
Arshirox97

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Agreed! Nandini is an open-minded strong girl. Any girl undergoing such circumstances would be traumatized. But she is strong. She fought for her rights time and again proving that she is not weak. She does everything she can. And I love her for being like this. I love the innocent shy girl traits within the brave lady. And I love Niti for carrying such a role so perfectly. Niti has this certain thing that makes the viewers see through her character. She makes her role so interactive and understanding that we cant help but admire the character NANDINI MURTHY!

urvisaini

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
A bravo post Clap

Her state of mind is extremely justified !
If I would have been I her place , I would have gone through the same (though I would have tried kicking and biting that moron LOL...yet our defense wouldn't work at that point of time )
It will bring a trauma to any person in that condition , yet I'm proud of her action of getting justice.

This is one of a very good post ! Clap

urvisaini

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Agree with u ... Well said

urvisaini

Go to top