Nice Episode - 12th May 2015

Posted: 8 years ago
Scene 1: Jodha confronts Salim. She reprimands him for refusing the post of shah shah and going against Jalal's wishes. She takes a promise from that in future if ever there is fight between her and Jalal, he should support both and not only one of them.  Salim calls her masa and Jodha makes him say it again which he does willingly.
Beautiful scene😊

Scene 2: Ruks & Hoshiyar. Hoshiyar is ready to bear the brunt of Ruks frustration as Jalal did not give Talaq to Jodha, however, Ruks says that she is not angry as she knew all along that talaq will never happen. Good for you RuksπŸ˜†

Scene 3: Salim is crowned Shah Shah and abul Fazl gives the good news that restriction on Haj for awaam of Sultanate has been taken off. All are happy to hear this😊.
Jodha feels very proud to see Salim finally crowned as Shah Shah and shares her happiness with Salima Begum that Salim called her masa today. Ruks starts fuming on hearing this (as expected).
Jodha and Jalal have a very cute eye lock here😳

Scene 4: Jalal Jodha Salim and Hamida Bano are all in the garden having light banter. Jalal pretends having headache and indicates to Salim  as well to act as if he also has a headache. They both want Jodha to do tel maalish. But Ammijaan says that she will do maalish for Jalal and Jodha will do for Salim. Very adorable and endearing scene😳.
In between Maan Singh comes and apologises to Jalal for misunderstanding him> Jalal talks to him very cutely in maarwari dialect.😊

Scene 5: Jodha informs all that she has organised a pooja for betterment of Jalal Salim relationship. Simultaneously witchery is being done by Laboni and her Mom to control Jalal. It looked as if Good and Evil are preparing themselves simultaneously and obviously good should win over evil if CVs want to deviate from their track record of always letting evil win over good.πŸ˜• 

Precap:: Jalal is teasing Jodha that some one will be coming soon to exercise right on him. Jodha is miffed and on the other hand Laboni is on her way to enter Agra soon.

All in all a nice episode with positivity minus the witches scenes - Ruks and LaboniπŸ˜†
Edited by Tarunika13 - 8 years ago
Paridhi was superb in the 1st scene of the episode.Her expressions were bang on when she heard Salim calling her Maasa😊.
Btw, Rajat looked really hot in white angvastra and tilak on his forehead during the pooja😳
Thanks for the update @Tarunika. 
 Appears to be a pleasant episode today. πŸ˜Š
thanks for the update 
thanks for sharing tarunika it was decent touching epi first part was very good jodha expression was soo touching and last part in kalimaa temple i liked the directin teher good vs evil its interesting also
pandit badrinathji said jodha should place the morpankh in jalal hojra i think pandit badrinathji will hepl jodha in this track
Originally posted by bsowmyashree

thanks for sharing tarunika it was decent touching epi first part was very good jodha expression was soo touching and last part in kalimaa temple i liked the directin teher good vs evil its interesting also
pandit badrinathji said jodha should place the morpankh in jalal hojra i think pandit badrinathji will hepl jodha in this track

I agree with you dear that Panditji will help Jodha in this witch track. 
My only fear is that Ruks might play foul regarding keeping of morpankh in Salim's Hojra, as for reasons best known to CVs, Ruks was present in the pooja.
Originally posted by Tarunika13

My only fear is that Ruks might play foul regarding keeping of morpankh in Salim's Hojra, as for reasons best known to CVs, Ruks was present in the pooja.

Thanks Tarunika for the Update...

@bold: this is all of us...

I too loved the Jodha Salim Scene. Pari enacted the emotions very well and I could see Salims love for his mother
Originally posted by Tarunika13

agree dear even i was surprised y they showed ruq in last scene may be she will play some game these cvs dont stop showing her
Originally posted by bsowmyashree

agree dear even i was surprised y they showed ruq in last scene may be she will play some game these cvs dont stop showing her

absoluely true tarunika,Ruks will ply spoilt sport. She will  try to  mess with the ritual . that morpankh thing.She is more evil than 100 witches put  together... Why CVS love her so much...??? 
thank you for sharing . . 
first scene between jodha and salim very touching, i was cry when salim called jodha maasa and jodha ask him to repeat gosh it almost forever jodha and us waiting salim calling jodha maasa and i like how jodha said to salim she is longing for that day, i guess salim now understand that her maasa love him a lot, i really love how jodha said to salim that when parents fighting kids should not take side πŸ‘, really jodha have a heart of gold they way she said to salim to never against his babusa even salim ask jodha what are you made from ? πŸ‘πŸ‘

and the head message things very funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bad naughty jalal, if this father and son team up to tease jodha she wouldnt have a chance πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank God hamida solve the problem hahha, u know i've been dreaming may be one day i can watch jodha message salim head and now i got it bless the cv, and i like how jodha hug hamida, honesty only jodha who can show these kind love to her mother in law, even i never saw ruq behave or show her love for hamida.

and the mandir scene lit bit odd see ruq there , what purpose she attend that pooja hahaha come on cv i get it your love for ruq but why must keep make her fourth wheel between jalal jodha salim, seriously ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and in precap i think jalal talk about aram bano since jodha stay with jalal so aram bano will come there to have her story tell from her maasa before sleep, remember once when jalal refuse jodha to go to aram bano for telling her story jodha said if she is not go aram bano will come there so think its aram bano that jalal talking bout not laboni

yes i guess its war between good and evil , but i dont know why i still got feeling that in this track cv will make twist , it not bout jodha save jalal but bout jalal save jodha, if laboni find out that jodha is jalal world may be she must get rid off jodha first, it will better if in the end its bout jalal save his soulmate πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰