CaptainSpark

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Devil

I like swara sooo much that it hurts to see her dumbUnhappy
cv's are totally ruining her characterDead
laksh is again being selfish n breaking ragini's heart 3rd time in a row
this is turning into a totally messThumbs Down
m sooo not gonna watch this show till cv's clear all this crapAngry
totally agree I am also not watching this show until they clear everything Angry

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matreyee

I won't lie I am really very disappointed with this show atm.. But I think the reason y swara will slap lakshya is not becoz he loves her ..that will b very illogical considering it was swara who ensured that lakshya was pretty clear about his feelings towards ragini..I think 2moro just to make ragini cum with them lakshya will call her his fiance..later when swaraya r alone and swara must b congratulating him..he will confess that he loves her...I think swara will slap lakshya becoz he played with ragini's feelings for his benefit..but unfortunately later I just expect this show to have that gissa pitta track followed by all serials..
yes u r right I think Laksh should have stopped all this drama with Ragini and say clearly that its Swara he loves not Ragini.. Lakshya is being totally selfish by playing with ragini's feelings...
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Originally posted by matreyee

I won't lie I am really very disappointed with this show atm.. But I think the reason y swara will slap lakshya is not becoz he loves her ..that will b very illogical considering it was swara who ensured that lakshya was pretty clear about his feelings towards ragini..I think 2moro just to make ragini cum with them lakshya will call her his fiance..later when swaraya r alone and swara must b congratulating him..he will confess that he loves her...I think swara will slap lakshya becoz he played with ragini's feelings for his benefit..but unfortunately later I just expect this show to have that gissa pitta track followed by all serials..

See the train of confusion- I feel like lucky will expect rags to understand his problem cos he told her he doesn't love her. What he doesn't anticipate is swara's galat fehmi Silly and Ragini's determination to give them a second try. So he presumes that she'll understand. He's never been mature. Even his plans are always quite rash and childlike. By default he's selfish and can't comprehend the impact of this on rags. In his equation, he's clear cos he told her everything. He doesn't think that swara would take his words seriously. Hes stupid and should be yelled at for sure for being silly enough to confess feelings go swara whilst being engaged to Ragini. But I don't think swara has the right to slap him, she defo added to this whole mess by giving further false hope to Ragini. She can only slap laksh if she slaps herself first. She egged it all on based on nothing. Laksh never disliked Ragini. Just didn't like her. Why would she presume rags was the one that laksh was talking about?!?
exactly my point here.
What Swara did is typically what regressive Indian TV heroines does in order to take the story forward.. but what hurts is Swara was a beautiful character.. She was the best thing about the show and now the CVs are turning her into what not.. Swaragini had so many other ways and tracks..And most importantly, we the VIEWERS are not lking this and that is what counts if it is at all a game of TRP and twists.. which it is...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index