Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I want to say if laksh this time take decision of marrying ragini stick to it.
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have lost my interest in this show 🤢 Yup, its totally absurd now 😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

See the train of confusion- I feel like lucky will expect rags to understand his problem cos he told her he doesn't love her. What he doesn't anticipate is swara's galat fehmi 🤪 and Ragini's determination to give them a second try. So he presumes that she'll understand. He's never been mature. Even his plans are always quite rash and childlike. By default he's selfish and can't comprehend the impact of this on rags. In his equation, he's clear cos he told her everything. He doesn't think that swara would take his words seriously. Hes stupid and should be yelled at for sure for being silly enough to confess feelings go swara whilst being engaged to Ragini. But I don't think swara has the right to slap him, she defo added to this whole mess by giving further false hope to Ragini. She can only slap laksh if she slaps herself first. She egged it all on based on nothing. Laksh never disliked Ragini. Just didn't like her. Why would she presume rags was the one that laksh was talking about?!?

Yeah, Swara was really stupid in thinking that Laksh liked Ragini. The boy has told her a million times that he just doesn't see Ragini romantically and then he starts talking about one girl and Swara presumes it to be Ragini. Like LOL man! So stupid and illogical. 

And hmmm I hadn't thought about Laksh thinking about SwaRag being okay with his plan. Your reasoning does help explain his actions and subsequent love confession a lot better. 

And yeah, Laksh is very young and impulsive. Much too young to get married.  

But I disagree with one thing -- Swara slapping Laksh. I think she is right in slapping him. Yes she also brought up Ragini's hopes -- she's at fault there. But Laksh is the one who brought them even higher by proclaiming her as his fiancee, to the entire colony! And then he has the gall to come to Swara and confess that he loves her and is technically just using Ragini to better his brother. I think any sister would be outraged. So I can justify her slapping him now. 
---that said, I think Swara also needs a slap for giving Ragini false hopes. 

In the end, Ragini is going to come crashing down, hard. I wonder who will console her. If she finds out that Laksh loves Swara and that Swara knew, she'll be destroyed and super angry with SwarYa. Before, it was Swara who usually consoled her. Now maybe Dadi will step in again and poison Ragini against Swara? Or could Sumi play a larger role here? 
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Yeah, Swara was really stupid in thinking that Laksh liked Ragini. The boy has told her a million times that he just doesn't see Ragini romantically and then he starts talking about one girl and Swara presumes it to be Ragini. Like LOL man! So stupid and illogical.

And hmmm I hadn't thought about Laksh thinking about SwaRag being okay with his plan. Your reasoning does help explain his actions and subsequent love confession a lot better.

And yeah, Laksh is very young and impulsive. Much too young to get married.

But I disagree with one thing -- Swara slapping Laksh. I think she is right in slapping him. Yes she also brought up Ragini's hopes -- she's at fault there. But Laksh is the one who brought them even higher by proclaiming her as his fiancee, to the entire colony! And then he has the gall to come to Swara and confess that he loves her and is technically just using Ragini to better his brother. I think any sister would be outraged. So I can justify her slapping him now.
---that said, I think Swara also needs a slap for giving Ragini false hopes.

In the end, Ragini is going to come crashing down, hard. I wonder who will console her. If she finds out that Laksh loves Swara and that Swara knew, she'll be destroyed and super angry with SwarYa. Before, it was Swara who usually consoled her. Now maybe Dadi will step in again and poison Ragini against Swara? Or could Sumi play a larger role here?

Lady!!! So glad could catch you today! No after watching the promo I'm totally coming around with the slap. Well deserved a 100%. All soap guys in India are idiots. Laksh reminds me of the song 'emotional fool' from humpty sharma. I'd have killed him even if I reciprocated. Ragini will be well within her rights to be mad but I hope she doesn't destroy her own life for some DAMNED revenge. Shomi apparently notices that laksh seems to be under duress and hopefully she'll play a good role here instead of dadi. Actually I hope against hope that swara will tell Ragini the truth instead of making laksh marry rags. But that won't happen. Laksh needs to wake the hell up and grow up. All these impulsive shit shows he keeps on creating needs to stop. He's led Ragini on one too many times! What's the point of telling swara all this now?!? I do genuinely like Ragini and want her to be happy but it won't be with laksh, he's too young and immature himself for Ragini. They'll only egg on each other's navet.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lady!!! So glad could catch you today! No after watching the promo I'm totally coming around with the slap. Well deserved a 100%. All soap guys in India are idiots. Laksh reminds me of the song 'emotional fool' from humpty sharma. I'd have killed him even if I reciprocated. Ragini will be well within her rights to be mad but I hope she doesn't destroy her own life for some DAMNED revenge. Shomi apparently notices that laksh seems to be under duress and hopefully she'll play a good role here instead of dadi. Actually I hope against hope that swara will tell Ragini the truth instead of making laksh marry rags. But that won't happen. Laksh needs to wake the hell up and grow up. All these impulsive shit shows he keeps on creating needs to stop. He's led Ragini on one too many times! What's the point of telling swara all this now?!? I do genuinely like Ragini and want her to be happy but it won't be with laksh, he's too young and immature himself for Ragini. They'll only egg on each other's navet.

Hi Teju, glad I could catch you 😉 

And yeah, idk about revenge. Somehow, Ragini doesn't strike be as being revengeful? I think one of her greatest traits is her ability to help people without letting her biases get in the way. I still remember that when she still thought that Sumi had killed her mother, when Sumi got hurt, she helped her anyway. But then again, Dadi can perhaps manipulate her. 

And Sumi noticed Laksh being stressed? That's good! You know, that's another thing I've noticed -- the entire Bengali family (Sumi, Dida, Swara) actually get along with Laksh very well and like him and he likes them all back, like genuinely. Anyways, I hope Sumi plays a role. I want to see more of her bonding with Ragini. I loved how she called Ragini 'ragu' today. It was so cute LOL.  

And I also hope Swara tells Ragini. And yeah, Laksh is just so immature right now. He really needs to grow up. Maybe seeing sanskaar in his condition will make him more mature? idk. And I also agree in that RagYa are not suited towards each other. They never were. To be honest, opposite's attract stories only work in serials, not real life. In real life, you need to have some common ground in order to exist together. Which SwarYa have through their similar ways of thinking (and scheming LOL). 
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally!!! Somebody thinks that swara is wrong.I'm really upset with swara..why the hell she is misinterpretating things that Lakshya loves Ragini..I mean seriously..😳

And when she said that Lakshya loves someone Ragini accepted it even if she loves him..But by saying that Lakshya loves Ragini she again aroused the love.

I mean please let Ragini to move on..

And Lakshya is totally top of it. He is playing with someone's feelings to save his brother 😳

Poor Ragini..

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

I like swara sooo much that it hurts to see her dumb😔

cv's are totally ruining her character🤢
laksh is again being selfish n breaking ragini's heart 3rd time in a row
this is turning into a totally mess👎🏼
m sooo not gonna watch this show till cv's clear all this crap😡

totally agree I am also not watching this show until they clear everything Angry
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: matreyee

I won't lie I am really very disappointed with this show atm.. But I think the reason y swara will slap lakshya is not becoz he loves her ..that will b very illogical considering it was swara who ensured that lakshya was pretty clear about his feelings towards ragini..I think 2moro just to make ragini cum with them lakshya will call her his fiance..later when swaraya r alone and swara must b congratulating him..he will confess that he loves her...I think swara will slap lakshya becoz he played with ragini's feelings for his benefit..but unfortunately later I just expect this show to have that gissa pitta track followed by all serials..

yes u r right I think Laksh should have stopped all this drama with Ragini and say clearly that its Swara he loves not Ragini.. Lakshya is being totally selfish by playing with ragini's feelings...
CaptainSpark thumbnail

See the train of confusion- I feel like lucky will expect rags to understand his problem cos he told her he doesn't love her. What he doesn't anticipate is swara's galat fehmi 🤪 and Ragini's determination to give them a second try. So he presumes that she'll understand. He's never been mature. Even his plans are always quite rash and childlike. By default he's selfish and can't comprehend the impact of this on rags. In his equation, he's clear cos he told her everything. He doesn't think that swara would take his words seriously. Hes stupid and should be yelled at for sure for being silly enough to confess feelings go swara whilst being engaged to Ragini. But I don't think swara has the right to slap him, she defo added to this whole mess by giving further false hope to Ragini. She can only slap laksh if she slaps herself first. She egged it all on based on nothing. Laksh never disliked Ragini. Just didn't like her. Why would she presume rags was the one that laksh was talking about?!?

exactly my point here.
What Swara did is typically what regressive Indian TV heroines does in order to take the story forward.. but what hurts is Swara was a beautiful character.. She was the best thing about the show and now the CVs are turning her into what not.. Swaragini had so many other ways and tracks..And most importantly, we the VIEWERS are not lking this and that is what counts if it is at all a game of TRP and twists.. which it is...