This is so disgusting!!

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Apparently I thought Swaragini was a good show and different!! But seems like CVs are bent upon destroying the lovely feel of it!! What the hell is happening I don't understand!! First of all, why the hell si Swara being sos tupid! did lakshya ever tell her that he is in love with Ragini. Swara is being delusional and when Laksh corrects her she slaps him... laksh just says he likes a girl is not there any other girl other than ragini.. Swara confused innocent RAgini also by saying laksh loves here.. who the hell told her that?? On top of that laksh is doing all this drama of saying ragini as his fianc when he knows this will only lead to ragini's heartbreak.. I can understand its about his best friend and brother.. but what about Ragini? is she a robot that just coz of all this Laksh is using her! I am totally hating both Swara and Laksh. Swara doesn't like laksh that is fine but who told her to play the role of a match maker! Is ragini a child..?? every time indian television shows the hints for some change in their normal dramatic soaps it again comes back to the same damn thing!! What is the problem in showing something different?
I am sure these cvs are planning a stupid drama where they will turn swara into a sacrificial behen!! I don't understand what exactly the CVS are planning to do.. if they will go on with this Laksh and swaragini drama then why did they bring in Sanskar?? Sanskar has become like a bit more less crazy version of SRK's role in Darr for Ragini.. What will they make of that.? what are they even planning. when will swara realize she also loves Laksh and when will Ragini understand what exactly Laksh wants

SOrry for writing just a bad post and a bad title... but just wanted to vent out. pls share ur thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Exactly! It soo stupid and irritating 😡
Swara
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
exactly..👍🏼..i mean all the time swara wanted ragini nt to hope and she's the one who told ragini to move on...and one time swar's speculations on laksh's feeling s went wrng ...so she shuld have been xtracareful while telling such things that too without any proofs...😡...poor ragini...🥺
CaptainSpark thumbnail
I am seriously losing my liking for Swara 😭
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: littoos

exactly..👍🏼..i mean all the time swara wanted ragini nt to hope and she's the one who told ragini to move on...and one time swar's speculations on laksh's feeling s went wrng ...so she shuld have been xtracareful while telling such things that too without any proofs...😡...poor ragini...🥺

yes I am feeling very bad for Ragini.. She is not a toy that one person will throw her another person takes her, and gives false hope. Ragini believes people too easily. Her gullible nature will be harmful for her. Swara knows this, for god sake she should stop saying all this. 😭Angry
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I like swara sooo much that it hurts to see her dumb😔
cv's are totally ruining her character🤢
laksh is again being selfish n breaking ragini's heart 3rd time in a row
this is turning into a totally mess👎🏼
m sooo not gonna watch this show till cv's clear all this crap😡
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too much drama

Eerrhh! Swara is soo nadan 😡
They better sort it out quick or trps are going DOWN 😕
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I won't lie I am really very disappointed with this show atm.. But I think the reason y swara will slap lakshya is not becoz he loves her ..that will b very illogical considering it was swara who ensured that lakshya was pretty clear about his feelings towards ragini..I think 2moro just to make ragini cum with them lakshya will call her his fiance..later when swaraya r alone and swara must b congratulating him..he will confess that he loves her...I think swara will slap lakshya becoz he played with ragini's feelings for his benefit..but unfortunately later I just expect this show to have that gissa pitta track followed by all serials..
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matreyee

I won't lie I am really very disappointed with this show atm.. But I think the reason y swara will slap lakshya is not becoz he loves her ..that will b very illogical considering it was swara who ensured that lakshya was pretty clear about his feelings towards ragini..I think 2moro just to make ragini cum with them lakshya will call her his fiance..later when swaraya r alone and swara must b congratulating him..he will confess that he loves her...I think swara will slap lakshya becoz he played with ragini's feelings for his benefit..but unfortunately later I just expect this show to have that gissa pitta track followed by all serials..

See the train of confusion- I feel like lucky will expect rags to understand his problem cos he told her he doesn't love her. What he doesn't anticipate is swara's galat fehmi 🤪 and Ragini's determination to give them a second try. So he presumes that she'll understand. He's never been mature. Even his plans are always quite rash and childlike. By default he's selfish and can't comprehend the impact of this on rags. In his equation, he's clear cos he told her everything. He doesn't think that swara would take his words seriously. Hes stupid and should be yelled at for sure for being silly enough to confess feelings go swara whilst being engaged to Ragini. But I don't think swara has the right to slap him, she defo added to this whole mess by giving further false hope to Ragini. She can only slap laksh if she slaps herself first. She egged it all on based on nothing. Laksh never disliked Ragini. Just didn't like her. Why would she presume rags was the one that laksh was talking about?!?
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

See the train of confusion- I feel like lucky will expect rags to understand his problem cos he told her he doesn't love her. What he doesn't anticipate is swara's galat fehmi 🤪 and Ragini's determination to give them a second try. So he presumes that she'll understand. He's never been mature. Even his plans are always quite rash and childlike. By default he's selfish and can't comprehend the impact of this on rags. In his equation, he's clear cos he told her everything. He doesn't think that swara would take his words seriously. Hes stupid and should be yelled at for sure for being silly enough to confess feelings go swara whilst being engaged to Ragini. But I don't think swara has the right to slap him, she defo added to this whole mess by giving further false hope to Ragini. She can only slap laksh if she slaps herself first. She egged it all on based on nothing. Laksh never disliked Ragini. Just didn't like her. Why would she presume rags was the one that laksh was talking about?!?

I agree lakshya acts in a very impulsive manner without giving a second thought about the outcome of his decisions..I guess that being childish is written within his character..what we often forget is that these characters r teenagers who r bound to do sum naieve things however calling a girl who u know loves u ,ur fiance is NOTa smart move. Considering the fact that he was aware that ragini was 'in process' of getting over him and had not completely recovered what he did will still b considered selfish. As for swara I don't know y they descided to make her a match maker lol..swara was the girl who was able to sense dadi's evil plan without wasting a second but she can't figure how lakshya's feelings after he rejected ragini only a few days back? Lol that's totally out of character Imo. Somewhere I guess both lakshya and now even swara r responsible for ragini's heart break..but I will majorly blame lakshya and his confusion for all this mess.