India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

This is so disgusting!!

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Apparently I thought Swaragini was a good show and different!! But seems like CVs are bent upon destroying the lovely feel of it!! What the hell is happening I don't understand!! First of all, why the hell si Swara being sos tupid! did lakshya ever tell her that he is in love with Ragini. Swara is being delusional and when Laksh corrects her she slaps him... laksh just says he likes a girl is not there any other girl other than ragini.. Swara confused innocent RAgini also by saying laksh loves here.. who the hell told her that?? On top of that laksh is doing all this drama of saying ragini as his fianc when he knows this will only lead to ragini's heartbreak.. I can understand its about his best friend and brother.. but what about Ragini? is she a robot that just coz of all this Laksh is using her! I am totally hating both Swara and Laksh. Swara doesn't like laksh that is fine but who told her to play the role of a match maker! Is ragini a child..?? every time indian television shows the hints for some change in their normal dramatic soaps it again comes back to the same damn thing!! What is the problem in showing something different?
I am sure these cvs are planning a stupid drama where they will turn swara into a sacrificial behen!! I don't understand what exactly the CVS are planning to do.. if they will go on with this Laksh and swaragini drama then why did they bring in Sanskar?? Sanskar has become like a bit more less crazy version of SRK's role in Darr for Ragini.. What will they make of that.? what are they even planning. when will swara realize she also loves Laksh and when will Ragini understand what exactly Laksh wants

SOrry for writing just a bad post and a bad title... but just wanted to vent out. pls share ur thoughts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10littoos-Claptrap-soniadutta

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Exactly! It soo stupid and irritating Angry
Swara Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littoos

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
exactly..Thumbs Up..i mean all the time swara wanted ragini nt to hope and she's the one who told ragini to move on...and one time swar's speculations on laksh's feeling s went wrng ...so she shuld have been xtracareful while telling such things that too without any proofs...Angry...poor ragini...Broken Heart
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I am seriously losing my liking for Swara Cry

littoos

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littoos

exactly..Thumbs Up..i mean all the time swara wanted ragini nt to hope and she's the one who told ragini to move on...and one time swar's speculations on laksh's feeling s went wrng ...so she shuld have been xtracareful while telling such things that too without any proofs...Angry...poor ragini...Broken Heart
yes I am feeling very bad for Ragini.. She is not a toy that one person will throw her another person takes her, and gives false hope. Ragini believes people too easily. Her gullible nature will be harmful for her. Swara knows this, for god sake she should stop saying all this. CryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamlittooslittleliar

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I like swara sooo much that it hurts to see her dumbUnhappy
cv's are totally ruining her characterDead
laksh is again being selfish n breaking ragini's heart 3rd time in a row
this is turning into a totally messThumbs Down
m sooo not gonna watch this show till cv's clear all this crapAngry

CaptainSpark

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Too much drama Ouch

Eerrhh! Swara is soo nadan Angry
They better sort it out quick or trps are going DOWN Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteCaptainSpark

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I won't lie I am really very disappointed with this show atm.. But I think the reason y swara will slap lakshya is not becoz he loves her ..that will b very illogical considering it was swara who ensured that lakshya was pretty clear about his feelings towards ragini..I think 2moro just to make ragini cum with them lakshya will call her his fiance..later when swaraya r alone and swara must b congratulating him..he will confess that he loves her...I think swara will slap lakshya becoz he played with ragini's feelings for his benefit..but unfortunately later I just expect this show to have that gissa pitta track followed by all serials..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamlovely_ladysoniadutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index