Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kaun apna kaun paraya.....May 12 th (Page 2)

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

Tomorrow ahil Cry Waise I am gonna cry buckets tomorrow Cry Kv is gonna make me cry..no himmat to see episode tomorrow.Broken HeartLOL

Poor Aahil.He is going to be shattered

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddessadventure_gurl

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asya_sahil

Thanks for the updateSmile..
Poor SanamCryAahilBroken Heart...

You are welcome

Poor Sahil
ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss.namrata96

Thanks for the update...
In today's episode I really felt for my saahil
Hope they reunite soon
Precap was too good and bad also .. Aahil is going get shatteredCry
And tomorrow aahil will see sanamDancing

You are welcome.

Agreed felt bad for them
Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
That scene where Sanam jerked her hand away and was going towards Shaad and holding his hand and trying to feel the SAME THING that she just felt from that 'stranger" WAS EXCELLENT, IMO. Clap
It brought her confusions to a next level. It was amazing! And the way Surbhi portrayed it, was WOW! Even excellent! She portrays Sanam with so much class! I am just loving her these days, totally enjoying the conflicts of her emotions, just like I enjoyed Aahil's all those days back...Heart

Aahil-Shaad "getting along" was Sleepy Why was the need to tell about my wife and my wife. It annoyed me but I laughed too for some reason LOL LOL Something clicked in Aahil's mind when he heard Jannat.

And that temple scene and the earlier one when they were playing a little guessing game, "whose wife would be where this time"LOL Aahil won. Score. Aahil: 100 Shaad: -100 LOLLOL Poor guy knows NOTHING about his so called sachhi mohabbat of two weeks Sleepy

The temple scene and the Junoon Day Dreaming Her thoughts just doesn't leave him..

Precap is devastating. I am all set to cry with him..Cry

Amazing post Sari as always! 

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 12 May 2015 at 11:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readminnie2308TIA.TiassrdjRaingoddessMrDarcyfanlivelytanuadventure_gurlflora212

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged

I liked Sanam after a long time... againSmile

Her test of attachment to both men and how she teared up when she did not feel anything for her supposed husband. It was very touching.

Shaad is being good for now, but he will definitely have to wade through his own lies to see the light. tough for a deluded soul like him.

He does not ever connect the dots that 'Jannat' is an Indian and there were people looking for her- a file he so selfishly closed. That was a VERY mean thing to do.

Once he tells Jannat her real husband is Aahil , she will not need any injectionsLOL.. she will realize her flashbacks were real. When she tells him about those real flashbacks he says those are a figment of her delusions. \

I really hope he is not giving some strong anti-depressant drugs to her... that mean fellow.
Now that Sanam is back as Sanam, I am concerned for my tough cookie... She has seen tough scenes and did not need injections. What is this Shady doing... like he was so keen that she takes her injections...Shocked.. I hope its not his ploy to not allow Sanam to get her memory backAngry

Edited by minnie2308 - 12 May 2015 at 11:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fanrayassrdjRaingoddessadventure_gurlMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedlivelytanu

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Sanam holding Shaad's hand trying to feel something, and her silent devastation that she doesn't. That's probably the most poignant scene today.
Shaad continues to prove he has bought into his delusions and lies. He doesn't even stop to think of the fact that his own "wife" is from Indiana and somehow got displaced on Pakistan, due to some harsh circumstances hence losing her memory.

I agree with you Sanam trying to feel for Shaad was the most important part in the episode.

Her feelings have become stronger towards Aahil..

They way Shaad was repeating my wife, my wife..i was too irritated with that ..he has completelt forgotten that he isnt even married to her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddesslivelytanuadventure_gurlMrDarcyfanflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

Todays epi was gd.abt IM it was jst fun 2 watching bankrupt sanam2.btw,did u notice in prcp chudail's mom gv her a sandle& a note also.i hope uss note me ahil k info na ho.sj expresd sanam's confusn so well.after OTT jannat i realy njying sanam as sanam.she was so cnfusd why she feels ths 2wards ahil.her heart remembr her love.i was getting irritatd by shaad i mean bari bari bate sachi mohabbat-insan insano k kam ana bt khud kya kar raha ha.&2moro i m realy gonna cry bucket.ahil will mk me cry 2moro.his eyes-his xpresn 2 much 2 handle specialy whn he will c sanam goes 2 shaad by passing him.

Episode was good.

Sanam was really good today.

I was irritated with his ranting about Jannat being his wife rather than his dialogues on sacchi mohabbat

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddessadventure_gurlMrDarcyfanLoveSonu2408

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

That scene where Sanam jerked her hand away and was going towards Shaad and holding his hand and trying to feel the SAME THING that she just felt from that 'stranger" WAS EXCELLENT, IMO.Clap
It brought her confusions to a next level. It was amazing! And the way Surbhi portrayed it, was WOW! Even excellent! She portrays Sanam with so much class! I am just loving her these days, totally enjoying the conflicts of her emotions, just like I enjoyed Aahil's all those days back...Heart

Aahil-Shaad "getting along" wasSleepyWhy was the need to tell about my wife and my wife. It annoyed me but I laughed too for some reason LOLLOLSomething clicked in Aahil's mind when he heard Jannat.

And that temple scene and the earlier one when they were playing a little guessing game, "whose wife would be where this time"LOLAahil won. Score. Aahil: 100 Shaad: -100LOLLOLPoor guy knows NOTHING about his so called sachhi mohabbat of two weeksSleepy

The temple scene and the JunoonDay DreamingHer thoughts just doesn't leave him..

Precap is devastating. I am all set to cry with him..Cry

Amazing post Sari as always!

SJ was brilliant.
And yes you are right, Sanam's confusion has become stronger.
Shaad knows nothing about his so called wife.
Precap: Its going to be no words.

Thanks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedlivelytanu

Go to top