Hope they reunite soon
Precap was too good and bad also .. Aahil is going get shattered😭
And tomorrow aahil will see sanam

You are welcome.

Agreed felt bad for them
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That scene where Sanam jerked her hand away and was going towards Shaad and holding his hand and trying to feel the SAME THING that she just felt from that 'stranger" WAS EXCELLENT, IMO. 👏
It brought her confusions to a next level. It was amazing! And the way Surbhi portrayed it, was WOW! Even excellent! She portrays Sanam with so much class! I am just loving her these days, totally enjoying the conflicts of her emotions, just like I enjoyed Aahil's all those days back...❤️

Aahil-Shaad "getting along" was 🥱 Why was the need to tell about my wife and my wife. It annoyed me but I laughed too for some reason 😆 😆 Something clicked in Aahil's mind when he heard Jannat.

And that temple scene and the earlier one when they were playing a little guessing game, "whose wife would be where this time"😆 Aahil won. Score. Aahil: 100 Shaad: -100 😆😆 Poor guy knows NOTHING about his so called sachhi mohabbat of two weeks 🥱

The temple scene and the Junoon  Her thoughts just doesn't leave him..

Precap is devastating. I am all set to cry with him..😭

Amazing post Sari as always! 
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked Sanam after a long time... again😊

Her test of attachment to both men and how she teared up when she did not feel anything for her supposed husband. It was very touching.

Shaad is being good for now, but he will definitely have to wade through his own lies to see the light. tough for a deluded soul like him.

He does not ever connect the dots that 'Jannat' is an Indian and there were people looking for her- a file he so selfishly closed. That was a VERY mean thing to do.

Once he tells Jannat her real husband is Aahil , she will not need any injections😆.. she will realize her flashbacks were real. When she tells him about those real flashbacks he says those are a figment of her delusions. \

I really hope he is not giving some strong anti-depressant drugs to her... that mean fellow.
Now that Sanam is back as Sanam, I am concerned for my tough cookie... She has seen tough scenes and did not need injections. What is this Shady doing... like he was so keen that she takes her injections...😲.. I hope its not his ploy to not allow Sanam to get her memory back😡
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Sanam holding Shaad's hand trying to feel something, and her silent devastation that she doesn't. That's probably the most poignant scene today.

Shaad continues to prove he has bought into his delusions and lies. He doesn't even stop to think of the fact that his own "wife" is from Indiana and somehow got displaced on Pakistan, due to some harsh circumstances hence losing her memory.

I agree with you Sanam trying to feel for Shaad was the most important part in the episode.

Her feelings have become stronger towards Aahil..

They way Shaad was repeating my wife, my wife..i was too irritated with that ..he has completelt forgotten that he isnt even married to her
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

Todays epi was gd.abt IM it was jst fun 2 watching bankrupt sanam2.btw,did u notice in prcp chudail's mom gv her a sandle& a note also.i hope uss note me ahil k info na ho.sj expresd sanam's confusn so well.after OTT jannat i realy njying sanam as sanam.she was so cnfusd why she feels ths 2wards ahil.her heart remembr her love.i was getting irritatd by shaad i mean bari bari bate sachi mohabbat-insan insano k kam ana bt khud kya kar raha ha.&2moro i m realy gonna cry bucket.ahil will mk me cry 2moro.his eyes-his xpresn 2 much 2 handle specialy whn he will c sanam goes 2 shaad by passing him.

Episode was good.

Sanam was really good today.

I was irritated with his ranting about Jannat being his wife rather than his dialogues on sacchi mohabbat
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

That scene where Sanam jerked her hand away and was going towards Shaad and holding his hand and trying to feel the SAME THING that she just felt from that 'stranger" WAS EXCELLENT, IMO.👏

It brought her confusions to a next level. It was amazing! And the way Surbhi portrayed it, was WOW! Even excellent! She portrays Sanam with so much class! I am just loving her these days, totally enjoying the conflicts of her emotions, just like I enjoyed Aahil's all those days back...❤️

Aahil-Shaad "getting along" was🥱Why was the need to tell about my wife and my wife. It annoyed me but I laughed too for some reason 😆😆Something clicked in Aahil's mind when he heard Jannat.

And that temple scene and the earlier one when they were playing a little guessing game, "whose wife would be where this time"😆Aahil won. Score. Aahil: 100 Shaad: -100😆😆Poor guy knows NOTHING about his so called sachhi mohabbat of two weeks🥱

The temple scene and the JunoonHer thoughts just doesn't leave him..

Precap is devastating. I am all set to cry with him..😭

Amazing post Sari as always!

SJ was brilliant.
And yes you are right, Sanam's confusion has become stronger.
Shaad knows nothing about his so called wife.
Precap: Its going to be no words.

Thanks
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

I liked Sanam after a long time... again😊

Her test of attachment to both men and how she teared up when she did not feel anything for her supposed husband. It was very touching.

Shaad is being good for now, but he will definitely have to wade through his own lies to see the light. tough for a deluded soul like him.

He does not ever connect the dots that 'Jannat' is an Indian and there were people looking for her- a file he so selfishly closed. That was a VERY mean thing to do.

Once he tells Jannat her real husband is Aahil , she will not need any injections😆.. she will realize her flashbacks were real. When she tells him about those real flashbacks he says those are a figment of her delusions. \

I really hope he is not giving some strong anti-depressant drugs to her... that mean fellow.

Now that Sanam is back as Sanam, I am concerned for my tough cookie... She has seen tough scenes and did not need injections. What is this Shady doing... like he was so keen that she takes her injections...😲.. I hope its not his ploy to not allow Sanam to get her memory back😡

Sanam was really very good.And SJ nailed it.

I have never thought about that possibility of Shaad trying not to get Sanam's memory back
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing episode it was.
Jannat/Sanam didn't feel the same with Shaad  as she felt when Aahil held her hand.

I loved Shaad & Aahil's conversation. I wonder why haven't they asked eachother's name. May be if they do then Shaad can get a clue. But SaHil are gonnan come face to face tomorrow anyway.

Loved the prayer in temple & Junoon(used in the 1st fall)  playing in the background was awesome.

Tomorrow
The Big Day, it will be a heart touching scene.

Extremely happy for Sanam2😆

And what her mother did to her was hilarious. 😃

Thanks Sarita 😊
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loved the first scene. Sanam just could not leave Ahil's hands. She felt extremely connected to him. But she had to move away. 😭 And then despite holding Shaad's hand she tried to feel something but it was empty. I loved Sanam's dilemma. Good acting.
I liked the episode & I did like Ahil-Shaad conversation. But I do want a good fight after Ahil comes to know about the truth. 😆
Loved the temple scene, the new junoon bg. Ahil knows so much about Sanam. 😳
The precap was heartbreaking. 🥺
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Poor Sanam! Her confusion and her attempt to feel something for Shaad that she feels for the stranger was so heartbreaking. She has been mislead so much she has no idea what the truth is. She knows what her feelings are telling her, but she cant trust them because she has been fed so many lies! I truly felt real pity for her! Poor girl!

Shaad and Aahil. The convo was good. But I agree Sarita, how Shaad has forgotten that he is NOT actually married to her at all, confirms he is unbalanced! Also, how come he has not figured out that Aahil is probably talking of Jannat? He is supposed to be a trained military person, but cannot see through something that simple. The coincidence is too high. Jannat is Indian, has memory loss, was displaced, had a lover or husband. (which Shaad figured out but conveniently decided to forget. Just like he has forgotten they never got married at all). So he should have at least suspected Aahil may be the man that Jannat spoke of. Especially after that "sketch artist" thing! I dont know where his head is at! (He may realise later this week or maybe he wont, coz they go to Bhopal I think?). As for the anti anxiety drugs? Poor girl now needs injections to stay healthy! What a fun life she is having with Shaad! Total picnic!

Sanam2 in strife! I was smiling the whole time! It was fun to watch! LOL. She is such a loser, and getting what she deserves. Even Toy boy ditched her and his lines to her were too good! I was so happy watching her desperation! It was fun! Hope to see more such scenes! 

Pre-cap - Very sad and we are in for major heartbreak! Brace yourselves everyone! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago