Qubool Hai

Kaun apna kaun paraya.....May 12 th

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi,

Title is inspired from Sanam's confusion..

Sanam removes her hand from Aahil's hold and intervines her hand with Shaad.She is confused and in tears. She thinks to herself that she is not attached to Shaad who is her husband the way she is attached to Aahil..

In the morning, Aahil feels Sanam's presence near him.Shaad informs him that his wife has been taking care of him.Shaad shares about his wife's bad health and anxiety attacks..Aahil too shares about loosing his Sanam.The conversation between the two was good.

Shaad and Aahil shares their life story with each other. Shaad promises to find Sanam as soon as he reaches Pakistan.Shaad tells Aahil that now he has only Jannat in his life.And Aahil says that the only motive in his life is to search Sanam..

Sanam is praying to temple.She wants to free herself from the confusion why she is so much attached to a stranger..

Aahil prays to bring Sanam back into his life..And junoon played..

S2 is shattered to know that Aahil has disowned her from all his property. Saif too dumps her.

Precap: Aahil sees Sanam and is overwhelmed.She smiles at him.
S2 is bankrupt.Her mother gives her a packet.Seeing that she is happy but opens to find a sandal.

Tomorrow, Aahil is going to be shattered...

And today the way Shaad was briefing Aahil about Jannat's anxiety attacks and these attacks may be fatal for her, Aahil may withheld himself from telling truth to Sanam inorder to keep her safe.

Sanam's feeling towards Aahil is getting stronger day by day and she is really confused as to why she is not feeling towards Shaad but towards Aahil that he is her own..

Thanks

Sarita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam❤️After ages i really enjoyed watching her 😆Poor soul was so confused 😭
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tomorrow ahil 😭 Waise I am gonna cry buckets tomorrow 😭 Kv is gonna make me cry..no himmat to see episode tomorrow.🥺😆
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊..
Poor Sanam😭Aahil🥺...
miss.namrata96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
In today's episode I really felt for my saahil
Hope they reunite soon
Precap was too good and bad also .. Aahil is going get shattered😭
And tomorrow aahil will see sanam
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanam holding Shaad's hand trying to feel something, and her silent devastation that she doesn't. That's probably the most poignant scene today.
Shaad continues to prove he has bought into his delusions and lies. He doesn't even stop to think of the fact that his own "wife" is from Indiana and somehow got displaced on Pakistan, due to some harsh circumstances hence losing her memory. 
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Todays epi was gd.abt IM it was jst fun 2 watching bankrupt sanam2.btw,did u notice in prcp chudail's mom gv her a sandle& a note also.i hope uss note me ahil k info na ho.sj expresd sanam's confusn so well.after OTT jannat i realy njying sanam as sanam.she was so cnfusd why she feels ths 2wards ahil.her heart remembr her love.i was getting irritatd by shaad i mean bari bari bate sachi mohabbat-insan insano k kam ana bt khud kya kar raha ha.&2moro i m realy gonna cry bucket.ahil will mk me cry 2moro.his eyes-his xpresn 2 much 2 handle specialy whn he will c sanam goes 2 shaad by passing him.
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

Sanam❤️After ages i really enjoyed watching her 😆Poor soul was so confused 😭

Yea poor confused girl
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

Tomorrow ahil 😭 Waise I am gonna cry buckets tomorrow 😭 Kv is gonna make me cry..no himmat to see episode tomorrow.🥺😆

Poor Aahil.He is going to be shattered
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: asya_sahil

Thanks for the update😊..

Poor Sanam😭Aahil🥺...

You are welcome

Poor Sahil