Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kaun apna kaun paraya.....May 12 th

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Hi,

Title is inspired from Sanam's confusion..

Sanam removes her hand from Aahil's hold and intervines her hand with Shaad.She is confused and in tears. She thinks to herself that she is not attached to Shaad who is her husband the way she is attached to Aahil..

In the morning, Aahil feels Sanam's presence near him.Shaad informs him that his wife has been taking care of him.Shaad shares about his wife's bad health and anxiety attacks..Aahil too shares about loosing his Sanam.The conversation between the two was good.

Shaad and Aahil shares their life story with each other. Shaad promises to find Sanam as soon as he reaches Pakistan.Shaad tells Aahil that now he has only Jannat in his life.And Aahil says that the only motive in his life is to search Sanam..

Sanam is praying to temple.She wants to free herself from the confusion why she is so much attached to a stranger..

Aahil prays to bring Sanam back into his life..And junoon played..

S2 is shattered to know that Aahil has disowned her from all his property. Saif too dumps her.

Precap: Aahil sees Sanam and is overwhelmed.She smiles at him.
S2 is bankrupt.Her mother gives her a packet.Seeing that she is happy but opens to find a sandal.

Tomorrow, Aahil is going to be shattered...

And today the way Shaad was briefing Aahil about Jannat's anxiety attacks and these attacks may be fatal for her, Aahil may withheld himself from telling truth to Sanam inorder to keep her safe.

Sanam's feeling towards Aahil is getting stronger day by day and she is really confused as to why she is not feeling towards Shaad but towards Aahil that he is her own..

Thanks

Sarita

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifemiss.namrata96asya_sahilradadolcevidafatima30muskaan17rocksfizy_wizyNiyati_21minnie2308simran_singh_24Raingoddesssahil333MrDarcyfanadventure_gurlMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...ShaitaanKiKhalaflora212KhatamKahani

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
SanamHeartAfter ages i really enjoyed watching her LOLPoor soul was so confused Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...adventure_gurlMrDarcyfanflora212

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Tomorrow ahil Cry Waise I am gonna cry buckets tomorrow Cry Kv is gonna make me cry..no himmat to see episode tomorrow.Broken HeartLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308ssrdjRaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212

asya_sahil Goldie
asya_sahil
asya_sahil

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile..
Poor SanamCryAahilBroken Heart...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjMrDarcyfan...Tanu...

miss.namrata96 Groupbie
miss.namrata96
miss.namrata96

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...
In today's episode I really felt for my saahil
Hope they reunite soon
Precap was too good and bad also .. Aahil is going get shatteredCry
And tomorrow aahil will see sanamDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjMrDarcyfan

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Sanam holding Shaad's hand trying to feel something, and her silent devastation that she doesn't. That's probably the most poignant scene today.
Shaad continues to prove he has bought into his delusions and lies. He doesn't even stop to think of the fact that his own "wife" is from Indiana and somehow got displaced on Pakistan, due to some harsh circumstances hence losing her memory. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308fanrayassrdjRaingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedadventure_gurlflora212

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Todays epi was gd.abt IM it was jst fun 2 watching bankrupt sanam2.btw,did u notice in prcp chudail's mom gv her a sandle& a note also.i hope uss note me ahil k info na ho.sj expresd sanam's confusn so well.after OTT jannat i realy njying sanam as sanam.she was so cnfusd why she feels ths 2wards ahil.her heart remembr her love.i was getting irritatd by shaad i mean bari bari bate sachi mohabbat-insan insano k kam ana bt khud kya kar raha ha.&2moro i m realy gonna cry bucket.ahil will mk me cry 2moro.his eyes-his xpresn 2 much 2 handle specialy whn he will c sanam goes 2 shaad by passing him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308ssrdjMrDarcyfanadventure_gurl

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

SanamHeartAfter ages i really enjoyed watching her LOLPoor soul was so confused Cry

Yea poor confused girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Go to top