India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Am I the only one ? (Page 2)

taara113 Senior Member
taara113
taara113

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
No No...im with you... Im not a regular in interacting here but iv been reading since some time now...
And it's best to let cv's do wat dey want, my tv watching experience tells me wenevr dey give in to viewers demands alot it gets all confusing and der r so many views anyways...kis kiski sune
Nandu fans want manik to understand her trauma and let her be (given d trauma dis comes across as the most obvious to me)
Manik fans want Nandu to understand the intensity of his love and be gr8ful to god fr gifting her such a guy (which she shld i.e. thank god)
Manan fans want dat remaining half of ILU to be said and a week full of feeels episode(wishful thinking... Hehe)
Pani...well dey do good in any scene...so can't really complain abt dem...

Imo if the show needs go on either writers really need to come up with a very impressive script or else im ohk with break up path up (which doesn't look like is happening-it looked more like manik making her speak) bcz Manan is wat makes they show... Sadly Pani are better actors than most other's on the set, so ultimately you just want to watch them... And only dem can mostly happen if dey are eidr fighting or manoing or some brilliant script n ideas appear...which aftr 200 epis is nt something il put money on...
I started watching dis shw arnd feb so still nt bored wid repeat tracks as long as it has Manan...but alongside i do pray for the cvs to do some magic... And iv a feeling they will...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monstuholic4evr

Yes.. You are only one who is freaking out. You need to relax and let cvs do whatever they are doing because anyways they are not gonna listen to us

Omg and here I thought I can make a difference Confused
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy_111

he he...no u r nt d only 1...m dere...i dnt see ne reason to freak out r8 nw...

What a relief Smile

sandy_111

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hi,

You are not the only one! I thoroughly enjoyed the ep and am looking forward to seeing more of KY2 after ages.

I absolutely hated the hope/fusion/pandit track! I'm relieved that all these tracks belong to the past now.

Manan will emerge stronger from all this,
Harshad-Nyonika scenes r back,
Sexy Karan is in,
Seems likes our Dhruv was jealous today(Picture me jumping up n down like a loon through sheer joy),
Navya scenes r funny,
I'm sure you guys can add on to the list.

I just don't want Cabir to marry Navya - no matter how much I love seeing these 2 together. It feels like an absolute insult to the gay community if Cabir does go through with the marriage. N I want KY2 to be bold and different. Let's kick out the taboos, the don'ts of society and paint a honest picture of how life really is.

I love this show. I wanna give the CVs a chance to redeem themselves after the immense fiasco of the fusion track.

From a hopeless fool who is addicted to KY2 and Manan Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhi_1998OmaRamdass

MaNanmatic_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
MaNanmatic_Sana
MaNanmatic_Sana

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
LOL
I think something is wrong with me too
I am super excited about tomorrowSilly

OmaRamdass

MasakaliRani Senior Member
MasakaliRani
MasakaliRani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Nope...I'm with you too Smile
I don't actually know why people are freaking out...there is no separation here!! Just a new phase and shade of their relationship to see

OmaRamdass

XOXOgossipgirl IF-Dazzler
XOXOgossipgirl
XOXOgossipgirl

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Plus one
I think it's only normal for her to behave the way she is. It's not like she has a problem with MANIK holding her. She has a problem with anyone coming physically close to her. I mean for pete's sake she was kidnapped. She was injured. It was a mental trauma. She WILL take time to deal with it. It's just been ONE night technically. She keeps remembering how he kept touching her and forcing him on her and how she got hurt in the process. So Manik touching her WILL make her angsty. And I will allow that.

BUT, I am not happy with the way she suddenly decides to give up on the relationship. But before going into in depth discussions about that, I will give it a few episodes to see what's actually happening.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_111OmaRamdass

vidhi_1998 Groupbie
vidhi_1998
vidhi_1998

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Nope!!! TongueTongueTongue I feel the same way.

OmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index