Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Am I the only one ?

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Am I the only one who is not freaking out on this forum right now ? πŸ˜†
Separation ... no separation... nandani cannot have feelings ... she is a robot ... Manik should stand by her ... blah blah πŸ˜†

Is something wrong with me ? For just letting the CVs do their job and tell the story ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes.. You are only one who is freaking out. You need to relax and let cvs do whatever they are doing because anyways they are not gonna listen to us
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he he...no u r nt d only 1...m dere...i dnt see ne reason to freak out r8 nw...
QueenOfHell thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
add me in the list let cvs play out thier plan and theres nothing wrong with u even i liked the episode
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m good too... I hv faith on ky2 cvs.. But I want some funny episodes.. Naughty Manik .. Cute Maan .. Funny Cabya
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm also not freaking outπŸ˜†
infact i made a post that i was happy todayπŸ˜ƒ
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 kuch nahi hoga 
trust me 
flighhigh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I am on ur side...i agree with you.. Guys come on... If we like something or they show romance between Mannan then cvs are good... And if not they are bad... Guys come on if u look around urself... In a relation bf and gf fight so much... They fight on petite issues and break up and then again patch up... That's how teenage relations are... And cvs have to move ahead with show and for that they need to add something or another... Lets trust the people who created this wonderful and let them work and show us.. If we like this show we half of the credit goes to cvs.. So let it be and enjoy...
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No No...im with you... Im not a regular in interacting here but iv been reading since some time now...
And it's best to let cv's do wat dey want, my tv watching experience tells me wenevr dey give in to viewers demands alot it gets all confusing and der r so many views anyways...kis kiski sune
Nandu fans want manik to understand her trauma and let her be (given d trauma dis comes across as the most obvious to me)
Manik fans want Nandu to understand the intensity of his love and be gr8ful to god fr gifting her such a guy (which she shld i.e. thank god)
Manan fans want dat remaining half of ILU to be said and a week full of feeels episode(wishful thinking... Hehe)
Pani...well dey do good in any scene...so can't really complain abt dem...

Imo if the show needs go on either writers really need to come up with a very impressive script or else im ohk with break up path up (which doesn't look like is happening-it looked more like manik making her speak) bcz Manan is wat makes they show... Sadly Pani are better actors than most other's on the set, so ultimately you just want to watch them... And only dem can mostly happen if dey are eidr fighting or manoing or some brilliant script n ideas appear...which aftr 200 epis is nt something il put money on...
I started watching dis shw arnd feb so still nt bored wid repeat tracks as long as it has Manan...but alongside i do pray for the cvs to do some magic... And iv a feeling they will...

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Yes.. You are only one who is freaking out. You need to relax and let cvs do whatever they are doing because anyways they are not gonna listen to us

Omg and here I thought I can make a difference πŸ˜•