Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

today's episode. my review

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hello ppl
Today's episode is major milestone for tmrw episode...looks like shraddha won't be able to escape in the tempo n she ll have to come back...she ll escape tmrw...gajra will help her

I liked the scene where bhavri favoured sumer in place on bikas...she loves sumer n sumer also adores her..looks like there is some strong connection between them.. 

Also the budding live story between gajra n sumer was.cute...they both make a cute couple 

Sher as usual was cool..even his one line dialogs r something that strike a cord

I don't think sher knows that shraddha has escaped in the tempo...or maybe he doubts...

I didn't like sher's dadi much...she seems to very arrogant.. Nor  does she like sher much...she ll always compare virat n sher..hope they don't stay for long..I don't like them

In the precap I could see that sher was concerned about shraddha's health...he may or may not come to know that shraddha has escaped... 

If he comes to know Im pretty sure that he ll go to accompany her back to the haveli...let's see what happens tmrw 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownsjrssunzara2405larimel22Kuushivirgo24-RadzLuvShaktiFr0zen

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vallu123Fr0zen

amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Hii Virgo... I loved ur post...shraddha does look up to sher...she knows his intentions were never wrong...sher too knows that bhavri forced shraddha to marry him...the only thing that troubles him is that shraddha could have once talked to him...he loves her endlessly...it can be seen in his eyes...he wants her to be happy to be around him.. His eyes look for her
I'm just waiting for sher's reaction when he comes to know that shraddha has escaped...what would it be like...

A surprised look maybe or maybe "like madamji yeh kya kardi... Ab ammaji se human bachana hoga"...

I really really want him to go to his in laws house to bring shraddha back...this way shraddha will get to sit on his bullet or jeep...then we can have a cute romantic scene 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22virgo24

larimel22 Senior Member
larimel22
larimel22

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Hii Virgo... I loved ur post...shraddha does look up to sher...she knows his intentions were never wrong...sher too knows that bhavri forced shraddha to marry him...the only thing that troubles him is that shraddha could have once talked to him...he loves her endlessly...it can be seen in his eyes...he wants her to be happy to be around him.. His eyes look for her
I'm just waiting for sher's reaction when he comes to know that shraddha has escaped...what would it be like...

A surprised look maybe or maybe "like madamji yeh kya kardi... Ab ammaji se human bachana hoga"...

I really really want him to go to his in laws house to bring shraddha back...this way shraddha will get to sit on his bullet or jeep...then we can have a cute romantic scene 

Haha, I like how we're still looking for romantic scenes between these two! Embarrassed 
virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Yaa someone should tell sher about shraddha's grandmother demise... 
I'm looking forward to a scene where shraddha would cry her heart out..n sher watching her from a distance... Shraddha is going through a lot...still she is composed..

Only tmrw's episode will clear the doubts about sher's intentions behind punishing shraddha

I'm really looking forward to the plot where he decides to win shraddha with his love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I ll b honest
..I dint lyk the way he grasped her arm...n said that he can.anything with her what he wants...

I hope all this is just his way of fooling bhavri 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

Go to top