Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll (Page 63)

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Abhi was the best brains when he figured out Aalu's guilt in MMS. He did this on his own...
So did he use his brains to reach out to Pragya during kidnapping track.. Also stopping BB from risking her life...

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

I mean pregnant doesn't mean Abhi's child. She should know a MMS video of Suresh on Pragya didn't mean they slept!!

Why would she question Tanu's loyalty, fidelity..the child's parentage????? She always seen them together etc..Tanu was more at Mehra Mansion then her own home ...

Abhi never questioned once the MMS being wrong???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by xaviara

Also if Pragya want ed to believe Tanu so blindly she would have just taken her word for it, but she didn't, she dragged her to hospital and got a pregnancy test in front of herself and when it came positive, it was then she believed her. 

Exactly she did not believe her immediately she used her brains and took her to a clinic...did Abhi ever ever use his brains ever???when she had been accused ???

i think he will use his brains this time... Big smileLOL he wouldn't wanna hurt..pragya...dadi and his family..so he will prove tanu wrong Smile
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Anyways I hope Pragya gives up on this hurting Daadi thing after Abhi learns of pregnancy.
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by kubare

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Also if Pragya want ed to believe Tanu so blindly she would have just taken her word for it, but she didn't, she dragged her to hospital and got a pregnancy test in front of herself and when it came positive, it was then she believed her.
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Exactly she did not believe her immediately she used her brains and took her to a clinic...did Abhi ever ever use hisbrainsever???when she had been accused ???</font>

i think he will use his brains this time...Big smileLOLhe wouldn't wanna hurt..pragya...dadi and his family..so he will prove tanu wrongSmile

Well if a person who lies about KC fast for Abhi, gets P's mom to heart attack etc. is more reliable than Abhi who literally saved BB, Sarla's, and P's life... I don't know what to say about P!!

Tilashini

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Also if Pragya want ed to believe Tanu so blindly she would have just taken her word for it, but she didn't, she dragged her to hospital and got a pregnancy test in front of herself and when it came positive, it was then she believed her. 

Anyways, I don't mind Pragya torturing Abhi.. but she is not really torturing him because she is pissed off. I would have liked that better. She is torturing him because she wants to fight for a baby and its mother. I just hope she herself finally figures Tannu was a liar..Confused

Tia why should she be pissed off??? Torturing is not in her ...and even now by doing the right thing she's not torturing him...Confused

xaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Pragya is defintely torturing the old people here if not Abhi.
rhea.aa IF-Rockerz
rhea.aa
rhea.aa

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
In yesterday's precap, when Pragya was telling all that stuff to Daadi, Abhi's reaction was kind of confusing.. He moved from his position like twice.. Before Indu dassi slapped her and after.. 
Like I wonder if he was going to stop her and scold her?

Go to top