ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kubare

Tia Dadi would take Abhi's class...make him promise to be a good husband...and ????then??? Thus her way...the way she thinks is the best to cut off her relationship with dadi without destroying dadi and Abhi's relationship..

If Pragya is adamant she doesn't want Abhi for XYZ reasons, no one can do anything. Her reason can be as simple as she is not happy with him ..and that it's between Abhi and her. She can privately explain to Abhi the issue, and he will deal with that and it's his responsibility.

This is nothing more than Pragya's mahaanta complex in my POV... not a sensible move out of concern for Daadi/Abhi.

Edit: I should rather say she is blinded in her complex that she can't think sensibly. I don't doubt her intention to be helping Abhi though at the bottom of her heart.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pragya starts insulting Dadi saying my mistake in marrying in such a house, you are doing discrimation between your sons etc.Along with your hair, your blood has turned white too. Indu Daasi slaps Pragya. All shocked, Mitali holds hand to her cheek. Pragya stops and Indu Daasi is crying and saying after this, not one word.

Pragya says I will speak, cos I am right. Rachna says do not spoil your relationship cos of me. Pragya says no this neds to be said because this has been happening all this time and will continue if noone says anything. Everyone just acts here they are all about money, and power etc.They only talk to their status of people. Indu Daasi says what are you saying, we have treated you as a daughter, we have listened to you, we stood against Abhi for you. Pragya says if you did why is noone standing with me now? Why is everyone calling me wrong. Abhi watching her.

Dadi says Pragya, beta, we are not against you, you are standing with someone else, I cannot believe that this is my Pragya talking, I cant imagine you saying this I trusted you more than Abhi and you think about me this way, what happened to you Pragya? I did bhed bhav/differentiate but only looking at you. I ever gave Abhi that much love in so many years as I gave you  in a few months. Pragyas expressions here (Sriti is awesome). Dadi says you're th youngest yet I kept you higher than everyone. If my bloodwas white, I wouldn't be so hurt.

Pragya says if you have emotions then prove it that others happiness is important. prove that I am wrong and you;re right by accepting them. Give her the respect of a bahu, like you made me. Dadi says you're crazy, I can';t accept her as my bahu.

Pragya says it doesn't matter what you accept, but Aakash considers her his wife. the child will have this family's name. If Aakash and Rachna leave, I will also leave with them. Dadi shocked. All stunned. tayiji says you threatening us? Pragya says no, warning, forget everything and accept her otherwise you have to throw me out with Raccho. Bride Sudha crying. Pragya takes Aakash and Rachna and is about to leave. Dadi folds her hands and Pragya looks at her for a minute, then takes them away, EVERYONE JUST STUNNED.

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

hello I'm back ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

hello Tilu
welcome back 😃
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dassi slap pragya but pragya  continued to speak ...I think she want to have a third slap
Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tilashini

money and power ðŸ˜•

I know. So ridiculous. Daadi was never about money. In fact she got a middle class girl married to Abhi because she believed Abhi had money/power on his head.

Does Pragya even think anyone will believe her?😆
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sara7iris

dassi slap pragya but pragya  continued to speak ...I think she want to have a third slap

come on.. enough of slaps already 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I know. So ridiculous. Daadi was never about money. In fact she got a middle class girl married to Abhi because she believed Abhi had money/power on his head.

Does Pragya even think anyone will believe her?😆

Well besides dadi everyone else is money power obsessed lol 
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi every one ..I hope it will not be a filling episode today 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If only pragya could speak so boldly all the time for the right reasons 😆 
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pragya is back in Aakash's room, they are thanking her. Rachna says looks like you;re feeling bad about what you said to Dadi, please share with us. Pragya says nothing Rachna, sometimes we need to do the right thing. Aakash said whatever you said was right. Aakash apoogizes to Rachna again and I know cos of me you;ve missed a lot of moments. I promise you, you will enjoy all your moments as a mother. Pragya blesses them to be happy.

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago