Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll (Page 51)

-Nimmy- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmy-
-Nimmy-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
okay i wonder if abhi decided not to do it after the marriage or he couldn't do it due to reasons? 
(i have not seen the video so forgive me if i am missing something)

if he decided not to do it then it doesn't make any sense (to me) because he was with tanu emotionally. so it doesn't matter if they were physical!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-mina-

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Taking a break from all this drama ..geting..bored PinchLOL wake me up when abhigya scene comes Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmy-

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Yo Peeps. *waves* This is a long note and off topic, so bear with me!

A few of you of you PMed me regarding my absence from the AT. Regardless of whatever my feelings might've been initially, my continued absense is FULLY because of REAL life!

SORRY Guys, but my beloved laptop had decided on an impromptu vacation... *looks at her power adapter in two pieces and weeps* and no OFFENSE, but I refuse to participate in AT posting via phone, especially at the speed the AT goes... *sweatdrops* That's just _asking_ for trouble... ^___^;;; And you know, been there, done that, got pained joints to prove it! Tongue

So, I've decided to order another and took the current one to one of the best fixer-uppers I know, so I'll know in two or so hours if it's gonna work or not! Still, I'm gonna be away most of the day and even if I come, it'll be sporadic at best, so it seems you guys will have to miss my shining personality for some more time! *LOL teasingly and Wink*

So for the sake of maintaining AT peace as well as my own peace of mind, however lacking that may be, I'm not participating in AT (and believe me, my fingers are itching to participate!) until my adapter works! So, 24 to 36 hours or less!!! Enjoy it while you can because after that, you guys will have to put-up with me! LOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHAEvil Smile

Miss you guys! Hug Keep ROCKING and PLEASE try not to hit the century-and-half mark too soon!!! LOL

I might actually have to forego backlogs!!! NOOOCry

Edited by Fanaah - 13 May 2015 at 5:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014-Nimmy-kubaredeefansmala

-Nimmy- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmy-
-Nimmy-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hah pri its almost the same thing with me. the only difference is that dad took my laptop for a week or maybe two weeks!

kubaresmala

-Nimmy- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmy-
-Nimmy-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
added a songfic 
do read and comment!Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4178110&TPN=25

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deefansmala-mina-

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

About Pragya screaming/hurting Daadi.
Pragya knew that Daadi ended up in coma sort of situation to hear Pragya was in trouble due to MMS. And she was so worried for Pragya during kidnapping. How come Pragya is risking the old woman's life here? She knows the old woman loves her to death. Wouldn't her strange behaviour cause Daadi health issues let alone emotional pain?
Nice point... Anyway all this temporary I don't think abhi will let pragya take the blame and leave.. He didnt back off to accept his mistakes when he dint love her .. Now when he loves her so much he will not allow her to get the hatred for his sake ...

Regarding the karma giving back to abhi and his family...

Sorry I accept he is being blamed and he is going to face some bad things but again it's pragya who is suffering ...
Abhi will not let pragga go... Never...he is so adamant in what he decides ...I am sure if he talks with pragya properly she will believe him too...but the circumstances here is different ...

Like every track this track too pragya is going to suffer.. She is going to let out buckets of tears ...he is going to fight back though it is difficult ...

But pragya sacrificing yearning hatred ... Crying is also she is doing ...

Sorry I don't see abhi suffering much ... Pragya suffering is too much compared to abhi...

Atleast it will remain till 1-2 weeks more

-mina-

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Why it always has to be the womens sacrificing n cry buckets of tears fr the man they love ..bt they suffer lessStern Smile

smala-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Am back...

smala

Go to top